Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Local kid brings bad attention to airsoft

:

General

Old October 8th, 2008, 23:57   #16
kullwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown Militia View Post
anything used to cause the body harm is considerd a weapon.
so, if I punch you I'm gonna get disarmmed? aka amputation?

I'm not surprise these stuff happens, partially I blame education, and other half politician of just making absolute truth....(Democracy aint about absolute...unlike facism... hint hint)
Old October 9th, 2008, 00:53   #17
Jayhad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
I'm not surprise these stuff happens, partially I blame education, and other half politician of just making absolute truth
Say what willis........ I am pretty sure there is no assault 101 class.

lay blame where it belongs with the parents for raising an ass hat
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
I swear, I didn't find out about it till I got home from bangin' little miss rotten-crotch!
Jayhad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 10:59   #18
The Saint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexburn View Post
No, this just can't be....if they can cause the loss of an eye...that is causing bodily harm and that would make them NOT replicas.......it just CAN'T be true......

We all know that no one can possibly lose the use of an eye unless the cornea is penetrated.
Old October 9th, 2008, 14:33   #19
Reaper99

Send a message via MSN to Reaper99
The RCMP is just blowing this out of preporsion as always.
Old October 9th, 2008, 15:03   #20
trufret

Send a message via ICQ to trufret Send a message via MSN to trufret
Why is it that when these stories come up a few times every year in most cases these kids never get charged with anything? It just reinforces the entitlement attitude these little brats have had instilled in them from birth. If they can't get him on a real weapons charge because it's clear (not sure now the courts look at that) at the very least being shot without permission constitutes battery. They aren't gonna charge him with the full assault with a weapon and he'll end up getting a few hours of Community service at most.The worst part is other kids see this and think they can carry airsoft guns around in public and shoot radon people with them and the worst that's going to happen is they get their toy taken away.

My OLD BUY/SELL Rating

Site Admin: Windsor Airsoft Club

Last edited by trufret; October 9th, 2008 at 15:07..
trufret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 15:15   #21
Cheeseduck

of course they are...what else is new. it's the RCMP in case you haven't noticed, they ALWAYS blow stuff out of proportion. they never intervene unless it's to give some kid shit or else some1 gets killed. in case you haven't noticed, lately the RCMP and local law enforcement all over canada has been having a bad reputation lately for police brutality or "accidental" DWIC's(death while in custody). law enforcement in canada AND usa is a joke now-a-days. they don't do their job worth a shit in my opinion. at least wen these kids are firing these airsoft weapons it's a little red mark and an ouchie then an i'm sorry lets have pizza. christ, wen the cops here use their weapons they are killing people almost with almost every shot cause they are trigger happy people. and then wat...a little slap on the wrist from the governement saying "don't do that..." wtf is that!!! although i wasn't around back then, i wish we had law enforcement from like 30 years ago. christ, u shoot some1 with an airsoft gun those cops would take and shoot u with it!! anyways, my point here is that OUR cops are not very good at their job and ALWAYS blow stuff out of proportion..i personally feel that until they can strighten out their own accords, they shouldn't b allowed to make a bad name for a whole sport because a couple kids are always dickin around, and then they have the brass to make the situation sound worse than it really is by giving details that aren't really needed that makes the guns sound more dangerous than they really are. i apologize if this post seems forward, offensive, bias, directed, or completely out of line but this is my way of venting about such a stupid situation. and if there are any cops on here or RCMP i apologize for this post but being on here u must then be an airsofter and b able to see the frustration from our point of view...even more so since we are not RCMP or cops.

srry again if this seems irrational.

Colby/Ceeseduck
Cheeseduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 15:16   #22
Drache
BALLET, TYPE: SELF LOATHING, ANALBURST

Quote:
Originally Posted by kullwarrior View Post
so, if I punch you I'm gonna get disarmmed? aka amputation?

I'm not surprise these stuff happens, partially I blame education, and other half politician of just making absolute truth....(Democracy aint about absolute...unlike facism... hint hint)
Bare hands are NOT classified as a weapon unless you have been trained in some form of fighting (Boxing, Martials Arts, etc)... at least that's the way it is in the States....
Drache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 15:19   #23
Cheeseduck

yup, same way in canada also
Cheeseduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 15:39   #24
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder

I know im only 14, but i've never owned an airsoft gun. I use my dads for target shooting in a secure environment with no other houses or buildings for 2 KM. I dont shoot my friends or anything, and im VERY carfull when it somes to firearms.

What I cant belive is that some kids I know have there hunting licences, and can "properly" use firearms. One kid at my school who has his licence is reclace with a firarm. He pointed a loaded .308 at me once and said he was going to shoot. That was'nt fun. The same kid shot me point blank with a 495 FPS pellet gun in the ass. It went in and I was in the emergancy room for 4 hours standing there! I didn't even get a sorry! Some kids these days are brutal!
hot_shot under fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 16:30   #25
L473ncy

^^^

A talk with the local CFO might make it so he never gets a licence renewed or get it revoked ever again.

Also pointing a loaded .308, even a loaded .177 or .22 at something you don't want to shoot is still a no-no in any book.
Old October 9th, 2008, 16:49   #26
Cobrajr122
2 Cent Tactical

Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
^^^

A talk with the local CFO might make it so he never gets a licence renewed or get it revoked ever again.

Also pointing a loaded .308, even a loaded .177 or .22 at something you don't want to shoot is still a no-no in any book.
I completely agree. Take that to the authorities and screw this kid over, he does not deserve to handle RS firearms, or even airsoft if hes pulling that shit.
Cobrajr122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 19:38   #27
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder

Yes, I did report him when it happened when I was 13 and he got in so much shit that he went to court. He was charged with careless use of a firearm and they slaped a nice big fine on him. He is unabled to hold a firearm ever again, and his dad is'nt even aloud to use a firearm again!
hot_shot under fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 19:41   #28
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktown Militia View Post
“Though most airsoft guns in Canada are made from clear plastic with bright orange muzzles to differentiate them from real ones, they are not toys and can still be dangerous if not handled properly. Most airsoft guns employ a spring loaded pump system that can propel a .12 gram plastic pellet to a velocity in excess of 300 feet per second.
LOL. Ignorant dumbasses.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 20:28   #29
Strelok

I dunno, sometimes you have to wonder whats going through some of these peoples minds.

I remember a long while back when I was still in gradeschool, Some kid braught one of those green clear stripcap guns and decided to scare kids on the playground with it. This was before clearsoft was common.
________
Dc Marijuana Dispensaries

Last edited by Strelok; April 11th, 2011 at 11:12..
Strelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2008, 21:13   #30
Sergeantmajor

What a pussy, kids around here shoot each other with BB guns. no plastic ones.
Sergeantmajor is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General