Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Echo1 M14 Full length-upgrades

:

Newbie Tank

Old April 16th, 2011, 14:57   #1
Mr Big Foot

Echo1 M14 Full length-upgrades

Hi guys

I've been living on this site for the last few weeks trying to find anything on the Echo1 m14. I really like the look of it and i don't mind spending a bit on a gun that will last and be a bit more robust. I wanted to buy the Echo1 m14 and upgrade it. I want to spend less than $500. On the website many people have been saying that a Sp120 spring would upgrade my FPS but im not sure how this will affect the other aspects of the gun. I would like to upgrade the internals and find a rail system that will fit. Im still new to airsoft and i really want to get into it. I've only played games with my friends out in the forest on private property. Im still a couple of years away from being age verified so i cannot look on the classifieds.

Thanks for everything!
Mr Big Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2011, 15:05   #2
L473ncy

Play with it first then figure out what you need. No point in buying a car only to replace all the engine parts and turbo it if all you want is better handling.

BUT what I suggest you do first is get an M110 spring, remember 400FPS (or whatever your local limit is) is a LIMIT not a goal. No point in having it shoot 399.99 FPS when you test it only to have it shoot at 405 FPS the next day (making it illegal for play at the field in question).

Also might be a good idea to take it apart, shim and relube the gears with some high quality grease like Finish Line Teflon or something.
Old April 17th, 2011, 02:00   #3
Mr Big Foot

Thanks for all that! I will definitely look into it some more! Also could you tell me if there are any Suppressors or mock suppressors for that gun?

Last edited by Mr Big Foot; April 17th, 2011 at 02:51..
Mr Big Foot is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank