Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

What's your best airsoft experience?

:

General

Old March 31st, 2012, 14:21   #31
dracu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
One of the best stories I've heard, happened at one of the Keystone events. A few guys had snuck up on a sniper nest, or guard tower kind of thing. It was dark out, and they could hear a few guys chatting up top. They decide to lob a grenade up there to deal with them. The grenade hits it's mark, and goes off. Nothing but silence. Buddies pissed, because he knows he got them, so he throws another one. When the grenade goes off, the guys up top cry "hit,hit, were hit!", and come down.

What had happened was the first grenade landed in a pot of ravioli the guards were cooking, except they didn't notice. When the grenade went off it scared the shit outta them, and covered them all with boiling sauce. So they all just sat there staring blankly at each other trying to figure out what the fuck happened, until the second grenade hit.
i love this story man, this really makes my day.
dracu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012, 20:07   #32
Foxer2373

We were playing a game in the winter with "some snow" still on the ground and 4 guys showed up in all white snowsuites... We were defending a castle and they got in.... Next thing we hear over the coms is "imperial troops have entered the base, imperial troops have entered the base" lol could not stop laughing....
Foxer2373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2012, 20:18   #33
Aper
E-30

Quote:
Originally Posted by vondnik View Post
Trumart
That brings a lot of memories lol.

The first and second OP Quickpass @ Rawdon was very cool as well, with Vond and Throgg running the Argo lol.

West Coast EOD Supporter. // Bang One, Bang Em All ! // In war, it's not who's right, but who's left.
Aper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 00:32   #34
Battery

One of those moments where you aim down your sites, knowing full well that the chances of you hitting your target are slim to none but you fire anyways and you hear that satisfying "Hit" they yell out.
Battery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 13:01   #35
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

PMC84x's 'drunk man stumble' on a patch of ice at Cooneys New years game at CQB.
Curo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 13:03   #36
Barf
Official ASC News Anchor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
No, I don't swing that way. It was a female :P
It? .... <backs away>

Click For chinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by backspasm
"Did someone lose a condom, I found it in my shit"
Lightfighter can suck my cock. Fuckin' thieves!

Barf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 16:54   #37
horto

One of the first zombie games at flag raiders, overnight, with the glowing blue tupperware containers and the epic "guns and ammo" shop. Best game of my life. Well, and that one with the helicopters.
Old April 1st, 2012, 17:44   #38
SuperCriollo

That moment in your first or second game when you finally "get it", and you become a competent player. After that is when you start ejoying the game.

SuperCriollo
SuperCriollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2012, 22:03   #39
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Oh my first game with my Masada when I turn a corner at CQB finding the whole enemy team in a alley way and kill the lead two before they get a chance and the rest of the team backs off the corner.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 00:46   #40
TaroBear

Best moment? I left my rifle at the spawn with a buddy, and ran across the field in the dark as soon as the game started. I had my 1911 in one hand, and a giant plastic crayon in the other. I got a melee kill with the crayon. Totally worth it.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 01:19   #41
Grizzly0679

So far? Drooling over all the items I'm saving up for, and watching youtube videos anticipating my first game. Oh and...getting geared up (with what I have) in my room and staring at myself in the mirror with various 'looking mean' poses

as if you've never done it.

my g/f laughs but I don't care. In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king! And she can't see shit without her contacts so, yeah...
Here we are again bro -just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch... - Sgt.Mac, Predator
Grizzly0679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 01:54   #42
Curo
Cobalt Caliber

Lol, some women love a men in uniform. Maybe you should complete the look. Might even get a few laughs if you call it your battle 'dress'.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 09:42   #43
Adikus

Mercying someone who had no idea I was there. Also high on the list when I fired a single round just to check how my hop-up was doing it arched a bit behind an obstacle in the distance and the next thing I hear is "HIT". I couldn't have done that if I tried...lol
Adikus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 10:04   #44
gettingshot

Shooting a single shot with my pistol. It was up close and the guy said "I don't think you hit me but the next one will, right?" He called himself out and I checked the pistol mag...I forgot to put bb's in it before the game!
gettingshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:19   #45
Grizzly0679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Caliber View Post
Lol, some women love a men in uniform. Maybe you should complete the look. Might even get a few laughs if you call it your battle 'dress'.
lol.

I have no BDU set yet Need one, but for now I just have some old woodland pants, a whatever shirt and a boonie cap. Still undecided as to what I want. Tiger is what I like and gives me freedom to play vietnam milsims, but I like the cadpat stuff too, and basic woodland. Ideally I'd have a few sets but Im still recovering from the rifle so I'm trying to prioritize in order to get playing quick.

At some point I'll also need to pay a visit to Value Village and buy myself a 10$ pin-stripe suit, hehe. Maybe grab a Fedora to go with it. :P ...could get expensive though because a Tommy Gun would fit nice.

/\/

love the stories. That one about the grenade landing in the ravioli was hilarious.
Here we are again bro -just you and me. Same kind of moon same kind of jungle. Real number 10 remember? Whole platoon, 32 men chopped into meat... We walk out just you and me, nobody else. Right on top huh? Not a scratch... Not a fuckin' scratch... - Sgt.Mac, Predator
Grizzly0679 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General