Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Greetings from Washington State

:

Newbie Tank

Old February 6th, 2009, 23:20   #1
papa-smurf

Greetings from Washington State

I hope that I am in the right forum.

My name is Sean S. (papa-smurf) and I have been involved with airsoft for over a year now and with paintball for over 10 years.
I manage a Spetznaz team in Eastern Washington and have hosted Ops, admined Future Soldier III and performed other AIRSOFT related duties.

I have created a new organization and have included Canadian players to join.
I do not believe in a border between a common goal.
We all are part of a large group of dedicated players who want to see this awsome sport grow.
I humbly ask that you take the time to check out our forums, and see if this is something you all would be interested in.

And just to put the carrot in front of the horse...............

I possess the rights to use an 80 acre field for ALL games. I would have no issues with any Canadian playes wanting to come south to use this awsome field.

This is the link: http://pnwa.nstars.org

Now please do not think that I am trying to steal members away, I am trying to open the doors for more Operations in the future and to foster good will between us.

Thank you for your time.

Sean (papa-smurf)
papa-smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2009, 23:27   #2
L473ncy

Cool. But only thing is you'd have to set aside some rentals for us if we do come down. We can bring our guns across to the US but can't bring them back into Canada. Stupid I know....

I might check it out and play a few games in the summer if I get the time to hop down there (I'm back in Vancouver in the summer so shouldn't be too bad of a drive).

One thing though.... Your website could use some.... revamping. TBH, and I'm not trying to rip on you here but it could use a lot better design.

Nice to know our neighbours down to the south care about us up here in our igloos .
Old February 6th, 2009, 23:31   #3
papa-smurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Cool. But only thing is you'd have to set aside some rentals for us if we do come down. We can bring our guns across to the US but can't bring them back into Canada. Stupid I know....

I might check it out and play a few games in the summer if I get the time to hop down there (I'm back in Vancouver in the summer so shouldn't be too bad of a drive).

One thing though.... Your website could use some.... revamping. TBH, and I'm not trying to rip on you here but it could use a lot better design.

Nice to know our neighbours down to the south care about us up here in our igloos .
Thank you ! The site is very new and needs some touch-ups. I am allways looking for ways to improve the site and I am allways open to sugestions or even help.

And as far as rentals.....that can be aranged with prior notice. The fee would be fair. We have talked about including a rental fee into the OP fee for our Canadian playes who make the trip to Washington. You would have to provide your own ammo and gear.

I hope that in time, who ever are appointed Mods will be able to help me expand the site into something that can benifit the Pacific Northwest and our brothers to the north.

Last edited by papa-smurf; February 7th, 2009 at 00:03.. Reason: addition to post
papa-smurf is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank