Anthony G's Field Maps

:

Airsoft Media

Old October 11th, 2016, 23:21   #16
AnthonyG
LUser Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzrwest View Post
I tried to download the Picton map in the pdf format and used the password airsoftcanada and I must be a complete dunderhead or something because I just keep going round and round and well I just finally gave up.... sucks to be an old fart the age of 67
Not a dunderhead, probably just a robot.

It can be a bit confusing, since I'm using a free hosting service which makes you go through a bunch of screens before you get to the file. I'll see about switching to a different hosting service that isn't so cumbersome.

edit: for the time being links are hosted with Google Drive. Should be a 1-click download. Let me know if there are still problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
With Anthony's permission I'll throw the files onto my server for you if you want
Please feel free to share the maps, and if anyone asks where they came from be sure to link them back to this page.

*Busy signing for his packages*

Last edited by AnthonyG; October 12th, 2016 at 00:15..
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2016, 07:53   #17
pzrwest

Send a message via AIM to pzrwest Send a message via MSN to pzrwest Send a message via Yahoo to pzrwest
I'm particular interested in the Picton map as I lived in Picton when I was a kid. My dad was in the army and was stationed at the Picton army camp on Picton Heights. At first we lived at 20 Bridge St. then dad got a PMQ and we then lived at 8 Reichswald court. Then he was posted to Winnipeg and it was bye-bye to Picton. I would like to have the conture map of area to see where the two houses were. When in the Army(74-79) I taught map reading and loved to work with the conture maps of the different areas of the exercises

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Media