Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Mini AEG internals?

:

Upgrades & Modifications

Old March 17th, 2007, 04:12   #16
tunabreath

Haha, this is awesome. My first first first airsoft gun was a home build. I took the pump and trigger valve out of a Storm water gun (best water guns ever, by the way), and the pistol grip from a nerf gun, then built up the body from plasticard. Six pumps and an 80cm barrel later, boom, at least 300 fps.

Lookin' awesome so far. You should definitely put some nerf internals into that P90 body. How exactly are you going to feed the mechbox? An external hopper?

Also, completely off topic: the :awesome: emoticon... hahaha, have you seen this?
http://www.biggercheese.com/index.php?comic=679
Old March 19th, 2007, 00:19   #17
Moz

My damn girlfriend wants me to put it back together so she can use it. I'm trying to convince her that I broke the body into a million pieces. (she doesn't know about the water gun idea)

When I got the thing it didn't come with anything other than an awful suppressor. No chargers, and some stupid fake attachments.

Plus the battery was left plugged in and is totally drained. So with no charger I'm boned for testing the gearbox (it looks fine though). I don't have the spare cash to buy a universal charger so I'm screwed. Not to mention the damn battery has ZERO markings, so i have no idea what it is. (I think its a 7.4 volt)

edit: researched: It should be a Nicad

Last edited by Moz; March 19th, 2007 at 00:35..
Moz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2007, 00:45   #18
Naerah

Send a message via ICQ to Naerah Send a message via MSN to Naerah
haha man, before i learn that airsoft was existing i wanted to try to build an airgun using those electric water gun! i tried to use my old crapsoft springer parts with my old teleguided helicopter motor but the lack or needed tools made me dump everything to the trash can. so the water guns internals can really do it, can you pm me some plans of that?

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Upgrades & Modifications