Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Where can I find a GOOD Canadian airsoft website that sells Classic Army Sportline M15A4s (Clear,Black, and etc)

:

Newbie Tank

Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2010, 20:32   #31
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Most everyone on this forum will tell you to get “Age verified” and buy from the classifieds.
You cannot import any guns from websites outside of Canada.
Airsoft is a 18+ sport
Sniping is not for newbies
If you are underage please do not try to circumvent the system in place, its there for a reason.
Nobody will help you get a gun if you are not age verified or underage
Do not play in your backyard/forest or anything of the like. Only play on official fields.
Please read the FAQ’s

LINKS!
FAQ's Please read

How To get verified

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO USE OF ALL!

http://cbsa-asfc.gc.ca
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:33   #32
east2west
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
No, but as you said you can't afford anything on those sites then it makes no difference.

You were told that you might be able to find a deal in the classifieds so you will need to get AV

1+1=2
I know that, I'm a curious type of guy. Because I have no problems saving up, but I'm just on the safe side, because what I need to focus on mostly, is on my med school. Because who knows, one day I may need that extra saved up money, for books and other materials needed.
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:33   #33
DanoftheDead

Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
Okay, so do I need to be AV, to be able to purchase an airsoft gun from a Canadian Airsoft Retailer Website, e.g buyairsoft.ca, velocityarms.ca and etc?

no but you'll need to be AV'd to buy from the classifieds here on this website.
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:34   #34
HeadlessChicken

From what I'm reading, you are in college going into the field of medicine which isn't cheap and you would like to reignite your interest into airsoft while under a tight budget. Well it sounds like you'll have to choose one or the other...or you can go to whatever games you can make it to and rent from other players. It would be your cheapest solution compared to buying a cheap $200max gun that'll probably break down on you after 2-3 games (maybe more if you can properly maintain that gun).

Get yourself Age Verified which will gain you access to the sites classifieds section, with some patients and lots of surfing around, you may find a decent airsoft gun that'll fit your budget. Quality comes at a price but sometimes you might just get lucky.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:38   #35
east2west
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assault Pioneer View Post
and here in lies the rump.

you need to save cash for medical school.
weighing the two you shouldn't be joining an expensive hobby if your school demands are high, especially medical school. it takes a special kind of person to balance university and airsoft neatly.

once you've past your courses and are a "Big fancy Doc" chances are your not gonna have any time to play airsoft as you'll be getting called in on your weeks planned ahead days off for the first few years of your career.
cash, you don't have now, time you won't be having for long, are both critical requirements for airsoft. Are you sure this sport is for you?

Oh and Capital Airsoft has extremely good deals. they are usually $2 to $5 cheaper on the same product than everywhere else.
I am doing pretty well in school, and having minimum issues, and I can still make time. I do have supporting parents, but not to be used as "tools". My friends have referred me airsoft, which I have little knowledge about, but I do have some experience of owning a cheap pistol that I had bought from Canadian Tire back then.
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:47   #36
DanoftheDead

Quote:
Originally Posted by east2west View Post
My friends have referred me airsoft, which I have little knowledge about, but I do have some experience of owning a cheap pistol that I had bought from Canadian Tire back then.
I think its awesome that you want to get into airsoft. You would need more than 150 bucks to get anything that would even be worth gaming though. really you should save up till you have at least 300-400 otherwise you'll probly feel ripped off with whatever you could get for your 50-150 price range. Those canadian tire guns are no comparison to the guns on the sites mentioned previously. Its like comparing a bottle of beer with a bottle of piss. they may both be bottles but its whats inside that counts.
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:54   #37
Drake
E-01

oh FFS, now you have my attention.
Old June 7th, 2010, 20:57   #38
Drake
E-01

1) get AV'd if you're an adult. If you aren't 18, forget it; nothing/no one on this forum can help you.

2) if you really can't afford more than that, trying to save every penny, or whatever other reason, this is the wrong hobby/sport for you. That's it.

3) the prices you saw on mach1 etc are realistically what you should expect to pay unless you find some amazing deal on a used gun in the classifieds. That's the reality of it; deal with it or walk away.

4) READ THE RULES OF THIS FORUM. Asking for a gun outside of the classifieds is not allowed. Consider this your first, last and only warning on the matter.

5) People aren't telling you what you wanna hear (good hint that you're a minor), but you really need to listen because they're giving you the straight dope.

6) Stay off my radar.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank