Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

src makes full-metal armalites

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old February 2nd, 2006, 23:52   #31
mcguyver

Perhaps his uncle has a Firearms Business License for prohibited and restricted firearms and Customs let it through. Those licenses aren't that hard to get and there are alot more of them out there than the F.B.L. for prohibited devices for motion picture use. The same application procedure and approval procedure occurs for both, but the application costs and codes are different though. Who knows? Or perhaps his uncle (hence Jarhead) was extremely lucky and they didn't have the proper license and it somehow got through Customs anyway. For certain there have been guys who've gotten guns past customs on a fluke, but it's getting harder to do these days, as any retailer will tell you.
mcguyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2006, 20:19   #32
SCG48
a.k.a. SniperChic

I own a full metal M4 made by SRC, have only used it 2 times, Im in the process of making adjustments on the hopup as it seems to be lobbing the bb's.

I seem to have a minor issue with mine. When you pull back on the charging handle, the ejection port cover opens, and its supposed to pull back the "fake" bolt, exposing the hopup wheel. Well mine doesnt do this, it appears that the "fake" bolt is permanently sealed, therfore I cannot adjust the hopup. The only way I can adjust the hopup is through the mag well, using a tool. This isnt supposed to be this way. Is there anyone out there who owns an SRC M4 with the same problem or is my M4 one of the mistakes? :?

Other than this issue, the weight is evenly distributed, and this is perfect for OBUA fighting
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired or reserve - is someone who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The Country of Canada", for an amount of "up to and including my life."-- Author Unknown
SCG48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2006, 02:41   #33
Regan

Hey SniperChic I have the same problem. Try leveraging a slot driver and twisting to pry it open. Then spray in some lub and repeat a few times. I got mine sort of working.
Regan is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion