Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Situation regarding Thenooblord

:

General

Closed Thread

Old February 13th, 2010, 20:29   #46
Thenooblord
Can't fix my own guns. Willing to fix yours.

Send a message via MSN to Thenooblord
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
Nooblord I hope you understand what this hobby meant for some of us old farts here.

Airsoft is not a right, It's a privilege and as such we are very protective on what little freedom and tolerance we have from the government douchebags and asshats never last long in this hobby, it brings a lot of unwanted attention to us. We have no problem with noobs, we often encourage new MATURE players to join, players that understand what is the concequences of an improper behaviour in our hobby can bring, players that will take criticsm and instructions with a gratefull attitude instead of one that simply disregard it as the same ol song.
WE DO have problems with noobs players that completely disregard the safety rules that was set, we have a problem with noob players that completely disregard the safety of others on an doff the field and we obviously have a problem with noob players that flatly refused to listen when good advice is given. If you think that this statement don't apply to you and you thinking that all the senior player here hates your guts because of your goofyness then may i suggest you stick to a safer game like video game or nerf gun battle.
There is probably nothing I can SAY that could come close to rectifying this whole thing, and I have come to realise 100% what has been going on, as people have been putting the pressure on me, I have been looking deeper into my behaviour and I have tried my best, but I can't make the things that I have done wrong dissapear,

this is why I asked for unbiased judgement on my behavior at a game AFTER the ban has been lifted, so I can be deemed truly unsafe, or allowed to try again.

Words to live by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
The apartment I am in right now costs $100 a month.
My average spending on food per day is less than $4.
My airsoft spending in the last month and a half has totaled over $1400.
They're called priorities. Get yourself some.
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:35   #47
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
There is probably nothing I can SAY that could come close to rectifying this whole thing, and I have come to realise 100% what has been going on, as people have been putting the pressure on me, I have been looking deeper into my behaviour and I have tried my best, but I can't make the things that I have done wrong dissapear,

this is why I asked for unbiased judgement on my behavior at a game AFTER the ban has been lifted, so I can be deemed truly unsafe, or allowed to try again.
Actions is always better than promises...............
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:35   #48
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

You should have clarified and defended yourself more then, can't go back in time tho

about being evaluated after the ban is lifted, the ban never really took effect so it's kinda pointless now, unless you wanted to volunteer to extend your ban to make up for the timethat you have been playing for, but that too is kinda pointless
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:37   #49
Thenooblord

I am open to suggestion, CONSTRUCTIVE suggestion, not "dont play airsoft ever again"

Words to live by
Quote:
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:40   #50
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
I am open to suggestion, CONSTRUCTIVE suggestion, not "dont play airsoft ever again"
-Wait out the rest of the ban
-apologize to the parties involved
-attend "few" games to regain some trust and to show your new attitude towards and in the sport
-wait

thats all I can suggest.

I have followed this thread from the first post and this is my input on the matter
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:43   #51
Thenooblord

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
-Wait out the rest of the ban
-apologize to the parties involved
-attend "few" games to regain some trust and to show your new attitude towards and in the sport
-wait

thats all I can suggest.

I have followed this thread from the first post and this is my input on the matter
main reason I wanted to talk to Brian, I know he was doing what's right, and I was wrong, but I still pissed all over everything he was doing trying to help the community, and I was just being an idiot

Words to live by
Quote:
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:47   #52
wildcard

Send a message via MSN to wildcard Send a message via Yahoo to wildcard
Quote:
before you post

- Stop, think about what you are going to say, Delete button is your friend
- take the ban like a man
- have a chitchat with Brian M and the rest of the host, an apology to those you insulted would be a start
- attend a game (after your ban) and unlearn all that shit that you have in your head and learn the proper way, when in doubt ASK
- stupid You tube antics on airsoft gun is exactly that STUPID so don't try to imitate
- Before you act STOP and THINK, will this bring a shitstorm after

hope that helps
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:50   #53
Renegade)
A Total Bastard

Well your appologies and moment of clarity now is seemingly makes very little impact on the situation as a whole. Instead of comming out like this when we called attenion to what kind of player you have proven to be at more than one event, you decided to be a prick and lash out on the forums when we call you out on it, and attend games with the attitude that "this host will let me play, so haha fuck you guys I win"

Reputation is everything, actions speak louder than words, especially words on the internet, the fact that you have shown over this winter that you dont give a fuck then, what makes us beleive that you give it now? None, my stand is simple, do not attempt to sign up or attend any of my hosted games. You may not give a shit about this, I dont care if you do or not.

That is my stand as a HOST on you as a PLAYER. That is as far as I plan to go with this, dont wear your keyboard out unless you plan to talk in a mature respected manner.
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:53   #54
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

The fact that theres three pages or argueing here tells me something.

wether these accounts are fabricated or exaggurated, fact of the matter is, TNL you are a shit disturber. I mean just look. had you had respect among your peers and they had trust in you this wouldn't have been brought up because the issue wouldn't exsist.

out on EAR we just banned someone for an issue, not very similer to this but the user's attitude and their actions negatively effected the community. the issue when brought up didn't even make it past page 1 before he was banned. his actions weren't on the forums but he was still banned from them, why? because he negatively effected the local airsoft community and they cut him off completely with both a field-wide ban and an online one so his idiocracy wouldn't further poision our sport.

you have been given a ban, the fact that you are still allowed on these forums (yes' your actions do effect the entire airsoft community, everyone's does) to explain your self is an extremely mercyful act by the staff IMO. time to start counting your blessings man, from my perspective all your doing here is digging yourself a deeper grave
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:55   #55
Thenooblord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade) View Post
Well your appologies and moment of clarity now is seemingly makes very little impact on the situation as a whole. Instead of comming out like this when we called attenion to what kind of player you have proven to be at more than one event, you decided to be a prick and lash out on the forums when we call you out on it, and attend games with the attitude that "this host will let me play, so haha fuck you guys I win"

Reputation is everything, actions speak louder than words, especially words on the internet, the fact that you have shown over this winter that you dont give a fuck then, what makes us beleive that you give it now? None, my stand is simple, do not attempt to sign up or attend any of my hosted games. You may not give a shit about this, I dont care if you do or not.

That is my stand as a HOST on you as a PLAYER. That is as far as I plan to go with this, dont wear your keyboard out unless you plan to talk in a mature respected manner.
If that is your decision, I will, of course respect it, I have no right to say who you can or cannot let play hosting your games, and the hosts are in the right here, so If they feel that I should not play at their venues, It's not all that unreasonable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assault Pioneer View Post
you have been given a ban, the fact that you are still allowed on these forums (yes' your actions do effect the entire airsoft community, everyone's does) to explain your self is an extremely mercyful act by the staff IMO. time to start counting your blessings man, from my perspective all your doing here is digging yourself a deeper grave
I have considered that, and though I know I AM probably burying myself deeper, I still have to get this crap out of my head, or it will fester like some sort of parasite or 4chan thread till i go nuts

Words to live by
Quote:

Last edited by Thenooblord; February 13th, 2010 at 20:58..
Old February 13th, 2010, 20:58   #56
T_A_N_K

Anyone find it a bit ironic that his screen handle suits him?

Just so that this post isn't completely useless. Please keep in mind that the ASC Community and it's players have a long memory and we do not forget easily (unless you're an old timer..kidding kidding ), let alone forgive.

Edit: Read my signature as well.
Old February 13th, 2010, 21:04   #57
arrow

I think that if TNL refs Airsoft games for a designated period of time, enforces safety rules at a game, he'll learn himself how to conduct himself at Airsoft games, as well as what kind of impact his behaviour has on others.
Email/msn - parttimekillers@live.com
Home field - www.defconpaintball.ca
Old February 13th, 2010, 21:13   #58
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw

Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
I think that if TNL refs Airsoft games for a designated period of time, enforces safety rules at a game, he'll learn himself how to conduct himself at Airsoft games, as well as what kind of impact his behaviour has on others.
So you feel the someone that has shown themselves to be unsafe to ref a game? Maybe shadowing an experience ref/host for a period of time, seeing the expected code of conduct from ALL players, being able to enforce rules under the direction of others with more experience, then maybe. But have him be the main enforcement power I feel is a very unwise decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Old February 13th, 2010, 21:16   #59
Thenooblord

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrow View Post
I don't think ANYBODY thinks its a good Idea for me to ref....

*edit* just saw R&R's post
yea

Words to live by
Quote:
Old February 13th, 2010, 21:18   #60
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
So you feel the someone that has shown themselves to be unsafe to ref a game? Maybe shadowing an experience ref/host for a period of time, seeing the expected code of conduct from ALL players, being able to enforce rules under the direction of others with more experience, then maybe. But have him be the main enforcement power I feel is a very unwise decision.
agreed
though this should be at the discretion of the host of the game and owner of the field. as well as only to happen after his ban.
Closed ThreadTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General