Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

M4S anyone used it?

:

Reviews

Old June 20th, 2005, 13:55   #1
HUA?

Send a message via MSN to HUA?
M4S anyone used it?

Looking for a solid review or opinion before I pick one up.

Thanks.
HUA? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2005, 14:11   #2
Allstarr
Age Status Revoked!!

Send a message via MSN to Allstarr
I am getting on soon, a local player as one, and he let me grab it, and it was a awsome feeling, pretty heavy, no more barel probleme, lots of new stuff on the gun as well
Allstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2005, 19:45   #3
whisper_kill

Well, it looks great, feels solid and has a little more power out of the box (294fps?). The receiver is identical to the old TM M4A1 save a couple of metal tabs inside. Overall, if I were buying my first gun, or was looking to add a reliable and versatile gun to my collection, I don't really have anything bad to say about this gun (other than some stupid TM verbiage stamped on the thing).

However, read some more in-depth reviews on the net and you'll get details. But as far as field testing goes, it passed with flying colours!
Old June 21st, 2005, 00:04   #4
Duckman

have one...love it...but it gets heavy if you start putting stuff on the rails. i have an external battery thingy and a fake elcan and it gets pretty heavy towards the end of a game day.
Duckman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2005, 13:43   #5
Allstarr
Age Status Revoked!!

Send a message via MSN to Allstarr
To be honest with you i have it a 10/10

I received my 2 day's ago and i love it! it's really heavy with all my stuff on it!
shoots amazingly stock

Im loving it
Allstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 23rd, 2005, 12:46   #6
Deathblow

I got mine during the spring - I've used ICS M4 and CA M4 - and this is by far a superior gun for airsoft. It is the best gun I've ever used. It's solid, durable, fires awesome (like all TM guns do) and you can put a shit load of accesseries on it. The best thing about it in my opinion is that after a spring and summer of heavey abuse it is still in near mint condition and absolutely no barrel wobble.

Just to illustrate how well built this gun is - and how clumsy I was - I'll tell you this story. Early in the spring I was in a film for the History channel as a RCMP swat member. I was carrying my M4S through the bushes during a take, needless to say I catch my foot on a root and trip head first into the ground. My gun's barrel is the first thing to directly hit the ground and it has almost my entire body weight behind it and not only does it not snap it doesn't even shift. I mean there is not a single scratch on this gun from that incident. My buddies and I poured over it trying to find some hairline crack or something and found nothing. We test fired it a bunch of times thinking that something inside maybe got broken, again nothing. I mean the ICS is a solid M4 airsoft rifle - when it is working - but it has nothing on the TM M4 S-System.

I recommend this gun to any airsofter who like the M4 or any beginner who wants a reliable and performance worthy gun. TM M4 S-System all the way!

-DB

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews