:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2009, 00:17   #16
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayashifx55 View Post
My friends and i went on shooting a box in my court yard and i don't know WHICH NEIGHBOR (i'm guessing it's the chinese beside my house, even though i'm chinese, i really hate that family because my friends always comes over so we have like 5-6 cars parked and sometimes, we take their parking spot which is on the street and they call the cops to trail their car because they are jealous, never have visitors.) was shooting a printer box with an g&g mp5a5 , mp5sd5 and g&G ak47 ... then the cops came and bla bla bla us and said the neighbor called the cops because they "Though" it was real guns.

Come on , would you be shooting a box with a real fire arm? would you be wasting your ammo money on boxes? hello , there's no fire coming out of the flashhider lol. Plus , g&g's are full plastic (though we painted it full black).

What did you guys tell the cops when they went to you? I'm pretty sure this is a common "problem"
We didn't tell them anything, because we didn't have to, we don't do retarded shit like this, you are an idiot.
Old July 29th, 2009, 00:17   #17
lemegacool

... that was not the best idea (shooting where you could de saw) ... hell when i go to my friends appartement to modify his guns i always close the curtains as a precaution... at home? well i lives in the woods so thats not a problem for me lol! but i always use extreme care to not "accidently" show my guns. like when i do accutacy/mechbox test i do them at the back of the house not near the street (there is like 3 car MAX passing in a whole day but heh! i'm careful! ...

member of fire team NOM. my other regular forum: www.toyotanation.com / gen3,gen4 camry
Old July 29th, 2009, 00:18   #18
ujiro

Send a message via MSN to ujiro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayashifx55 View Post
i seriously never seen shotguns in canadian tire....only air guns , airsoft and hunting shotgun shells.
Air guns are also illegal to fire in city limits. You can't target shoot anything at your house, let alone something that looks real.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
We didn't tell them anything, because we didn't have to, we don't do retarded shit like this, you are an idiot.
Pus, have I told you lately how much I love you? lol. Straight up, he has got the answer right there.
Old July 29th, 2009, 00:21   #19
Ayashifx55

well , the first posts replied my question already. Didn't need a "You are an idiot". That's really mean , i even said i learned my lesson and posted this in the newbie section.
Old July 29th, 2009, 00:21   #20
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

hehehhee I love you to bro (no homo i swear)
Old July 29th, 2009, 00:21   #21
turok_t

Quote:
Originally Posted by ujiro View Post
Air guns are also illegal to fire in city limits. You can't target shoot anything at your house, let alone something that looks real.

Pus, have I told you lately how much I love you? lol. Straight up, he has got the answer right there.
I agree, I think its a stupid idea to take your guns in public, especially when you have 2 other friends holding guns as well. Maybe we should bump the AV to 20+
Old July 29th, 2009, 00:22   #22
The Saint

I don't see any good in this thread continuing. Locked.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank