Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Velocity Arms/Toronto Airsoft

:

General

Old April 4th, 2010, 15:39   #1
Ak-47.Dude

Velocity Arms/Toronto Airsoft

I (Stuart Fraser) had made a large order of bb's and box mag for my M16. When the order arived there were empty bags of bb's (Holes in the bags) and the mag had no instruction or markings. I googled about the mag and found out how to use it. When It was opened up to put in the batteries the gears and motor were broken off of there placement. I contacted Frank about the matter and he aggred to refund me. I sent the package to the address provided. The pakage was secsufully delivered and when I email Frank he will not reply to my emails. I have ordered before and never had any problems with him replying to emails.

And now my account has been deleted from there site.

The box that the order came in was 100% sealed with no bb's in the box.

Just wondering if this has happend to anyone elts out there?

Thanks,

Stuart Fraser

Last edited by Ak-47.Dude; April 4th, 2010 at 16:19..
Ak-47.Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:12   #2
BobbyDangerous

weird. Your bag of bb's was empty? i didn't really get what you were saying.. I don;t get what you're saying the mags have no batteries?

edit. I get what you mean..

thats crazy..

BA Level 3 Certified

Last edited by BobbyDangerous; April 4th, 2010 at 16:16..
BobbyDangerous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:17   #3
Ak-47.Dude

It was the electric drum mag. It needed batteries as a online store told me. When I oppened the mag to put in batteries the gears and motor were broken and out of place.
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:18   #4
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

The drum was broken internally
when he went to install the batteries the
motor and loading gears where broken free from their position
also the mag did not have any instructions included with how to operate, load, or install batteries.

i had a similar experience.
when i got my mag i opened it to find the wires broken free, i re soldered them.
the service is a little slow, wait a day or two. PM him on here "karnage" is his username

Last edited by R.I.T.Z; April 4th, 2010 at 16:22..
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:20   #5
BobbyDangerous

i've on;ly ordered 2 times from them, once was a bag of bb's and 2 dboys hi cap m4 300 rd mags. and the second which is a red/green/blue dot scope which is on it's was. i didn't have any prob.. broken internally how would that happen? that must have been a manufacturing prob and was surpassed by quality control or it was done in shipping . I don;t think that they would have done that?

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:23   #6
Ak-47.Dude

Yea, but igroring emails and deleting my account really upset me as I have alway used Velocity Arms / Toronto Airsoft and recomended them to everyone. Have you heard of anything like this happening before?
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:24   #7
BobbyDangerous

no not at all..

BA Level 3 Certified
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:28   #8
R.I.T.Z
Crackers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak-47.Dude View Post
Yea, but igroring emails and deleting my account really upset me as I have alway used Velocity Arms / Toronto Airsoft and recomended them to everyone. Have you heard of anything like this happening before?
they're a little slow but the customer service was always great.
I've never heard of them deleting accounts before, could be a computer hiccup.
Pm Karnage about it and see what happens, that strange.
R.I.T.Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 16:31   #9
Ak-47.Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.T.Z View Post
they're a little slow but the customer service was always great.
I've never heard of them deleting accounts before, could be a computer hiccup.
Pm Karnage about it and see what happens, that strange.

Ok I will be sending a Pm Now.
Old April 4th, 2010, 17:06   #10
Rugger_can

One question..

are you expostulating that the bb's vanished from the bags, or that the bags in question where packed empty?

You say, there where holes in the bags, but the box was sealed "100%" and no bb's where present in the box. Thus, you are either saying that he shipped you completely empty bags of bb's knowing full well they where empty, or you are saying that the bags appear to be missing some of their contents.

An explanation is in order as that's a pretty serious claim.
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 17:59   #11
Ak-47.Dude

Okay, When I opened the box there were my bags of bb's in the box. Some of the bags were empty with holes in the bag. I'm saying that there were bb's missing from the bags. About 1/4 of the bb's were in each bag. I have never had a problem with Frank before and don't think he would do this on purpose.
Old April 4th, 2010, 18:42   #12
QKLee11

Frank's good, I dropped in to see him on Wed. he was busy, just give him sometime to respond, I personally never had a problem with Frank's product...any defects I had he replaced them immediately (2 mags)...I buy there all the time.
QKLee11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2010, 21:43   #13
Geoffrey B.

It is easter weekend too. Sorry to hear buddy.
Geoffrey B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:02   #14
dron_jones

To me his comments were a statement of facts. He hasnt' jumped to any conclusions in any of his postings. He has repeatedly commented that he has had good service in the past and that he's not sure what happened.

I think he has done the right thing. Stated the facts, NOT jumped to conclusions, now he has pm'ed Karnage and we can wait to see what he says. IMO it's Karnage's responsibility to explain the situation, not the OP's to try to guess what happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugger_can View Post
One question..

are you expostulating that the bb's vanished from the bags, or that the bags in question where packed empty?

You say, there where holes in the bags, but the box was sealed "100%" and no bb's where present in the box. Thus, you are either saying that he shipped you completely empty bags of bb's knowing full well they where empty, or you are saying that the bags appear to be missing some of their contents.

An explanation is in order as that's a pretty serious claim.
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:33   #15
Rugger_can

Quote:
Originally Posted by dron_jones View Post
To me his comments were a statement of facts. He hasnt' jumped to any conclusions in any of his postings. He has repeatedly commented that he has had good service in the past and that he's not sure what happened.

I think he has done the right thing. Stated the facts, NOT jumped to conclusions, now he has pm'ed Karnage and we can wait to see what he says. IMO it's Karnage's responsibility to explain the situation, not the OP's to try to guess what happened.
Dron, I am completely in agree with you. However I though for the interests of communication that the issue of the bb's be clarified as most of the discussion was on the damaged mag. I was not calling AK-47 Dude's question invalid, nor was I eluding that his claims where false.

When AK-47 Dude stated there was empty bags in the box, one would interpret this as a bag that is void of contents. But what he ment was there appeared to be bags that where missing SOME of their contents. Ie short of what they should be. I was not forcing him to make a judgment call as to what happened. Only to disambiguate the issue as empty to you, and empty to him might be different.

Personally Im waiting and watching closely to see how this is resolved as the last retailer I used was Tru and that was a few years ago.

I apologize if my comments seemed out of order.

Last edited by Rugger_can; April 5th, 2010 at 11:37..
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General