Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Drug-use at Airsoft Games

:

General

Closed Thread

Old July 8th, 2005, 02:10   #31
DeathSniper
Hibernating Bear

Send a message via ICQ to DeathSniper Send a message via AIM to DeathSniper Send a message via MSN to DeathSniper Send a message via Skype™ to DeathSniper
Drugs are bad mmmkay? As for it's use at airsoft games - that's a no-no. If they want to go home and get stoned all the way to the moon - great, that's their choice. Just leave it at home. Drug use is illegal, and should not be tolerated at any games, period. Next time you see it, inform the organizer and the field owner please.

Some fields allow drinking at games, but only AFTER the game is over. And guess what? Drinking is LEGAL. Smoking pot is NOT.

As for the people saying potheads wouldn't do anything harmful - that's a fucking joke. Don't pull the "guess you people don't have enough experience" on others, because I can guran-fucking-tee you there are quite a few people on here who HAVE first-hand experience.
SF - "Neal! You are the one!"
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:10   #32
steve_187
Age Status Revoked!!

Send a message via MSN to steve_187
I didnt say that it discusts me. I was simply stating that since it's an illegal narcotic, then someone has no legal right to defend smoking it in a public venue. Until the law changes, it's just the truth...

Need Parts/Accessories? http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=18854
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:11   #33
DeathSniper
Hibernating Bear

Send a message via ICQ to DeathSniper Send a message via AIM to DeathSniper Send a message via MSN to DeathSniper Send a message via Skype™ to DeathSniper
Quote:
However... safety is not an issue.
Please quit being a fucking tool.
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:12   #34
Dozer_01

Guys, i guess non of your know why i always go into the drug lab during games... I do my cocaine sniffing and such. I also go upstairs and crouch in a corner and do a nice injection of acid. Drugs are fine, just do them when people arnt looking...

Trust me here, when your high on that stuff, you focus and easily double your kill count.

Yeah, i agree on this one. No drugs on the field at all. I dont think pot and airsoft go well together. Never done it but ive seen some crazy shit happen at college under the influence...
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:13   #35
dron_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DI]DeathSniper
Quote:
However... safety is not an issue.
Please quit being a fucking tool.
Agreed. Perhaps we should all listen to good riddance as he seems to understand how pot affects everyone based on his own stoner experiences.

Give me a break.
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:18   #36
Penguin
Propaganda Minister
R.I.P. ???? - 2012

Send a message via ICQ to Penguin
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_187
discusts
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:18   #37
DeathSniper
Hibernating Bear

Dozer you jackass, I thought we agreed - no touching the merchandise...we split 50/50. That's it, I'm cutting off your supply!
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:27   #38
Affliction
a.k.a. Fury a.k.a. VipaMave

What about diazepam? Would field owners restrict that drug?

Snipers in real life take diazepam injections to relax themselves and prevent their arms from the natural swaying/twitching.

I'm sure theres at least one or two die-hard milsim'ers that would love to do things like a real sniper =)
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:30   #39
steve_187
Age Status Revoked!!

Send a message via MSN to steve_187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_187
discusts
Thanks for the cookie smartass ;-)

Need Parts/Accessories? http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=18854
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:32   #40
made Man

Send a message via ICQ to made Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodriddance
If you don't want to see it (drugs), than don't look. Drive away. leave. Its illigal, like you said, and nobody's going to stop players from toking.

If it disgusts you, why are you around it?
We got a winnar?
YOU come to a game someone ELSE is hosting and start smoking pot. According to you people who dislike the sight should leave the game because of you?
:banghead:

Is there tool of the day award?

PS
Just smell of that shit makes me sick... and sometimes some fuckwit is smoking pot close to where i live and i smell that shit half the night. Sleeping with closed windows is not a solution on hot days. Why do I have to loose sleep 'cause someone does illigal shit in "privacy of thier home" :rrr:
You dont choose who you love, love chooses you; and that little fucking son of a bitch sticks itself to your face like the godless bloodsucking bastards in Alien and refuses to let go until it has drained your soul and left you an empty shell of a human being.

I am worth $2,106,266.00 on HumanForSale.com

<axel026> i need help please
<^cell^> do you have an appointment?
<axel026> im french
<^cell^> i see... thats a terrible disorder
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:32   #41
dron_jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by VipaMave

Snipers in real life take diazepam injections to relax themselves and prevent their arms from the natural swaying/twitching.

I'm sure theres at least one or two die-hard milsim'ers that would love to do things like a real sniper =)
omg. Are you trying to find loopholes or are you just trying to prove that you played metal gear solid? Either way stop being a tool. The point of this thread is NO illegal substances or other legal substances (ie: alcohol) at games. How is that so hard to understand?
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:34   #42
tax

Send a message via ICQ to tax
Getting stoned, getting tanked <--- off the field please.

There's a time and place for everything and getting stoned or/and tanked is wrong. With airsoft, it's safety first.

Please have respect for your fellow players.
This is the reason why some of the vets here hate you younger/rebelous folk.
~TM Hi-Capa 5.1~ *Virgin 2014 project*
~TM Hi-Capa 5.1~ *completed 2007*
~TM m4 tax-special~ *completed May 2006*
~PSG-90~ *completed August 2006*
www.defcon-racing.com
www.carboxindustries.com
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:39   #43
Affliction
a.k.a. Fury a.k.a. VipaMave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dron_jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipaMave

omg. Are you trying to find loopholes or are you just trying to prove that you played metal gear solid? Either way stop being a tool. The point of this thread is NO illegal substances or other legal substances (ie: alcohol) at games. How is that so hard to understand?
Flaming isn't nice.

Valium is used by snipers worldwide.
http://www.linkbase.org/valium/
Quote:
The effects of Valium are used to treat anxiety, muscle spasms, seizures and alchohol withdrawal. People who use valium report its effect as being euphoric and relaxing.
Edit: By the way, if you didn't know, Valium is a brand of Diazepam. Not trying to find loopholes, Valium won't make you stupid.

There are other muscle relaxants in the market if you really must know that too. I don't support the use of potentially impairing drugs at airsoft games.
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:47   #44
Grim Fandango

Send a message via ICQ to Grim Fandango Send a message via MSN to Grim Fandango
I don't think Diazepam or Valium would be accepted on a field. Airsoft snipers have been playing for many years without it, so I don't think they need it now.
Old July 8th, 2005, 02:47   #45
Goldman

Send a message via MSN to Goldman
I dont care what the effects may or may not be, injesting an illegal substance in a sport that is already in a legal grey area is jsut asking for trouble.

The bottom line is its illegal, so dont fucking bring it. I know many hosts will boot your ass if your caught with it on the field, simply for the trouble it can bring down with the police, ie: Cops find drugs on someone with an airsoft, decides to write it up as a replica, confiscates a bunch of crap and makes a whole mess of paperwork for the host to deal withm plus un-wanted media attention.

Don't do it, and if you think" Fuck you, i'll do what i want where i want, its illegal, but it dosn't harm you" then you are living proof it does harm you, cause your just plain fucking retarded.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General