Airsoft Canada
http://triggerairsoft.com/shop/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Official I hate Canada postal service thread!!!

:

General

Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2012, 18:28   #901
fumoffu

2012/08/05 15:42 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility
2012/08/03 10:39 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
2012/07/28 08:35 VANCOUVER International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs
2012/07/26 07:23 USMIAA,USA International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada
07:21 USMIAA,USA International item processed in origin country
2012/07/24 21:56 30514,USA International item mailed in origin country

weeeeeeee
Old August 5th, 2012, 18:36   #902
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

So they sent your package half way to the other side of the country and then sent it back again?
Old August 5th, 2012, 19:53   #903
fumoffu

lol guess so. Package decided to take a round road trip around Canada
Old August 5th, 2012, 21:59   #904
Danke

Happens all the time with every carrier. Truck doesn't get loaded right and a West package heads way East and then back. Same for stuff coming from the East, once it's gone through the wrong hub it's got to loop back around.
Old September 17th, 2012, 21:55   #905
XZIVR

ohhhhh them sock cuckers done goofed this time.. Get a tracking update on my phone saying my NPAS has been delivered. Weird, I thought, since nobody was home at the time and the package was signature required.

Get home, check the super box, nope not there. Check the front door.. nothing. Go online and look at the signature (they post a digital image of it now) and the name in the 'receiver' field is my name, but the signature is definitely not my signature.

CP delivered the package to who knows where, and wont do shit to help me find it. They said the sender has to start an investigation, and they wont let ME start it, because - get this - the sender paid for it and they owe it to the sender to ensure the package is delivered. When I asked the lady if she thought they owed anything to me, the receiver, she stammered and avoided the question.

Thanks a lot you bunch of numpties.

Looking on the bright side, i also have a gun in the mail. at least they only lost my npas and not the gun.... yet....???
Old September 23rd, 2012, 00:58   #906
jordan7831
will always be Mike Litoris in our hearts

So I bought a gun from alberta. It was supposed to get to me on the 20t which is thursday. On the 16th I check my tracking number and see its already in missaussaga. I think to myself "yay I'm getting my gun tomorrow".

NOPE

They held it there until the 20th. They could have sent my gun out on monday and have it arrive 3 days early. But no that would make them look bad. So they had to wait until the 20th to deliver my damn gun.

I guess if people are able to get their stuff quickly using regular post then no ome would opt for express shipping then. Dammit
Old September 23rd, 2012, 02:36   #907
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by XZIVR View Post
ohhhhh them sock cuckers done goofed this time.. Get a tracking update on my phone saying my NPAS has been delivered. Weird, I thought, since nobody was home at the time and the package was signature required.

Get home, check the super box, nope not there. Check the front door.. nothing. Go online and look at the signature (they post a digital image of it now) and the name in the 'receiver' field is my name, but the signature is definitely not my signature.

CP delivered the package to who knows where, and wont do shit to help me find it. They said the sender has to start an investigation, and they wont let ME start it, because - get this - the sender paid for it and they owe it to the sender to ensure the package is delivered. When I asked the lady if she thought they owed anything to me, the receiver, she stammered and avoided the question.

Thanks a lot you bunch of numpties.

Looking on the bright side, i also have a gun in the mail. at least they only lost my npas and not the gun.... yet....???
That's always been the case. The receiver has never been able to open a dispute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan7831 View Post
So I bought a gun from alberta. It was supposed to get to me on the 20t which is thursday. On the 16th I check my tracking number and see its already in missaussaga. I think to myself "yay I'm getting my gun tomorrow".

NOPE

They held it there until the 20th. They could have sent my gun out on monday and have it arrive 3 days early. But no that would make them look bad. So they had to wait until the 20th to deliver my damn gun.

I guess if people are able to get their stuff quickly using regular post then no ome would opt for express shipping then. Dammit
If you paid for a guaranteed service (like XpressPost) and it was guaranteed for an earlier date, the sender can get the shipping costs back and refund them to you.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old September 26th, 2012, 11:44   #908
Viperfish

Id just like to post in and say that i too hate Canada post.

3 Xpress packages all shipped from different locations and every single one of them is late.....

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Old September 27th, 2012, 22:45   #909
ARC-74
Can't Aim worth a damn!! old lady gives me heck for missing the toilet all the time.

Apparently their new tracking system involves time travel.

2012/09/28 00:09 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
2012/09/27 20:41 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility

My package is in transit at this moment, but..., it's still the 27th???

Who know's? Maybe by the time I'm done writing this it will already be in my mailbox.

Faster then time service??
Old September 28th, 2012, 10:11   #910
GSK88

Expected delivery date: 26/9/12
Later on the 26th:
Canada Post processing error, item re-routed to correct destination. Update expected delivery date: 27/9/12

It's been "in transit" for two days to go to the correct sorting facility....WTF

Last update was on the 26th at 10:38 am In Etobicoke...my local delivery center is Mississagua.
Old October 15th, 2012, 17:20   #911
Disco_Dante

Expected Delivery Date: 6-30 days.

Oh I'll just make sure I'm home from 8-4 from the 21st of October to the 19th of November. No problem guys.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Old October 15th, 2012, 18:18   #912
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco_Dante View Post
Expected Delivery Date: 6-30 days.

Oh I'll just make sure I'm home from 8-4 from the 21st of October to the 19th of November. No problem guys.
You don't have to be home to receive a package. It'll just be sent to the PO, which is what I assume happens with 50% of packages.
Although yes, that's a silly estimate.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Old October 15th, 2012, 18:23   #913
Disco_Dante

Thing is transit in London sucks, and to get back to where I live from the place I think it will be dropped at means I need to take a University bus home, which means standing room only, if the damn thing even stops for me. What I'm expecting is a largish parcel, as well.

Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Old November 9th, 2012, 18:08   #914
ARC-74
Can't Aim worth a damn!! old lady gives me heck for missing the toilet all the time.

14:53 - item successfully delivered

Now usually I'd be very happy about this when I check the tracking number, looking forward to getting my parts after work, except in this case it wasn't delivered to me.
Nothing in my mailbox, nothing by my door and nothing taken in by the landlord.
Somebody got my sights, rail covers and hop up rubber.

I'm beginning to turn green, getting very angry and feel like smashing something ............
Old November 9th, 2012, 18:57   #915
PaddMadd
uMadd, Padd?

Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
Not really a CP rant, but we have no "I hate CBSA" thread, so this will do.
I ordered a bunch of items for a new project from eHobby, and received them in a decent amount of time, less one item, a tiny box that everything was crammed into, and CBSA yellow tape on it. The packing slip and customs declaration says that there were three Magpul items and two electrical items, yet my mid-length handguard was missing. Emailed eHobby about it, and they said that their records show that all items were shipped. I wasn't charged duty(though I should have been) and I didn't receive a letter stating any items were seized. Is it possible they(CBSA) "lost" the item?
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General