Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

KWA Glock 18C Problem...help..

:

Doctor's Corner

Old February 24th, 2006, 04:38   #1
Alpha-Q
Banned

Exclamation KWA Glock 18C Problem...help..

Okay this is how it all started...I bought a KWA Glock 18C and I took it out and loadded it up and gas and all then I fired it, everything was fine. The next day I loaded it up and fired it for about an hour or so and then I think that there was a bb still inside the chamber when I loaded another round in to fire, psshhhh all of the gas was released and my gun jammed, I think it broke, It took me like 20 min. playing with it to dissassemble it. FInially I dissassembled it and put it back together. I dont know if any parts flied out when all of the gass was released. So now it works but every time I cock it Part #22 and the barrel always stick together then it releases. Is this normal? and the barrel feels kind of loose. Is this normal for Part #22 adn Part # 14 (the inner barrel) to connect to eachother when cocking it then it will release and load a round in the chamber. Is this normal?
Alpha-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2006, 18:31   #2
iarenick

You could probably fix the barrel with a larger/thicker O-Ring.
iarenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2006, 20:08   #3
Alpha-Q
Banned

But Is this normal for Part #22 adn Part # 14 (the inner barrel) to connect or stick/ bind to each other when cocking it for about a centimeter then it will release and load a round in the chamber. Is it normal? Or do I just have to lubricate it ? Or is the problem the springs part #23 or something?
Old February 24th, 2006, 20:50   #4
Alpha-Q
Banned

Has anyone had this binding problem with the GLock 18c?

Has anyone had this binding problem with the GLock 18c? for Part #22 adn Part # 14 (the inner barrel) to connect or stick/ bind to each other when cocking it for about a centimeter then it will release and load a round in the chamber. Is it normal? Or do I just have to lubricate it ? Or is the problem the springs part #23 or something? how do I fix it?
Old February 24th, 2006, 21:30   #5

My G23F does the same thing. I don't think it causes any problems because my pistol works fine.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2006, 23:49   #6
Alpha-Q
Banned

me to. Your part 22 and the barrel binds and then releases after like 1 centimeter? I guess it jsut needs to be lubed after that incident when my gun jammed.
Old February 25th, 2006, 07:03   #7
Alpha-Q
Banned

My Glock mag broke...please help out

The big metal button on the back of the mag is not petruding any more. I think that there is no spring or whatever is pusing it to keep the gas in is gone. So whenever I fill the mag, the gas just comes out of the top of the glock mag. What do I do to fix this? What tools do I need?
Old February 25th, 2006, 08:31   #8
Greylocks

In case you have not noticed, this section is for SOLUTIONS to problems, NOT for Problems.

If you want help; be precise. What Glock, what company, what gas did you use, and did you read the thread about taking care of GBB guns yet?
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2006, 08:34   #9
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Send a message via MSN to CDN_Stalker
See if there is any movement on the release button. If so, get some silicon oil in there and work it back and forth to see if it resets itself. Could just be stuck cuz of no oil, or it could be jammed in there.

Case in point, of all the questions/problems on ASC regarding GBBs, 90% of them are 'lack of oil' related. If there is no broken peices around, then oil is what's needed.
CDN_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2006, 08:55   #10
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

You are talking about the black nozzle carrier in the rear of the slide sticking in the inner barrel when the slide cycles then pulls out? If so, both my G19s do that, and be happy that it does. As long as that part retracts fully into the slide you are fine. Wipe a small bit of oil around the end of the nozzle, that'll help. Worst case is having that nozzle carrier stick full outwards.

Overall, don't be shy about giving your GBBs a good oiling every dozen mags or so, they will be happier than never being oiled. Just about every GBB problems I've seen on here that doesn't involve a broken part, oil is the simple and reliable fix.
Old February 25th, 2006, 18:21   #11
Alpha-Q
Banned

Its my glock 18C mag, made by KWA, and yes i did read the thread
Old February 26th, 2006, 03:29   #12
Alpha-Q
Banned

Does any1 know how to take out the.....

big silver metal button in the magazine? Its a Kwa Glock 18C magazine. I need to take it out so I can put in a spring so that it will always petrude and the gas wont juss leak from the top when filled. I lost the spring for it on the valve, so I bought a new one. But how do i take out the metal button?
Old February 26th, 2006, 08:30   #13
Greylocks

Why do you ask questions about Problems in the section where only the Solutions are supposed to be?
Greylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2006, 09:00   #14
CDN_Stalker
Official ASC Bladesmith

Carefully with a pair of needle nosed pliers. Open them up enough to fit the tips in the slots, then use that as a wrench to undo it. I mean carefully because the outer edge is brass and you'll chew it up nice. Before you do it, go to an auto supply shop and pick up a tube of gasket sealant goo. When you have your valve out, wipe some of the good around the threads, then screw it back in avoiding cross threading. The goo will harden up a bit and prevent leakage around your threads.
Old February 26th, 2006, 11:32   #15
Uziguy
Banned

I use a two prong screwdriver, which was originally supposed to be used for removing nails (found it in my toolbox) I had to adjust the spacing, but it works perfectly now.
Uziguy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Doctor's Corner