R.S. Type 56 vs. G&G AK-47 W/S Full Metal

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old May 11th, 2010, 01:57   #31
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Quote:
Originally Posted by KND View Post
Really ? If I don't know then how can I comment.

The only invisible between Type 56 and AK 47 is that AK 56 is has fulll enclosed hooded front sight and AK47 has partially enclosed front sight. The Type 56 from Real Sword has folding bayonet where as AK 47 bayonet can be detached. I think, that's all beside the date of their manufacture and version of Type 56 below 1960 was using milled receiver to low down the cost of production, basically mainly market to Asian but after 1960 they are using stamped steel receiver like newer AKM variant from Russian.

By the way, there is currently no clear source that Real Sword Type 56 is made from Real Steel Receiver or whatever as they advertise beside only clearly state from Manufacture.

I'm not here talking about quality of Real Sword Type 56, I used to have 2 of them or probably get another one. I knew their sh*t from head to bottom. From what I mean it is not exactly replica of AK 47 made by Russian to be precise. That's all.
peace man, RS 56 are not made of real type 56 parts, but they use the same material and same produce technique, both are millitary grade steel, this is also something that LCT/INOKATSU can not compare with. As for the background of RS company, I believe they have deep connection with the Norinco Company, for they are using real millitary supply and produce line to make airsoft gun.

tip: so many Chinese airsoft manufactory were shut down and siezed in China during their national day last year, RS company survived. ask why? coz they are owned by the Chinese governmant.
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:01   #32
Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingmantank View Post
tip: so many Chinese airsoft manufactory were shut down and siezed in China during their national day last year, RS company survived. ask why? coz they are owned by the Chinese governmant.
Or because they have guanxi, or because they have legal documentation (export only). Or because they're located in Hong Kong, where airsoft is legal. (I don't know if their manufacturing is in Hong Kong, though.)
Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:02   #33
KND
* AV revoked *

I understand that but don't they like assemble Real Sword Type 56 in Taiwan and import parts from China ?

KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:03   #34
Kid

It's a Hong Kong company.
Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:05   #35
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

no, RS is licenced by the PRC government, they only produce Chinese weapon, there no way they produce their airsoft guns in TAIWAN. plus, how can those Tiwanese inport millitary supply from China mainland to their island? they are still at war.
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:07   #36
T@NK
a.k.a. wingmantank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid View Post
It's a Hong Kong company.
Ya, its a hongkong comapny, but their produce line is in China mainland. they only set their office and register location in hongkong.
Old May 11th, 2010, 14:42   #37
DanoftheDead

I don't think it matters where the company is located.. I'm sure the answer he is obvious. G&G is ok, not bad, but nothing special. The Real Sword isn't even a fair comparison to G&G. Its like asking do you want a chocolate covered shit (G&G) or a giant chocolate cake? (Real Sword).
DanoftheDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:04   #38
Ripperman79

i got reply's i thought i was going to get, and i thank you, now i have just one question about the wiring in the RS Type 56, i hear that the RS type 56 has it wired so you can put in both a stick battery and a large type battery in at the same time, and I've seen 2.4v battery for operating a 9.6v and a 2.4v at the same time, what kind of performance difference would it make? and BTW i like both the AK-47 and Type 56 the same so its not about the external gun just the properties of performance.
Ripperman79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:09   #39
DanoftheDead

ok, the type 56 only has the ability to run 2 batteries, the 56-1 or 56-2 do not, I'm sure you already knew that though :P

The front battery under the upper receiver is a stick and believe me its a tight fit into the gas tube A 9.6 G&P 2200mAH fits. the stock would require a mod to put anything other than the 2.4 battery. the performance difference is a longer lasting AEG, haven't really heard much about a higher ROF or anything like that.

Last edited by DanoftheDead; May 11th, 2010 at 15:12..
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:26   #40
KND
* AV revoked *

There are a few issue with Real sword type 56 but probably various from version of it made.

First issue, people complaint about the nozzle is a big longer than regular Ak nozzle so it some how miss feed the BBs when go to full auto.

Second issue, the accuracy problem. The stock hop up rubber is being a bit harder so the BBs won't spin enough to fly further. It may drop around 75 to 85 feet.

Those two common problem can be fit by regular Ak nozzle and Guarder clear hop up rubber beside than that , this gun can take a beat up as hell.

As for battery, I never recommend anything than 9.6 V for AEG. 8.4 is just perfect, very realistic ROF but 9.6 V is not that bad.

The stock on Type 56 need to modify to fit small 8.4 V which I'm not recommend, just use a stick type unless you plan to use mosfet. 9.6 V Intellect fit fine in there.

KND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:31   #41
Ripperman79

I know that only the Type 56-1 and 56-2 can store a battery :P but I'm getting conflicting reports about how large of a battery can be inserted into the upper receiver, in Cruchmeister's review here: http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthr...highlight=Type he says that you could fit a very large battery in the gas tube (Stick Type in upper receiver)

"I popped the upper receiver cover to inspect the inside and prepare for battery installation. I immediately noticed the neat and tidy internal construction in terms of wiring. The blade-style automotove fuse is nicely tucked away. The wiring is run through guides so that it doesn't go all over the place. You can tell that they paid good attention to detail.The battery installed easily, sliding into the upper gas tube, and left plenty of space. You could easily fit a 9.6V or 10.8V battery without a problem. As a matter of fact, you could easily add aother 4-5 cells to the battery and still have plenty of room left over. It would more than likely fry something, but physically, there is nothing preventing a veyr large stick battery from being installed. In the picture below, the battery is only slightly inserted into the gas tube, but believe me, it goes in COMPLETELY if you want it to. This gun was well thought-out in the design stages."
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:38   #42
DanoftheDead

like said, I have a G&P 9.6 2200mAH and it fits with no extra space. If that helps. it is a very long stick type battery.
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:43   #43
Ripperman79

so now i just have to decide, either the Type 56-1 or just Type 56.....But thanks for all the info.
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:46   #44
DanoftheDead

no problem! I'd recommend the 56, but I like the solid stock old school feeling.
Old May 11th, 2010, 15:50   #45
Shooting Addict
* KNOWN LIAR *

I'd go with the 56-1 if you do a good amount of indoor games if you don't fuck it and go with the full stock type 56
You can tell a person over and over that 4 + 5 = 9 and show them the mechanics of how addition works, but at the end of the day when you look into their eyes you know damn well that in their heads they still see 4 + 5 = pineapple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
Harden the fuck up, you liberal pussies.
Shooting Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion