Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Western Europe
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Danish and Swedish M90 Camo

:

Western Europe

Old August 14th, 2007, 10:11   #91
Smintjes

They are pretty hard to find I'm afraid. Maybe you can contact Henrik from http://www.henrikc.dk/camouflage/, (email on bottom of page) an avid camouflage collector living in Denmark. If he can help you, I'm sure he will point you in the right direction.

By the way, what happened to Gordon Schumacher? He doesn't reply to his mails anymore and his eBay-shop has simply vanished. Anybody know anything more? I hope he resurfaces cause his Kommando Shirts in M90 and M84 should be available later this month. (although I'm going to get the tacupgear.se field shirts in M90 and M90 desert)

Smintjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 23:57   #92
Gryphon

Last I heard from him was July 2nd when I inquired about the M90 Commando Shirts. Have you tried giving him a call? Maybe on my day off this week I'll give him a shout, my long distance plan is pretty good.

As for the Danish flak jackets, they come up on eBay occasionally. I have one and I regret missing another I saw on eBay. They are, by far, among the sweetest looking pieces of issue armor you can get. I jealously guard mine and take any opportunity to wear it in games. I plan to order some M90 fabric and find a competent seamstress to make me a replica to complement my Swedish outfit, since finding issue Swedish armor is impossible.
Gryphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2007, 05:55   #93
SGT.Brad Corse

Send a message via ICQ to SGT.Brad Corse
Hi.I was on the E-bay and i havent found anything from Danish army...
SGT.Brad Corse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2007, 06:24   #94
Lerch
* AV Status REVOKED *

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.Brad Corse View Post
Hi.I was on the E-bay and i havent found anything from Danish army...
Damn son...you lack success
Just do a search for 'danish m84' and there's a dozen hits.
Old August 24th, 2007, 07:17   #95
Smintjes

Yep, there's a lot out there. Genuine M84 trousers and jackets, the Tacgear-stuff, ... No flak though.

Apparently Gordon has had some software troubles and some problems with an employee. It has cost him a ton of negative eBay-feedback. Hope everything sorts out.

Just won an auction for a genuine HMAK goretex suit in M84 (brand new). I'll post some pics when it arrives.

Old August 24th, 2007, 07:27   #96
Smintjes

SGT.Brad Corse: when you are looking for M84 kit, make sure that it has the HMAK and the Crown-label in it. Otherwise you might end up with cheap repros which are basically crap, plus the pattern is wrong. Avoid anything made by Mil-Tec.

Gear in M84 that's from Tac-Gear (KSK-trousers and KSK-smock) is top grade kit, although there is no HMAK-logo in it, the pattern is the real thing and it is being used by Danish forces.

for example: http://stores.ebay.com/PEELYSCOMBATS-SHOP --> genuine M84, apparently the same lot that Finnish guy sold very cheap some months ago. I have three of these sets and they are kickass.

UPDATE--> here's your flak: http://cgi.ebay.com/DANISH-ARMY-FLEC...QQcmdZViewItem

Old August 26th, 2007, 01:36   #97
Gryphon

Yep, I saw that flak vest there too and forgot to post it, thanks Smintjes!

Also, I heard back from Gordon the other day! Here is what he ad to say about the M90 Commando Shirts:

Quote:
Hello Andrew!

Still waiting for the shirts unfortunately. Our shipping partner avised them for end of month/ early september now...
His eBay stuff is back up also.
Old August 28th, 2007, 14:30   #98
Smintjes

Goretex goodies!

Tacgear:

Not really Scandinavian, but my Eagle PC w/ Cummerbund is finally complete. Goes beautifully on the greenish DK/SWE camoes!

Old August 28th, 2007, 16:03   #99
SGT.Brad Corse

Thank for all....i will search on th e-bay.(If somebody find some e-bay or other stores please email me it on Jan.Mikulecky@seznam.cz)Thanks
Old August 28th, 2007, 19:05   #100
Darklen
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
His eBay stuff is back up also.
What's his user name there? The old "schumaker" (sp?) and the more recent "cc-camoconnection" are toast, "no longer a registered user".
Darklen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2007, 02:44   #101
Gryphon

I don't remember, I know I saw some stuff up there the other day. Didn't click on them to find out. I know he had been getting several negative feedbacks for his lethargic shipping times so maybe he decided to get away from the scene.
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:22   #102
Smintjes

I'm fairly sure Gordon abandoned his other shops and set up shop again under the name "Military Collection Sales" or something (at work for the moment and can't access eBay). The items and descriptions are exactly the same, and the packages also come from Hannover, Germany. I ordered the goretex and KSK trousers from it, and it seems he is back into his old self. fast shipping, and good communications (using another name in the emails, Marianne I think it was).

Not 100% sure, but say 95%.

EDIT: It's "military-collection-sales", and the name of the correspondent is Barbara, and he/she has a ton of M90 up!

Last edited by Smintjes; August 29th, 2007 at 10:49..
Old August 29th, 2007, 18:35   #103
Krieg

Send a message via MSN to Krieg
I bought stuff from Gordon in early June.
Still haven't received it.

BUT like 3 days ago he emailed me (WOW) and apologized and said the item has been shipped.
We'll see what happens.

Ontario Airsoft WW2 Reenactors
Quote:
Originally Posted by János Hunyadi
To withdraw is impossible, to surrender is unthinkable. Let us fight bravely and honour our arms!- 1444 Battle of Varna
Krieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 04:14   #104
SGT.Brad Corse

HI.I found on internet some type of field jacket in m84 camo.I dont know if it is similar as like
This i found: http://www.417.dk/shop/UK/camojacket...-dk-2540p.html
This is similar?: http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Danish-M...QQcmdZViewItem
Old August 30th, 2007, 05:42   #105
Smintjes

Yes. The one on eBay is a bit darker than the one on 417.dk, but it is brand new. Get the eBay-one.

Man, that Peelyscombatshop on eBay has raised his prices with 100% in two weeks time. An that while a few months ago you could get the same M84 sets for half that price.

Oh yeah, don't ever buy Danish camo on www.flecktarn.co.uk. Their prices are just plain robbery.

ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > Western Europe