Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

eHobby lack of response

:

Retailer Resolution Center

Old March 29th, 2011, 20:53   #1
Silent-Fox

Trade Rating: 8
eHobby lack of response

Can someone at eHobby please contact me. I have sent multiple emails to them requesting my order be cancelled. They have not sent me any type of shipping documentation and as far as I know my order has not been processed yet and is still available to be cancelled.

I have tried contacting them through every means possible, I emailed all of the following addresses:
sales@ehobbyasia.com
customerservice@ehobbyasia.com
billing@ehobbyasia.com

I also tried contacting them via facebook, and via PMs here on ASC.

In accordance with your policy stated on your website:
Yes, you can cancel your order by sending email to sales@ehobbyasia.com. However, order cannot be canceled once it was already packed or shipped. Once it is shipped, no refund will be made for items or shipping costs.

I have made every possible attempt to alert ehobby to cancel my order before it is packed and shippped, but I have not heard anything from them. I had no choice but to open a dispute claim with paypal to reverse the charge.

Please respond. I read that you are short on customer service reps, but ignoring customers for days on end while stating your normal reponse time is "24-48 hours" is no acceptable.
Silent-Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2011, 22:13   #2
Silent-Fox

Just got what looks to be an automated email stating that my package has been shipped. This is a nightmare...I've contacted my credit card company and they assured me to save all my emails and my dispute will be processed and charges reversed if all the backup I stated is in order.

I should have listened to everyone on the forum's advice (players and other retailers) not to order from eHobbyAsia...well...this is my lesson learned.
Old March 30th, 2011, 09:19   #3
Silent-Fox

You really get extreme hit and misses with ehobby's customer service reps. The person who finally replied my emails after paypal's claims department contacted them, sounded like they couldn't care less about my order or situation...meanwhile whoever logs into the forum's ehobby account actually offered to look into the issue.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Site Supporting Retailers > Retailer Resolution Center