Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Airsoft "Pet Peeves", time to vent guys!

:

General

Old April 18th, 2009, 14:11   #466
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Blowback action on a beautifull AEG like the Galil.......why?why?
wildcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2009, 14:37   #467
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goge View Post
Peeve: waiting all winter to get to summer games then working every weekend summer long >:|

Inviting friends to come try out airsoft to get them into the game. They are excited and ready to play but because they only have civy clouthes they get dirty looks from mil-sim extreamests.

hypocrits who say they hate poeple with $1000 worth of gear then turn around and say high-caps suck. I need a high-cap so I don't have to buy that $1000 worth of kit to cary around all those clips.

Pros: Meeting poeple who aren't on my peeve's list. The people who welcome the new guys we try to bring in. The People like me who are just glad to be playing no matter what kit, gun, or calling you have.
1. have your friends attend a more casual game and not a real milsim op, you wouldn't take all ur ice hockey gear to play ball hockey on the street and vice versa would you?

2. people who say clips instead of mags, one really does not need $1000 worth of gear to carry their mags, a cheap vest or chest rig can cost -$50 and is way better than carrying a tactical maraca and being a mag tickler hehehe

Last edited by pusangani; April 18th, 2009 at 14:46.. Reason: lol
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2009, 19:47   #468
kalnaren

People thinking the new G&G halfbreeds are significantly better than they are.

It's not that I have an issue per se with clear guns.... more of the fact that more and more people seem to think that because G&G is making halfbreeds, their guns are now amazing quality.

I've seen a ton of threads of recent with people putting G&G guns on the same level as ICS and CA, and a couple on the same level as G&P.

I really wonder how many of those people have actually examined a G&G gun and the CA equivalent. I have. There is no comparison.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2009, 05:18   #469
hebet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post

It's not that I have an issue per se with clear guns.... more of the fact that more and more people seem to think that because G&G is making halfbreeds, their guns are now amazing quality.

I've seen a ton of threads of recent with people putting G&G guns on the same level as ICS and CA, and a couple on the same level as G&P.

I really wonder how many of those people have actually examined a G&G gun and the CA equivalent. I have. There is no comparison.
Agreed! My friend just bought a G&G UMP, but after a 7 hour milsim, the battery wires were burning. He was running a lipo and did replace "some" of the wire, but not all of it. After working on his gun and seeing the quality that G&G puts into there gun, I don't think it's that bad of a gun, but does need a little tune up out of the box...that is if you are putting a lipo to it...
Old April 19th, 2009, 05:27   #470
KND
* AV revoked *

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post

You know why people tend to compare the G&G gun to ICS, CA and G&P because since that's the gun, they have right now so people just don't want to turn down or try to regret for what they buy. That's why they mostly try to endure their halfbreed G&G to the same quality as CA, ICS and G&P also somehow TM ( I have more respect for TM since they are mother company so I have high rate to them is the best gun in airsoft even most of their model made from plastic ).

Once you start with the black evil body then you will never go back to halfbreed but maybe grab one for project since it's dirt cheap. It's good for project gun but right now, I would never consider to grab again after the CA metal body sportline coming out and the price are somehow quite good as G&P full metal or better since it's full metal.

KND

Last edited by KND; April 19th, 2009 at 05:34..
KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2009, 16:10   #471
PokerFace

People that shoot back when you yell out "surrender" and they dont go out and they are supposed to

People that are racist to the mexican flag I have on my Multicam shirt

people that complain that it hurts when they get hit

8 year olds that think they will snipe you out with their springer which is the kind you find at big 5 and you are at a CQB field

People that get all of their knowledge from COD4 and paint their M4 red tiger "cuz it friggin pwns!!!"

Lack of finger/trigger discipline

people that keep shooting you even though youve been yelling out hit for the past five minutes

The fact that airsoft is not as developed here in LA as it is everywhere else here

The fact that the store with multiple "Best customer service" awards have unfriendly employees that you would like to hang from the friggin ceiling and torture them punisher with a Popsicle style

Echo 1 G36C
PokerFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2009, 16:40   #472
IceTray
Majestic Mornings rocking it like a Queen

People that approach, treat, and play airsoft like paintball.
IceTray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2009, 18:07   #473
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post
The fact that airsoft is not as developed here in LA as it is everywhere else here
LOL. Come to Canada, and you'll see just how good you actually have it.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old May 2nd, 2009, 01:40   #474
drew2r

Send a message via Skype™ to drew2r
people that brag about owning all the latest and "greatest" gear a ... some of us work for a living.

oh and re-sealing and putting new o-rings on a co2 mag only to find it still some how leaks like a sieve, grumble grumble :banghead:
also

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFace View Post

Lack of finger/trigger discipline

D
amen to that

Last edited by drew2r; May 2nd, 2009 at 01:42..
drew2r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2009, 19:31   #475
Mister Donut

Big-time noob here, and yes, I've got a gripe. 10 year old kids doing all the airsoft reviews on youtube. How the hell do these sub-18 kids get guns????
"Pacifism is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Mister Donut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2009, 19:38   #476
ShelledPants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
Big-time noob here, and yes, I've got a gripe. 10 year old kids doing all the airsoft reviews on youtube. How the hell do these sub-18 kids get guns????
USA. Duh.

Ár skal r?*sa, sá er annars vill
fé eða fjör hafa. Sjaldan liggjandi úlfur
lær um getur né sofandi maður sigur.
ShelledPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2009, 19:43   #477
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
mommy and daddy
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2009, 20:08   #478
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSF-Bowers View Post
mommy and daddy
US of A, ever notice some of them have like 10 guns
Old May 14th, 2009, 20:09   #479
kalnaren

Quote:
Canada is practically the only place they can't.

Quote:
Old May 15th, 2009, 22:01   #480
Moderate

Airsofter's with absolutely no sense of humor.
Moderate is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General