Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

My experience with northernrecon.ca

:

General

Old February 19th, 2016, 12:45   #1
jpx548

My experience with northernrecon.ca

Here I will share the experience I have had with Northern Recon as I do not wish anyone else to do the same mistake as I. I feel like I have been robbed of a lot of time dealing with them. I am a big believer that time is our most precious resource (more than money of course) and I feel it is worth using a little more of my time to possibly save a bit of yours.

Feb 07

I placed an order with them for a AA VSR-10 Hop up chamber and some BB's. Both items where in stock.

Feb 11 (4 business days later)

I email them to find out if my item has been shipped yet as I have had no confirmation or tracking information. I give them the transaction number that was on the email receipt. (this is the only transaction style number given after purchase)

Feb 12

I receive a reply in an acceptable amount of time.

He asks me if I have my "order number"

I resend the transaction number and tell them thats all I have and I ask him where I can find the order number.

Feb 15

No answer (maybe their imbox empties automatically every weeked? :banghead:

I resend the email.

Feb 16 (Morning)

I get this reply....

Hello
No worries. i will look when i get in later today.
Thanks
Matt

:banghead:

I wait....

I send him a reminder around 5pm.....:banghead::banghead:

I send him a reminder later that night.... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Feb 17

Send another reminder early that morning.

Its been 10 days since the order was placed. No shipping confirmation or tracking or explenation of any sort.

Feb 18

I warn them that I will paypal dispute. Thank GOODNESS I payed with PAYPAL

Many unanswered phone calls and left messages and he finally calls me back... FINALLY I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE

Promises an email later that night or early this morning with an update on the situation / tracking info.

Feb 19

Still no answer from him, called... no answer.... no reply by email.... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: :banghead:

These statements can be found on your site:

-"Our main focus is on airsoft in Canada and providing great service with great products."

-"We do our best to ensure all orders placed within regular business hours are shipped out of our warehouse within 24 hours of the funds being secured. Any orders placed on a weekend will be processed the next regular business day. You will be notified by email if there is a chance your order could be delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances "

None of these statements describe the service I have been receiving from you so far.

-I was not provided with great service

-My order was not shipped within 24 hours or the following business day after a weekend.

-I was not notified by email of any delay's due to uncontrollable circumstances.

Just found a shop in Quebec that had it in stock and called them up, processed the payment and they are shipping it as I type this.

Anyways, I am just sharing because this was an extremely frustrating experience and I hope I can save someone a 10 day headache
jpx548 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2016, 12:47   #2
BioRage

Send a message via Skype™ to BioRage
ASC THREAD

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showthread.php?t=144320
BioRage is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General