Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Kraken AK-47 Metal Body (Cyma Cm 028)

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old July 3rd, 2008, 19:16   #1
apothix
Banned

Kraken AK-47 Metal Body (Cyma Cm 028)

Hey guys, I just joined up and I was wondering if you can help me/give me your opinion as you guys are the Canadian airsoft experts.

I have a couple things to ask but mainly it is about a kraken AK-47 metal body so I put it in the appropriate section.

I am looking at a Wood Kraken AK-47 at buyairsoft.ca and it sounds good looking at reviews all over the net and buyairsoft's rating.

1. I am going to order this when it comes back in stock, however assuming it is of good quality and a good gun for $220 I am going to make this my best airsoft gun yet (I have had nothing but clear crosmans and a good quality $80 spring shotgun from BA.ca). I am getting the upgraded intellect 8.4 volt 1400 mAh battery and 500 round metal magazine. And I am wondering If I can find a metal body somewhere that is easy to install and of good quality. If you know of such a place where I can get this within 1-2 weeks I would be very grateful.

2. I am wondering if I (a person who wants an airsoft for fun recreational use and maybe some competitive use) should buy this gun along with metal parts.

3. Are their any retailers beside buyairsoft.ca that can sell me guns of high quality ranging from $200-$350?

Thanks a lot guys.
apothix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 19:23   #2
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
1. Get verified and you can get one from the classifieds or one of the private retailers fairly quickly.

2. If you want it, go for it. Upgrading it to the tits with a metal body etc might not be that economically wise if you're not even going to game it much, but to each his own.

3. Yes, but you need to be age verified and look in the classifieds/private retailers here.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 19:25   #3
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

This website does have a buy and sell section, for both airsoft guns and parts. This section is restricted to members with age verifacation only.
You maybe able to aquire what you seek with in this section.

This website has a process called age verification, where if you are 18 or older you can meet with a volunteer representative of this website who will meet with you in person, there is no way around this, no phone, no webcam, in person only, where they will require to see a legitimate piece of photo identification. After the process is completed, it can take sometime as this is all volunteer work, you will be granted access to this websites buy and sell section, where you can find both new and used guns as well as parts, for fair and competitive prices.

In regards to the metal reciever for the AK, there are many places to order one however a reciever is considered a reastricted item in Canada and if you choose to order one from outside of the country you risk the chance of having customs sieze your order. There are no online retailers at this time that sell this part in Canada, but like I previously stated we do have a parts section for those who are age verified.

Please take the time to fill in your profile, Where your from, your birthday etc.

You may wish to take a moment and read some of this websites reviews in regards to buyairsoft. It may change your mind in regards to dealing with them.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; July 3rd, 2008 at 19:28..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 19:35   #4
apothix
Banned

thanks alot!

however I don't think its worth the trouble to do all that just to become age verified. Is that really necessary? I'm not saying im trying to get around it but can't you just do what everyone else does. Just a thing on the site asking for your birthdate? But I suppose it is a good idea nonetheless if it stops 12 year olds taking their parents credit cards and shooting someone in the face with something.
Old July 3rd, 2008, 19:48   #5
Bowers

Send a message via MSN to Bowers
Quote:
Originally Posted by apothix View Post
thanks alot!

however I don't think its worth the trouble to do all that just to become age verified. Is that really necessary? I'm not saying im trying to get around it but can't you just do what everyone else does. Just a thing on the site asking for your birthdate? But I suppose it is a good idea nonetheless if it stops 12 year olds taking their parents credit cards and shooting someone in the face with something.
having something on the site asking for birthdate is useless

whats stopping me from changing by birthdate from 1991 to 1990 when i sign up?

meet with an age rep and you will have acess to everything
Bowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 20:00   #6
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Quote:
thanks alot!

Thats just the thing it is not neccesary, its only neccesary if you wish to have access to the buy and sell of this forum and access to that of one other online Canadian retailer. So if you do wish to use this websites parts or guns section you will have to do what everyone else does.

The in person process also allows you to physically meet someone from the community, who can help you and assist you with any questions or inquries you may have.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 20:18   #7
apothix
Banned

where do you meet this person?

I would be happy to do it, but I don't really have the time to go somewhere to meet them.

I live in the okanagan region of British Columbia about 10-15 mins away from kelowna. Is it possible for the person to meet me at my house or do I have to go somewhere?
Old July 4th, 2008, 20:27   #8
Tex

Quote:
where do you meet this person?

I would be happy to do it, but I don't really have the time to go somewhere to meet them.

I live in the okanagan region of British Columbia about 10-15 mins away from kelowna. Is it possible for the person to meet me at my house or do I have to go somewhere?
http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=23609

go there contact one of the kelowna guys and meet them.

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 20:36   #9
Crunchmeister

NO age-verification = no 'real' airsoft guns and zero access to metal ugprade parts you're looking for. You're obviously not aware of the state of airsoft in Canada. Getting age verified on ASV is your ONLY option for metal upgrade parts. Yes, you can get Krakens in Canada. And you can get them for up to $60 cheaper than on buyairsoft.ca too. But unless you get age-verified, you're stuck with the clear plastic unless you decide to paint it black.
Old July 5th, 2008, 01:52   #10
apothix
Banned

Ok, so anytime I can contact one of them and meet, But how long will it take with the meeting? Just a few minutes? I don't have any questions and all I need is my username here and some government issued identification? Are you allowed to show me a list of guns you can get in the AV section?
Also, if no other stores in canada can get airsoft, where do you get yours? Or did you guys just take the trouble to get a rare importing license or something?

Last edited by apothix; July 5th, 2008 at 02:34..
Old July 5th, 2008, 02:36   #11
Amos

No we're not.

But you can get pretty much anything you want...

There's a HUGE selection of high quality airsoft guns all for decent prices.

If you're looking for something to "plink" with, get a normal BB gun or a pellet gun.. they're cheaper.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 03:00   #12
NoGear
likes being humiliated

i bet its like heavens armoury :Rice:
NoGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 03:10   #13
apothix
Banned

so what would you say an all metal high quality...mmhmm.....m16 or something that shoots like 10 bb/s at 250 fps would be? 250-450?
I am ready to be age verified at almost any time and will probably arrange a meeting wit someone from kelowna in a few days time.

Also, When I signed up I used fake information just to sign up quickly and privately but seeing as I am going to tell you on here what should I do to go about getting my name and birthday changed properly?

And could you give me any advice on who I should contact to meet? B.C.Hawk nic_s or [EUG] TAZ

edit: making new account with proper information.

Last edited by apothix; July 5th, 2008 at 18:59..
Old July 7th, 2008, 22:39   #14
Sarpedon

Quote:
Hey guys, I just joined up and I was wondering if you can help me/give me your opinion as you guys are the Canadian airsoft experts.

I have a couple things to ask but mainly it is about a kraken AK-47 metal body so I put it in the appropriate section.

I am looking at a Wood Kraken AK-47 at buyairsoft.ca and it sounds good looking at reviews all over the net and buyairsoft's rating.

1. I am going to order this when it comes back in stock, however assuming it is of good quality and a good gun for $220 I am going to make this my best airsoft gun yet (I have had nothing but clear crosmans and a good quality $80 spring shotgun from BA.ca). I am getting the upgraded intellect 8.4 volt 1400 mAh battery and 500 round metal magazine. And I am wondering If I can find a metal body somewhere that is easy to install and of good quality. If you know of such a place where I can get this within 1-2 weeks I would be very grateful.

2. I am wondering if I (a person who wants an airsoft for fun recreational use and maybe some competitive use) should buy this gun along with metal parts.

3. Are their any retailers beside buyairsoft.ca that can sell me guns of high quality ranging from $200-$350?

Thanks a lot guys.
Yeah, I think i might know a place. You probably know it. 007airsoft.com. They're pretty good, and have quite a bit of stock. They're located in Calgary, too.
Sarpedon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2008, 03:30   #15
holylama11

Thumbs up

buy from here and get a metal pack off ebay this kraken is cheap i got the same one it has a version 3 gearbox, And shoots 370 fps. (aftermaths only version 3 gearboxed gun)
holylama11 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications