Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old October 9th, 2012, 17:47   #991
airsoftnewbie

Hello every body.Im James and im only 14 but im just trying to get as much insight on airsoft that I can before I become the right right age to play air soft.I also played paintball but it just does not click for me especially speed ball but this is just my opinion and I know that people love speed ball and that is good but its just not for me.
airsoftnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2012, 18:34   #992
dboytheman

Hi, My name is Dany,i'm 24 and I live in Gatineau, Quebec. I just got a AEG, JG hk416 plus a lot of goodies in a trade and i'm looking for a place to share and read about Airsoft.

I'm a paintball player, started a few years back as an outlaw playin' recball with friends. I now play Milsim on a weekly basis at the local field and other events. I'm not part of any team, i like to keep myself as a merc for now.

I hope to meet all of you at events in the future!!
dboytheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2012, 12:44   #993
Shikkakku

Hey Everyone,

I'm Shikkakku and I'm a student in the Kingston, ON area. Used to play a few games of airsoft back in the Philippines (around 10 years back) but had to drop the hobby because it would've been a bad idea to bring my guns over here. :P

I'm thinking of getting back into the hobby and will hopefully find a game or two in the near future. Cheers!
Shikkakku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11th, 2012, 19:07   #994
Kuperov

This is quite an epic introduction thread!

Howdy all, my name is Coop (but that was taken, or too short to be used). I've been playing Airsoft here in the States since 2003. I've played everything from indoor, outdoor, sanctioned fields, back yards, single day ops, weekend long games, three day games, up to and including nine day operations, not including the two days drive time each way (But I don't think that part counts!)

So, yes, I am a "dirty southerner", being a resident of the US, but I'm very curious to see and read all about my favorite hobby and how it's played in another country, without being inundated with the kind of noobishness one finds on "global" boards like Arnie's Airsoft.

I'm a goofy guy, and get along with just about everyone. Outside of airsoft, I fix computers, printers, and network equipment. I've even set up some forums too, so it's nice to see how other folks use forum software that I've used before in different ways.

My local forums do this thing where we have to post a pic of ourselves with our intro. Some of us that have been in it a bit longer posted pictures from every year we've been playing. It's nice to look back and get a chuckle at my very first loadout. I hope you guys enjoy it too!

My first game: Woodland Camo, Blackhawk CQB Vest and TM MP5SD5.

Rocking the Civilian Contractor look.

Celebrating with the "McLoadout" after one of my first out-of-state games!

Another worthwhile long drive!

Mixing it up with some US Gear and Opfor Weaponry.

Took a bit of a break in 2009 to finish up my education.

Fort Drum, the closest I've ever been to Canada!

Operation East Wind: The crowning Achievement of my Airsoft "Career"

And last, but not least, me being me at a local training event just prior to East Wind 5.

Hope I haven't bored ya! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing!

The Longest Airsoft Operation in the US: 9 Days
Proudly entering it's 6th year running!
http://www.operationeastwind.com
"Not because it is easy..."

Like & Follow Operation: East Wind on Facebook
Kuperov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2012, 21:36   #995
MadeInCanada

Hey everyone im Bobby just stared to really get into air soft im 19 years old from toronto hope to have a good time with you all on ASC and on the field i am a newb not only in airsoft but in the form world so please forgive me if i make any little mistake

take care and cheers!
MadeInCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 13:26   #996
Hughes
BurningBeard

Hey everyone,
My name is Howard im 21 from Winnipeg
I go by the same handle on MAA. New to organized gameplay, but I look forward to learning from the forums and on the field.
All the best
Hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2012, 13:48   #997
K3vX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuperov View Post
Hope I haven't bored ya! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing!
That's an awesome intro !
K3vX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2012, 03:16   #998
Dasright

Intro.

Hey everyone, my names Carlin, I'm 17 years of age and I reside in Regina, Saskatchewan. I play airsoft at Paintball Paradise, which is sanctioned, of course. I usually use a Type 97B although the motor cage has broken on me and I also own a G&G F2000, KS P90, Classic Army M4, Cyma M14 EBR, Well Mb05 and TM can-soft Glock 18c. I do have a thing for bullpups and I look forward to seeing you on the field! Thanks for reading my personal introduction.
Dasright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2012, 13:04   #999
MisterMuffet

Heyo everyone! Jeff here. I am 37 and have been playing for a few months over here in Edmonton, ALberta and enjoy it very much. Only a few games under my belt with matching little blue bruises. So far the community around here has been warm and welcoming... until it is BB to the ass time. =)

Of course, with the weather turning everyone is a little chillier, but still welcoming.

Last edited by MisterMuffet; October 27th, 2012 at 13:05.. Reason: Added age
MisterMuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2012, 20:05   #1000
AlexDottaWolverine

Hey. My name is Alex Dotta. I'm 22 years old. I'm Canadian, French, Italian and Fin. I just started to play Airsoft with my friends today on October 28 2012.

Last edited by AlexDottaWolverine; November 2nd, 2012 at 00:11..
AlexDottaWolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2012, 20:27   #1001
Haubenschild

Hey. My name is Liam. I'm 16 , I cant wait to turn 18!!!..............in 743 days That means more research for me!

Last edited by Haubenschild; October 31st, 2012 at 00:18..
Haubenschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2012, 07:38   #1002
illestgoose

Thumbs up

Hi. I'm Goose. I like to eat good food.
illestgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2012, 22:04   #1003
BabaBooey

Hey there my name is Brian, I am 29 years old and I live in British Columbia, Canada. I played my first Airsoft game on sunday, what an amazing time, was so much fun, I have played paintball for many many years......after sunday no more, I am making the switch to Airsoft!!
BabaBooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 30th, 2012, 11:04   #1004
ragequitplz

The start of a new exciting hobby

Hey guys, it just so happens that I ran into Toronto airsoft to pick up some props for Halloween. However, upon waiting in line to purchase my merchandise the people there buying Airsoft merchandise just happen to be very friendly and open about the sport. I got a glimpse of some basic facts about airrsoft and it has brought to my interests that I would like to give it a try. Looking forward to playing my first game soon! I bought a M15A4 CA and some gears. I'll post a pic!

Props to "bountykilla".
ragequitplz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2012, 23:26   #1005
sandals1298

Hi All. I'm Alex, a new airsofter living in downtown Toronto. I've been to a few games at CQB tactical, TTAC3, and Ultimate Airsoft. All great venues, I guess i'm hooked already! Hope to see you guys at some games!

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank