Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft Websites

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old April 23rd, 2006, 23:40   #1
ejamespmanning

Send a message via AIM to ejamespmanning Send a message via Yahoo to ejamespmanning
Airsoft Websites

Hey Guys, im from the states and am looking for some really good websites selling Tokyo Marui manufactured rifles. I want a good, long lasting rifle, and if you guys know of any other manufacturers as good or better than TM, im all ears. Any links or advice will be appreciated. Thanks

-Josh
ejamespmanning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2006, 23:48   #2
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
you've been registered on asc for over 6 month... you should know better than ask thoses kind of question... USE the search button before you get flame t'ill your crisp.
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 00:01   #3
thephenom

www.google.com
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 00:41   #4
ejamespmanning

Send a message via AIM to ejamespmanning Send a message via Yahoo to ejamespmanning
Yes, I have been registered with this site for some time now. But I have only been on here like 10 times, and those visits was during the first 3 days I was signed up. I had some questions, had them answered without any trouble, and thought I could rely on your guys professional opinions/advice again. And I did use the "search" future, and even looked over some of the forums before posting. But I was unsuccessful in finding any information. I know of all the airsoft retail websites out there. But I just wanted to know if there was a preferred site with more credability than others or not? So, if anyone out there would be a sport and help me out, I'd appreciate it.

-Josh

P.S. I had some personal issues that had me put Airsoft on the back burner for a while. Everything is resolved, and Im ready to get started.
Old April 24th, 2006, 00:48   #5
Mantelope
Scotty aka harleyb

Send a message via AIM to Mantelope Send a message via MSN to Mantelope
Unfortunately, since our population is predominately Canadian, we're not going to be able to help you with any US retailers. We have absolutely zero experience with them, as anything coming from south of the border will get seized. Your best bet is to ask the same question on an American forum.
Mantelope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 00:55   #6
SHaKaL

Send a message via MSN to SHaKaL
try:

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/

Heard they where good
SHaKaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 01:01   #7
MadMax
Delierious Designer of Dastardly Detonations

Location: in the dark recesses of some metal chip filled machine shop
Airsoft Atlanta carries TM AEGs in the US. Airsoft Knoxville also carries TM.

www.airsoftatlanta.com
www.airsoftknoxville.com

Nice guys. They buy loads of my propane adaptors They also carry a good inventory.

ASC may be a good place to ask technical q's like in the Doctors section, but for information more local to you, check out www.airsoftretreat.com or another US based site. Canadians have very different access to airsoft than Americans so certain supply questions seem flameworthy to those who don't consider the airsoft world outside of Canada.

It's pretty cool that we can have a guy from Denmark posting pics from his latest game in an industrial park with comments from someone from Japan and an American oogling an interesting camo pattern on our Canadian forum. When you think of it, it's rather cool that our country which does not properly condone airsoft can spawn a site with significant international interest.

I hope local ASC'ers can learn to stop jumping on the tourists who have some cultural differences. Let er rip on the "wHuT AM bESTest GUNZzorz" post, but ease off on beating on the visitors otherwise.

MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 06:15   #8
Greylocks

There's jumping on others for no reason, and then there's others who dont even notice the button on top that says International Retailers.
This requires no search at all.
You are in the US, you can buy what you want from where you want.
Searching? Using google and then typing the word 'airsoft' and the name of your State, or searching by country-specific criteria will produce results.

Even if life dealt you a bad time, this would require no more effort than posting here to ask.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 11:57   #9
attack-beaver

well the reason we canadians are getting all the international attention is because were canadian we're the warm fuzzy country last time i checked.
attack-beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 15:42   #10
ejamespmanning

Greylocks, I know how to search for airsoft sites, im not an idiot. I was just trying to seek some preferred websites. I've never purchased an airsoft rifle over the net, and just wanted some input regarding some retail websites from any guys who may have purchased through the net. I appreciate all of the help/advice from you guys. I'll be sure to hit you guys up on any technical questions in the other forum. Thanks again.

-Josh
Old April 24th, 2006, 15:48   #11
surebet
Vicious MSPaint Wizard

We can't buy from anything other than Canadian websites, and you'd be dumb to try and buy from here. We can't help you on this...

Stop American Censorship
surebet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 17:25   #12
sam0182

Send a message via AIM to sam0182 Send a message via MSN to sam0182
A good friend of mine just opened shop in Florida - it's not N. Carolina but not too far away...

http://tbehobbies.com/catalog/catalog/

You can research his rep @ www.spokaneairsoft.com

Ex-Air Force, awesome airsofter, good guy.
sam0182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 17:52   #13
Greylocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejamespmanning
Greylocks, I know how to search for airsoft sites, im not an idiot. I was just trying to seek some preferred websites. I've never purchased an airsoft rifle over the net, and just wanted some input regarding some retail websites from any guys who may have purchased through the net. I appreciate all of the help/advice from you guys. I'll be sure to hit you guys up on any technical questions in the other forum. Thanks again.

-Josh
The clue went straight over your head; we cant help you. We cant order from the same sites as you. Preferences are so irrelevent to us that it's useless to ask.
We can only use international websites to read from, we cant order from them unless we ask a Canadian Retailer to do it.
Even our technical suggestions wont match the laws and rules in your country.
So try that; search at home.
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2006, 18:32   #14
ejamespmanning

Thanks for the site Sam.

-Josh
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion