Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Stolen: KA Full Metal M4 Downtown Vancouver

:

General

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:47   #1
The President

Unhappy Stolen: KA Full Metal M4 Downtown Vancouver

My airsoft bag got smash and grabbed tonight right downtown. It was a King Arms Socom Desert Digital full metal M4 with about 7 mags and I think four Plastic UMP mags. It had a weaver rail on the lower handguard, broken bolt catch and a Lucid HD7 sight. It had extended battery wires, soldered and heat shrink wrapped in the handguard with the retention clip broken and the camo was discoloured by the rear takedown pin. I think left side of the receiver. There was also a crappy single nunchuck battery in the bag and I think a genuine black grip-pod. Also stolen was a bag with a Asus gaming laptop and some other stuff. Oh, also, for some reason when you shoot it, It curves to the right really bad. It was in a soft green rifle case that had two big main conpartments and three pouches on the front. The two pulls on the zipper are broken. I brought it into town to have Damage look at it, but it looks like that won't be necessary.

I'm not local, so if anyone spots the rifle on CL or one of the fields by some freak chance, I'd appreciate a message. I already contacted the VPD, so we'll see how it goes.

Cheers.

Last edited by The President; April 26th, 2015 at 04:59.. Reason: remembered more details, fixed spelling
The President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2015, 04:27   #2
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

got any pictures of said items as well.
your description has been detailed but any photos help.
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2015, 04:39   #3
The President

Suckilly, I don't have any pictures of it, all I could do is pull up stock images of the items in question

The bag was similar to this, but I don't think there was molle or zippers in the front, though I can't fully remember.

I'll ask if anyone I played with took pics of me, but until then, this is the best I can do.

Last edited by The President; April 26th, 2015 at 04:51..
Old April 26th, 2015, 12:04   #4
L473ncy

Where in downtown? Westside or Eastside?

Try checking out the "junk market" around Main and Hastings. If it's not there offer a sizable finders reward and you may get a lead.
Old April 26th, 2015, 13:56   #5
The President

It was on Richards and Smithe. I'll go have a look around, and hope for the best.
Old April 26th, 2015, 14:40   #6
L473ncy

Hmmm, around Yaletown isn't totally out of the question for your stuff to end up at the market. What I do know, is that if a bike is stolen in Van chances are that half an hour later it's in the DTES being hocked. I heard from second hand sources that there was some street person with a full carbon tri/road bike that was easily worth $10K, VPD may have confiscated it and were trying to find the real owner like 2 years ago.

The "junk market" is probably a long shot but worth checking out to see if your stuff is there. BTW, I highly recommend installing prey project on your next laptop in the off chance that it gets stolen and the thief doesn't reformat it.

http://www.vancourier.com/news/stole...arket-1.776712

BTW, threats of real grievous violence also work on street people but use it sparingly.
Old April 26th, 2015, 14:43   #7
The President

I think the better lesson for the future is to not leave stuff in the car.
Old April 27th, 2015, 18:19   #8
FirestormX

That sucks!
I'll let you know if I see it pop up anywhere here in the Ontario area.
FirestormX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2015, 18:20   #9
The President

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirestormX View Post
That sucks!
I'll let you know if I see it pop up anywhere here in the Ontario area.
Haha, thanks.
Old April 27th, 2015, 22:20   #10
MaybeStopCalling
Green Synergy

You might want to contact the RCMP and give them a heads up, in case this rifle pops up in Burnaby or something. Then again, DTES is probably where it went.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The President View Post
My airsoft bag got smash and grabbed tonight right downtown. It was a King Arms Socom Desert Digital full metal M4 with about 7 mags and I think four Plastic UMP mags. It had a weaver rail on the lower handguard, broken bolt catch and a Lucid HD7 sight. It had extended battery wires, soldered and heat shrink wrapped in the handguard with the retention clip broken and the camo was discoloured by the rear takedown pin. I think left side of the receiver. There was also a crappy single nunchuck battery in the bag and I think a genuine black grip-pod. Also stolen was a bag with a Asus gaming laptop and some other stuff. Oh, also, for some reason when you shoot it, It curves to the right really bad. It was in a soft green rifle case that had two big main conpartments and three pouches on the front. The two pulls on the zipper are broken. I brought it into town to have Damage look at it, but it looks like that won't be necessary.

I'm not local, so if anyone spots the rifle on CL or one of the fields by some freak chance, I'd appreciate a message. I already contacted the VPD, so we'll see how it goes.

Cheers.
MaybeStopCalling is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General