Airsoft in Canada

:

General

Old September 7th, 2008, 23:04   #16
Janus

Send a message via ICQ to Janus Send a message via MSN to Janus
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamatokai View Post
man i can tell he is underage! maybe just got some cash from grandmama and now want a AEG to showoff to his friend! can you see from his post all he want is to know where to buy the gun!!!!!!! =. = +
Fuck off. You're not helping. He has been directed to all the proper resources he needs to get the answers he seeks and doesn't need to be flamed by you because you think he is probably underage.
Janus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 00:47   #17
Flea-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanusDP View Post
Fuck off. You're not helping. He has been directed to all the proper resources he needs to get the answers he seeks and doesn't need to be flamed by you because you think he is probably underage.
nah, he needed to read the noob threads that he was directed to prior to asking a question which would have been answered in the noob faq.

i say, if he asks for help, and won't read the answer he's been spoon fed, then he's Fair Game
Flea-ish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 01:38   #18
Jayhad

I for one don't believe he is of age as a 16 year old asked the same questions on JOC today about the same gun..... his location is calgary
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
I swear, I didn't find out about it till I got home from bangin' little miss rotten-crotch!
Jayhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:28   #19
hobbidude

I would personally like to think JanusDP for your response. Even with being a noob, i doesn't take an idiot to discover that if i am willing to be age verified, i am obviously 18+. You are the only one i feel makes me want to come back. If every new guy was treats like an ass like that one member replied, its a surprise you get any new members. Also a reply like his is more likely to be met with offense: who in other words after that response wants to act descent in gettinn into the sports. I think there should be more stress on make a safe/legal environment for the new, instead of a a retalitor response of "who gives a crap about doing thinks right when you'll just get burnt.

Anyway again i would like to thank JanusDP again and hope there are more people on th forum like you. Thx
hobbidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:32   #20
hobbidude

Oh sorry i am not the same from JOC I don't think. I've never seen the site. I did ask on facebook however.
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:37   #21
Disco_Dante

Well you don't need to ask any longer, because all the answers have been given to you.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:40   #22
Shrike
ASC Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbidude View Post
I would personally like to think JanusDP for your response. Even with being a noob, i doesn't take an idiot to discover that if i am willing to be age verified, i am obviously 18+. You are the only one i feel makes me want to come back. If every new guy was treats like an ass like that one member replied, its a surprise you get any new members. Also a reply like his is more likely to be met with offense: who in other words after that response wants to act descent in gettinn into the sports. I think there should be more stress on make a safe/legal environment for the new, instead of a a retalitor response of "who gives a crap about doing thinks right when you'll just get burnt.

Anyway again i would like to thank JanusDP again and hope there are more people on th forum like you. Thx
While I see both points of the flame factor in weeding out idiots I try not to flame anymore myself.

That said Hobbidude, You were given at least 5 answers to your question, some with links! and you still came back asking again?

That reeks of laziness (I know cause I'm freakin lazy) and on here most people want our new members to spend a little time reading up on the finer points of airsoft in Canada.

I spent 3 weeks reading before posting and still came across as a noob. 30 hours phhhsaw.

Your best bet is show the community you are sreious by going to a game in your area and meeting people face to face. They are really nice in person and you can look and hold all the toys and get all your answers.
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:43   #23
Crunchmeister

I suggest you actually real the replies that were given to you and follow the links rather than skimming looking for the answer you want to see. All your quesitons have been answered. The links that KNIVES posted have all the info that you need. Read more, post less. I read this site for 3 months before signing up and making my first post.
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:47   #24
hobbidude

Thanks for the moral support. I have pm a rep again ad look forward to the fun. Still with that sort of previous response, I'm not sure i want to meet any of the guys. Unless of course they're like JanusDP. thank, i will be sure to read before i post again.
Old September 10th, 2008, 12:48   #25
DENZILDON

Well since its brought up already.

http://www.jocairsoft.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97

Introduce yourself and read up. We also follow the age verification thingy and we have admins who can age verify you and will forward the info to asc.
DENZILDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 13:02   #26
PaCHeKo!

Send a message via MSN to PaCHeKo!
Quote:
Thanks for the moral support. I have pm a rep again ad look forward to the fun. Still with that sort of previous response, I'm not sure i want to meet any of the guys. Unless of course they're like JanusDP. thank, i will be sure to read before i post again.
btw, this is the internet don't take anything too seriously. People aren't that bad in real life.

P.M.C. - Prostituée Militaire de Campagne.
PaCHeKo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 13:12   #27
Crunchmeister

Quote:
Most of the guys here are nice guys, but there are a few dicks too. The thing is, most of us expect new users to actually read and do some research. You asked a question. You got answers. You ignored the answers because they required you to go and read to look up info yourself, and asked again. Had you bothered reading any of those links, you wouldn't have had to post your followup questions.

You have no idea how many times in a day we get that from noobs (usually 14 years olds). Every day, noobs come in with the "where can I get a gun" questions over and over agian. It does get real old real fast for regular members. That's why users get pissed off at noobs with the same questions over and over when the information is all right here at their fingertips.
Old September 10th, 2008, 13:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaCHeKo! View Post
btw, this is the internet don't take anything too seriously. People aren't that bad in real life.
HEY! I resent that! I am totally this bad in real life!

808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2008, 13:23   #29
hobbidude

Thanks again. I feel more welcome now. I was just think about your problem with youth. I myself might post in big letter "Information regarding Canada Airsoft retailers will only be released to Age Verified Member 18+"
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General