Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old June 20th, 2009, 09:26   #211
Nomercy

bye bye

Moving out of Canada, may be back one day
I will keep playing airsoft
It was a pleasure to meet you all

Nomercy sign off
Old June 21st, 2009, 11:26   #212
KiloSixNiner

Talking Greetings and salutations!

Hello everyone!
My name is Sonny, and I am from London, Ontario. I am new to Airsoft, although I have done paintball, laser tag, and used to play BB tag in my younger, dumber days. I am 25 years old, and am therefore all about the 18+ rule, as I also have kids and don't believe in them using even pretend firearms. I have some small military experiance due to being a cadet instructor and am looking forward to meeting some local players and possibly even starting a squad.
Fell free to PM or e-mail me for contact or just to say hi!

I look forward to playing and conversing with you all. Off to make a sig now :P

**Edit** Wow, my spelling sucks today..

~KiloSixNiner

Last edited by KiloSixNiner; June 21st, 2009 at 11:49.. Reason: Typo demon|
KiloSixNiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 13:54   #213
Con Murder

Hello my name is (personal dude, personal) and I live in Lethbridge Alberta, I am 23 and have been into airsoft since last summer. I play with ten people (suposed to be a team) that gather once a week. We are looking into more combat and larger opperations.

A little about me, well.... I work part time and play music part time. It sucks I am always broke and have to wait everytime I find the perfect part for my airsoft habit. Thank God the chicks at Pizza Hut love me and give me free pizza!!!
Con Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2009, 20:17   #214
Solace

Hi, my names Han-Sen, 21, Richmond Hill ON. I've recently become interested in Airsoft, so I've been doing a lot of research but I want to start small and then maybe go big. Still haven't decided which pistol to start with.
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2009, 20:47   #215
MrSmiley

Hello. My name's Dave, and I'm an alcoh...uh I like airsoft.. I live Southern Ontarioish and was wondering if there was a method of finding people around me that play on this forum, or whether I have to come out and ask or find out myself. I'm new to the sport but am more than ready and willing to get right into it. I'm out of high school and started working right away (I was offered a very nice job) so my friends are away at post secondary. I have no one to play with and this discourages me from buying a nice gun, let alone getting into it at all (low-mid grade guns seem about 100-150 a pop -shipping)

So uhh, shouts out to Mississauga players. I may even let you in on the 2, 3 acres I found pending I can trust you wouldn't tear down anything I've built. Anyway, cheers ASC

Last edited by MrSmiley; July 11th, 2009 at 17:11.. Reason: I thought mid grade guns were $150 CAN, I can laugh about it later..
MrSmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2009, 01:32   #216
Ayashifx55

Hi, my name is Jacky. I am 19 , chinese / asian. Very friendly, never gets into fights. Always happy and smiley. I'm from Quebec, Montreal. I have been on this forum for more than 1 year but never got the chance to get age verified. So i have read almost everything on the forums FAQs and done few researches. I will get verified in St-Laurent (Montreal) Tomorrow by Bruce (Pius) along with a friend.

Why i like airsoft??? I like to let my heart beat fast ... i like excitement. I like the feeling of holding a replica gun. I like pull triggers to reload / cock my gun. That's about it i guess ! Have a good day guys.
Ayashifx55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2009, 01:47   #217
Evans

Hey there every, I'm Rowan. I probably posted a "Hello!" thread back in 2006 but I really can't remember. I'm a tall lanky white kid who has a love for firearms and the military. I plan on joining the CAF in the near future and I love to play airsoft.

I live in Calgary and usually play at Laser Trek at least once a month, I am friendly with everyone who treats me fairly and will never turn down a good game.
Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 01:53   #218
SoftShooter

Hey, I'm Mike. I'm 23, Been playing for fun for about 2 years.. with friends and at private skirmishes.. But recently I became a serious player since i got the cash for a good solid gun,
Cheers!
Old July 7th, 2009, 23:19   #219
colintheguy

Hi guys. I'm 18 (that's old enough right?) and I'll be 19 in September. I'm currently in Ottawa and going to school, but I am originally from Montreal. Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know I hope to be here to stay.
colintheguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 23:25   #220
Mitchell12
vision impaired

Hi I'm Mitchell and I like to party.
Mitchell12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2009, 07:59   #221
2Equis

Send a message via MSN to 2Equis
Hey, I'm George. I'm 19 years-old (turning 20 next month) and I just got into Airsoft a few weeks ago when an ex-girlfriend shot me with one (unfortunately out of anger). Seems after getting shot by one you develop and automatic attraction to the gun. I currently own a Swiss Arms Soft Air SIG-Sauer P230 which is a pretty decent Airsoft handgun and is an excellent starter weapon for noobs like myself. I plan on investing more money in a higher-grade rifle with a faster velocity and a different caliber. I look forward to meeting you all on the forums. Cheers!
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:41   #222
Gridlock

Greets all,

Just introducing myself, hoping to be a new member of the airsoft sport. When I saw what happened to 007 Airsoft I thought everything had gone to ****, so I'm pretty happy to see the sport is still alive and well in this country.

I look forward to meeting more Ontario airsofters .

EDIT: My bad .

Last edited by Gridlock; July 9th, 2009 at 14:51..
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2009, 22:30   #223
Dylan

hello im 18 and want to start playing airsoft, im still a huge n00b so Im going to do a bit of research first before I buy an AEG
Dylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2009, 21:15   #224
keyyek321

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself, and to the retailers in the Toronto Area who will probably get a visit from me to see what they have in stock =D.

Just waiting on AV to see what else i can see in forums.
keyyek321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 20:54   #225
Striker666

Hey all, My names Sheldon and I'm 22. I'm new to ASC and to airsoft in general, so just thought I'd say hello.
Striker666 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank