Need exp airsoft opinion!

:

Newbie Tank

Old March 16th, 2009, 16:55   #16
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacherAC View Post
Last point is battery on my CA G36. I had to go w/ a 8.4v 4500mAh battery to keep it going all day. Either that or you need a none custom made battery. all custom made batteries either 8.4 or 9.6 would not fire this gun over more then 5 times. Of course getting the larger battery pack required a change to the ButtStock to accomoade the sub C batteries.
Then you have something wrong with your gun, that's not normal! Don't put ideas into his head that he doesn't need to think about.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:01   #17
Danke

On the metal side track don't forget the real deal is pretty much all "plasic" anyways.
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:02   #18
kalnaren

Classic Army G36 all the way. I've compared it to both the Jg and TM G36s, and the CA one beats them hands down for external quality. And I mean by a lot.

The internals are very good also. I fired over 25,000 rounds through mine without any failure. CA internals have come a really long way. I'd say at this point they're pretty damned close to TM. Definetly better than JG. Mine also chronied 315 stock, which is stock CA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacherAC View Post
Last point is battery on my CA G36. I had to go w/ a 8.4v 4500mAh battery to keep it going all day. Either that or you need a none custom made battery. all custom made batteries either 8.4 or 9.6 would not fire this gun over more then 5 times. Of course getting the larger battery pack required a change to the ButtStock to accomoade the sub C batteries.

My two cents.
I've run my stock CA36 on a 8.4v, 1500mah mini all day. Check the quality of your wires.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:08   #19
HeadlessChicken

I have the Classic Army and I love it. Running it off an 8.4v 1600mah battery, 2 will last half a day of straight shooting. Upgrades and extras aren't too hard to find, about the same availability as with TM parts.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:18   #20
Greg Moran

G36

wow all the feed back is incredible, I think ill probly go with the CA, just wondering what it will take to run it to 350-380 fps. Thanks again!
Greg Moran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:21   #21
Amos

You forgot to mention that the JG comes with a G36K conversion kit, as well as a sling, it's in the same city as you.. and that it's been upgraded :P

I've seen the JG G36 you're talking about and it is a good gun that's worth it... Ask anyone... Me saying that a JG is a good gun is a VERY rare occasion.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:33   #22
Greg Moran

G36

In his Pm it didnt say anything about upgrades, sorry, and I didnt know about the Conversion kit either...now that thats come to light....dammit this is hard lol.
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:36   #23
Danke

Whenever something like this happens the correct response it to get all three.
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:42   #24
Amos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Moran View Post
In his Pm it didnt say anything about upgrades, sorry, and I didnt know about the Conversion kit either...now that thats come to light....dammit this is hard lol.
Well, Go check out the G36 in person before making a decision. The G36 is the one thing that JG does right... And this one's been taken care up and pre-upgraded.

I chrono'd it and it's shooting 380 +/- 5 FPS.. And there's no way a stock JG could be that consistent.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:51   #25
Nova316

I'd recommend the CA over any of the other ones, it seems to just be better built/looks better. Plus it doesnt seem to have the trigger problem that JG experience.
Nova316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:59   #26
Donster

if you have no experience playing airsoft before, then go with TM, cause then you can run and gun immediately. If the CA comes with internal upgrades, than buy that; that way you have no worries about it failing. If you dont mind upgrading your gun from the get go, then get a CA. Take me for example, i played with a stock gun for a year. I bought TM cause i new that stock, it would work forever. Now since i now how stock guns last and such, i upgrade them immediately. So i dunno, hopefully that gives you some idea of it all.
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2009, 18:13   #27
kalnaren

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONSTER 125 View Post
if you have no experience playing airsoft before, then go with TM, cause then you can run and gun immediately. If the CA comes with internal upgrades, than buy that; that way you have no worries about it failing. If you dont mind upgrading your gun from the get go, then get a CA. Take me for example, i played with a stock gun for a year. I bought TM cause i new that stock, it would work forever. Now since i now how stock guns last and such, i upgrade them immediately. So i dunno, hopefully that gives you some idea of it all.
Normally I'd agree, but the stock quality of the CA36 is amazing. I honestly can't think of any case where I'd recommend the TM one over the CA.

Quote:
"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 11:49   #28
Greg Moran

Thanks

Thanks for all of your help, CA it is. Your comments were all helpfull!
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank