Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Looking for gun doc!

:

General

Old April 15th, 2011, 18:27   #1
KSKcarter
a.k.a. NaM-Carter,Matt

Looking for gun doc!

Hello I have been trying to find a gun doc asking people I seen have it in their sig. Posted in appropriate sections and now just want to really find help after a few months of no luck. I have a KWA G36C that had problems(ended up being broken piece in the mechbox). So I bought a Tune up kit complete with everything except the gearbox and I just can't get the thing together so I am asking to pay for somebody to take it assemble it and test it, then send it back.

Help would be greatly appreciated seeing how airsoft season is almost a go in my town.
KSKcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2011, 18:30   #2
Spawn28
I am manly hear me squeek

Send a message via MSN to Spawn28
As far as i know if it is the Gen 1 most aftermarket parts dont fit or do not mesh correctly and i mean almost every aftermarket part if it is the gen 2 i am no help....sorry i havnt worked on one yet.

Myself and a friend tried till the cows came home to find upgrade parts for our KWA gen1's to no avail even the nozzles arent compatible about the only thing that we found we could replace without modding was the tappet plate eveything else needed modding or extreme grinding

Last edited by Spawn28; April 15th, 2011 at 18:34..
Spawn28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2011, 18:40   #3
Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSKcarter View Post
Hello I have been trying to find a gun doc asking people I seen have it in their sig. Posted in appropriate sections and now just want to really find help after a few months of no luck. I have a KWA G36C that had problems(ended up being broken piece in the mechbox). So I bought a Tune up kit complete with everything except the gearbox and I just can't get the thing together so I am asking to pay for somebody to take it assemble it and test it, then send it back.

Help would be greatly appreciated seeing how airsoft season is almost a go in my town.
damageinc

He is on the op-for forum. Best gundoc I know, he has done a lot of work for me. I believe he lives in Richmond but you can always mail your gun to him and he will do it for you and mail it back.

Good luck!

Kingston airsoft, we do it better.
Specs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2011, 18:41   #4
KSKcarter
a.k.a. NaM-Carter,Matt

from the looks of it the cylinder is just a biit to big it fits together but the front end of the box has about 1-3 mm gap. and as for the new spring I got with it I don't know how people get it in there. But the only thing that was wrong was the nozzle broke off.
Old April 15th, 2011, 18:43   #5
KSKcarter
a.k.a. NaM-Carter,Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specs View Post
damageinc

He is on the op-for forum. Best gundoc I know, he has done a lot of work for me. I believe he lives in Richmond but you can always mail your gun to him and he will do it for you and mail it back.

Good luck!
Richmond eh? Same province ^.^ excellent I'll leave him a brief message.

But until I get a reply I am still looking
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General