View Poll Results: Worth the price?
yes 16 80.00%
no 4 20.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old March 10th, 2009, 19:54   #1
Wilson0112

Anyone know anything about these?

New G&G Guns at buyairsoft.....they seem pretty good from other eviews just wanna see what you guys think.

http://buyairsoft.ca/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_55_59
Old March 10th, 2009, 20:08   #2
Muffin

Yep, clear receiver, but the G&G quality.
Old March 10th, 2009, 20:09   #3
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

they should be, considering NAS just took over that domain
Old March 10th, 2009, 20:16   #4
Wilson0112

cool, not bad replies guys. So they're good but with canadian allowed clear-ness?
Old March 10th, 2009, 20:20   #5
HeadlessChicken

From my reading around, you can't go wrong with G&G for starters or as a base for build projects. As long as you're not picky about them being clear, you could always get age verified and scope out the classifieds for non-clear guns.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
Old March 10th, 2009, 20:35   #6
Wilson0112

i would get age verified but I am only 15.....which sucks but I have been playing some form of airsoft since I was 10.
Old March 10th, 2009, 20:42   #7
kalnaren

They're the best you can get without being age verified amd access the ASC classifieds. I still think they're a long way from full metal ICS, TM, CA, and G&P guns. But be aware this community does not support the aquisition of airsoft by minors. We can't stop you, but if you get one I wouldn't recommend flaunting it around.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old March 10th, 2009, 21:28   #8
HeadlessChicken

I've noticed people get jumpy on ASC when someone mentions "under 18" and rightfully so. But at least if he does go screwing around in public with an airsoft, he can't come back bitching about how we didn't warn him. Like when people started suing McDonalds for selling hot coffee...well, hot without the "warning, contents are hot" label.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
Old March 10th, 2009, 21:39   #9
kalnaren

Like I said... we can't stop any minor from buying an airsoft gun.. but the whole point of the AV system is to try and make sure airsoft guns stay in the hands of those who are legally responsible. That's all I'll say on the subject.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
Old March 10th, 2009, 21:58   #10
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Here at ASC we like to keep the idea of aquisition and ownership to the 18+ side of things, since that is the age that one can legally be held responsbible for their actions.
Since we are not the law there is no way we can stop someone from aquiring an airsoft gun outside this website by their own means. You now know our standingon the situation, if you plan on aquiring one do so on your own and please refrain from telling us about it.

"Its only a little bit on fire"
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank