Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

shootercbgear.com Review

:

Reviews

Old June 20th, 2015, 00:58   #1
AnthonyG
LUser Title

shootercbgear.com Review

Exactly a week ago I placed an order from ShooterCBGear (Friday June 12th). It arrived yesterday (Thursday June 18th), which was less than a week to process and ship. I didn't expect my order to be processed over the weekend; however, by the time Monday had come, not only had my order been shipped, but it had already been received by the CBSA in Mississauga. The only thing that delayed me receiving my package on Tuesday (4 days from ordering) was the fact that the CBSA decided to inspect my package. This is the first time this has happened to me, but was no problem since everything I purchased was legal to import.

I generally prefer to purchase locally, but few Canadian stores stock Flyye gear, and the ones that do have poor selection, or end up ordering from overseas on your behalf. The one thing that kills orders from HK is of course the shipping. In my case to ship 250 worth of product ending up costing $60, or $70 express. I ended up choosing express, because I found a 12% discount coupon online (which expired the day after my order).

Overall I am very pleased with ShooterCBgear, and would recommend it over SpecWarfare which I have also purchased from.
I know they shouldn't do this, but both retailers listed $100 worth of product on their packing slips, this is of course to avoid the buyer from having to pay taxes or duty.

My only gripe with both of these HK retailers is that they try to cram all the product into as small a box as possible. But I guess it doesn't matter if all you're ordering is pouches.

Just wish our CAD to USD exchange rate was beter...

Product Selection: 9/10
Speed of Delivery: 9/10 (sure it would still be good with non-express shipping)
Prices: 8/10 (look for a coupon)

Last edited by AnthonyG; June 20th, 2015 at 01:06..
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Reviews