Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

This is the KJ 10/22 thread

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old August 30th, 2012, 11:44   #361
Disco_Dante
 
Disco_Dante's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: GTA
push down on the metal bar and slide it forward
__________________


Not for glory, nor riches, nor honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man gives up except with his life.
Disco_Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 13:00   #363
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Completely defeats the purpose of what the gun is for.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2012, 13:55   #364
Repeat
 
Repeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Barrie, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
Fking stripped the thread on another original mag... (third one)

Are the straight one (30 rnder?) better? Need 3-4 more mags

They finally released the npas for the 10-22?
Long mags are better. They are much less likely to leak. FYI the ASG brand mags are compatible with the KJW and work just fine as well.
__________________
A.K.A. BUDHA
________________
Today's post is brought to you by the letter F

Level 2 sniper certified / night operator
Repeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:34   #365
Brigg
 
Brigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fergus, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigg View Post
Sorry for all the questions as of late, I've decided to finally start upgrading my gun and have a few of them. Has anyone had any luck installing an acm ubr stock? will a ctr/moe stock fit onto the stock buffer tube? I've looked everywhere online and can't seem to get definitive answers regarding the kc-02. Thanks again for all the help guys!
Never mind, I answered my own questions . Also, I completely agree with Styrak, the Kc-02 is best utilized as a DMR as opposed to a gun used for spray and prey.
Brigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:07   #366
Viperfish
 
Viperfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pickering, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHaKaL View Post
Did they finally released the npas for the 10-22?
to your first question yes the long mags are better in that regard.

the npas from the kj m4 works in the 22. i threw one in mine just cus i ran out of things to do.


I have a 2nd 22 on the way and i plan on doing this to it.

Iv always gamed my gun more like an m4 then a dmr.
__________________
Age verified for her pleasure

WOLFPACK WP-32
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBBR View Post
If you ever go to a milsim and hear a vuvuzela, you are fucked.
Viperfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2012, 19:49   #367
danoxide
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
hello everyone, i have just got a kc-02 in a trade this weekend and i was pointed here for information. i have a few questions for you guys and before i ask them, let it be known that i have read all 25 pages of this thread. 1st off, like viper i am going to run this as an assault rifle, not as a dmr as most. my fields limit is 350fps with .25s, will simpily putting a new rubber in drop my fps the 10-20 needed to be within limits? also, i cant tell for the life of me but is the outer barrel metal? i plan on having it cut down alittle shorter and getting it threaded, but this is only possible if it is metal. thanks in advance for the help and you guys will be seeing alot more of me on these forums in the future.


EDIT: forgot to add that i plan on using madbull .30g bbs. good choice? too light? better brand?
danoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2012, 21:21   #368
Fuzzy
 
Join Date: May 2011
Simply changing the rubber will not drop the fps. If anything it will increase fps a bit if it improves the seal. Your only options to lower fps is duster gas or the Ratech npas for the KJW M4.

Also, the KC02 barrel is metal. As an alternative to cutting, the full auto kit I provided a link to in my earlier post comes with a shortened threaded barrel.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:22   #369
Styrak
 
Styrak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saskatoon, SK
Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by danoxide View Post
hello everyone, i have just got a kc-02 in a trade this weekend and i was pointed here for information. i have a few questions for you guys and before i ask them, let it be known that i have read all 25 pages of this thread. 1st off, like viper i am going to run this as an assault rifle, not as a dmr as most. my fields limit is 350fps with .25s, will simpily putting a new rubber in drop my fps the 10-20 needed to be within limits? also, i cant tell for the life of me but is the outer barrel metal? i plan on having it cut down alittle shorter and getting it threaded, but this is only possible if it is metal. thanks in advance for the help and you guys will be seeing alot more of me on these forums in the future.


EDIT: forgot to add that i plan on using madbull .30g bbs. good choice? too light? better brand?
Stock, they're shooting above your limits (about 430-440fps). Your limits are 350fps on 0.25 is or 390fps on 0.20

Also why do you want to shorten the barrel? The gun is already pretty short as is.
__________________

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 13:48   #370
danoxide
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Stock, they're shooting above your limits (about 430-440fps). Your limits are 350fps on 0.25 is or 390fps on 0.20

Also why do you want to shorten the barrel? The gun is already pretty short as is.

well its not technically above the limit, just forces me to have a MED, which i dont want. and i want to chop off about half of the outer barrel after the barrel and add a suppressor. what would you guys suggest for getting me down below 390fps? NPAS? what will the gun shoot stock on duster? seems like a RAtech tightbore with duster may be the best option for me correct?
danoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2012, 15:03   #371
Brigg
 
Brigg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Fergus, Ontario
The finished product!...unfortunately for me though, I have to put it up for sale
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20120914_143221.jpg (1.23 MB, 76 views)
Brigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2012, 02:13   #372
GBBR
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Toronto
Send a message via MSN to GBBR Send a message via Skype™ to GBBR
Ohh man I can't wait till i my KC02 back from repair. Its going to be suhweeeeeeeeeeeeet !
GBBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 7th, 2012, 20:51   #373
Dart
 
Dart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Grande Prairie Alberta
got mine a week ago from bent barrel airsoft. Gamed it yesterday. Running stock on .2s it chronos at 440fps. Ran .36s through it and people could not believe the range on this thing. The consistency is amazing for a gas gun as well. I was looking at the longer mags but chose the short ones for the simple fact that the long ones are open on the carrier allowing shit to get into the mag. Had that with my mac 11 and found it terrible. Plans are to get the arch angle kit for it maybe or the m1carbine kit. Also want to through a side mount bipod on for a little more of a stable shot. Love it over my m14 for dmr! Have the 4x acog on it now. But also have a scope and a eotech for different game styles.


ruger by , on Flickr

edit. that silencer makes a nice difference as well!
Dart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2012, 03:15   #374
delarosa
 
delarosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Have problems trying to instal a longer inner barrel to mine. Got the thing taken down and got the inner barrel out. But the other "half" of the inner barrel looks kind of stuck inside the outer barrel, tried to pull it out to no avail. Anyone experience this? I dont know what happened but does the aluminum barrel actually stuck inside the front nozzle? How do I remove this? I cant even open the front nozzle, done that and it damages the outer barrel. Any help is very appreciated, starting to get desperate for some reason.
delarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2012, 06:19   #375
delarosa
 
delarosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by delarosa View Post
Have problems trying to instal a longer inner barrel to mine. Got the thing taken down and got the inner barrel out. But the other "half" of the inner barrel looks kind of stuck inside the outer barrel, tried to pull it out to no avail. Anyone experience this? I dont know what happened but does the aluminum barrel actually stuck inside the front nozzle? How do I remove this? I cant even open the front nozzle, done that and it damages the outer barrel. Any help is very appreciated, starting to get desperate for some reason.
Got it removed, turns out I just need to shake the outer barrel quite hard a few times until it came off. Installed an EDGI 380mm 6.03 kc 02 barrel and it went sooooo straiiight very pleased.
delarosa is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop


Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Airsoft Canada
MILSIG

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 00:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.