Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old January 15th, 2013, 10:43   #1036
BigIron44

Hello all!

My name is Ron, call sign BigIron, and I live in London, ON. I am 49 and getting into airsoft. I will be relocating to Regina at the end of the month and am looking forward to meeting players there.
BigIron44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 19:27   #1037
ggarman

Hi guys, i'm ggarman, 24, from toronto. I've recently got a classic army / velocity arms mp5a2 sports line. I'm still reading about airsoft, the rules, how everything works, etc. Thinking about starting out with a game when the weather is nicer.
ggarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 23:25   #1038
nukotools

Greetings from NukoTools

Hey all.

Brand spanky new here. Big Noob on airsoft but finally decided to check it all out when a coworker showed me his closet "armory". Now I'm all intrigued by the products out there and the technology behind it. Will likely look closer at IPSC. Hoping to learn a lot from the seasoned and knowledgeable members here.

Cheers!

Norman
nukotools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2013, 23:36   #1039
boogiebot

hello my name is Adrian from BC 34 years old. just getting into airsoft. lots to learn so im looking forward to chopping it up with you guys.
boogiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 19th, 2013, 02:22   #1040
Pickstick

Hey everyone,
my names Nic I'm 18 years old just getting into Airsoft. I will be hoping to sign up for the age verification and looking forward to getting out onto the field within the next few months.
Pickstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 20th, 2013, 20:18   #1041
djoner

Hi all, my name is Jean-René, I'm 23 years old and I am from the south shore of montreal. I've play paintball for 3 years and look now to get in to airsoft. I can read write english or french but my native language is french. :-)

djoner
djoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2013, 21:49   #1042
roman romanatti

Hello Everyone,
My name is Christian, I'm 31 but look much younger and obviously my screen name is Roman Romanatti. I'm new to airsoft and just bought a full metal mp5 for a starter aeg. I haven't played a game yet and I'm both itching to get out and play and nervous at the same time. I live in the Georgetown Ontario area and would love to meet some people in the area with similar interests to enjoy the sport together. I've got just about everything I need to get out on the field ( 5 mags, 4 batteries, a vest, I'm gonna wear my mossy oak hunting clothes, googles and half mask ) the only thing I'm really missing is a good pair of footwear.
roman romanatti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2013, 13:42   #1043
Nickaayyy

Hi guys !!

My name is Nick and im 22. I live in the regoin of montreal (st-eustache) Been playing paintball for 3 years now (milsim) and decided to go in airsoft. Pending for age verification and happy to join the airsoft community !!
Nickaayyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2013, 14:14   #1044
vWebsv

Introduction

Hey

Jon here, 27 in Montreal. Just got myself a KAp90. New to airsoft looking for games, maybe join a team.

Nice to meet you all!
vWebsv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2013, 21:01   #1045
Mikotech

Hi,
My name is Rémy, 35 years old. French Canadian.
I live in the Montreal area (south shore).
Looks to have a lot of new guys here that lives around.
I passed tons of hours reading FAQ, Newbie tank, sticky's and classified since 2011.
Almost time to get involved.
2 children and a newborn for july 2013 under the hood, so I take my time to choose right and find out where to play with what kind of stuff.
I played paintball intermittently for 15 years and airsoft looks to be my next wargame. Tired of painting. Now the paint goes on the walls of my house and on the fingers of my kids.
My main hobby is ''professionnal'' RC car racing (electric sedan) for 5-6 years.
I'm in electronics (R&D) with mechanical skills and knows a lot in the battery, charger, mosfets, soldering, wiring departments so an AEG is naturaly the way to go for me.
Mikotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 15:35   #1046
Avery5

Hello everyone. my name is Bryan, 23 yrs old, from North Bay, ON.

I did get involved in airsoft awhile back, when I first joined the forums in 2008, however school and other commitments stopped much of that. I've basically just been trying to keep up with everything by reading the forums since then - living vicariously I suppose.

Some years later, and the disposable funds to get back into the sport (I know - this is a story we've all heard) and here I am. I look forward to geeting out to events now that I can, and meeting others - especially locally.

I currently have my trusty MP5 AEG (if memory serves me right its a JG), however I'm interseted in getting a GBB now that I can...

Nice to meet everyone!
Avery5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2013, 23:58   #1047
Sourmug

Just a note to say hi. My name is Nolan, I'm 51 and live in Calgary. Just really discovered airsoft and want to say thanks for this site and the wealth of information and experince here.

So... Thanks!

Last edited by Sourmug; February 5th, 2013 at 15:15.. Reason: Pour Speeling
Sourmug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 21:53   #1048
cruzito187

hi
how do i get age verified?
cruzito187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 5th, 2013, 17:38   #1049
Michael Lambert

Hey Guys,

Michael here, From Bradford Ontario. 34 years old and just picked up entry level pistol. Father is retired Navy so grew up living on military bases and unfortunately the wife is not into weapons of any kind so the pistol is pretty much going to be low key for now locked away out of sight out of mind from her and the kids ( Three girls under 4.. lol )

Just wanted it to help with the lack of testosterone in the house full of Girls and dirty diapers

Plans thus far is to pretty much do some target stuff in the garage.. yard when it warms up possibly after i get caught buy something larger and get more into it after she gets the big apology, finds out its really not THAT bad and forgives me

So till then I should have my KJW P226 next week...

You would think she would have some confidence knowing i grew up around them, have a number of Marksman awards from both our gun club and cadets back in the day.. but nope she still ignorant to the whole thing.
Michael Lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:58   #1050
danmor498

Question Hard to get

Hi! My Name is danmor498
just got in
I Am New And french from St-Eustache, Québec

Wy is that in this province all price have to be so high.
And most of the retailer are selling this bad looking and %?&%&%?&
stuff like you get at Canadian Tire at a price that sommetime you wont be able to by

And some places have a low pricing but no service and most of the time it comme from US an and wont be able to get becose of some stupid Laws or look to much like the real one..

sorry if my english is a bit weird
danmor498 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank