Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Another Trade Dispute - Requesting Help from ASC Members, particularly players in New Brunswick

:

General

Old June 4th, 2010, 21:34   #61
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
The address I sent the money to was idno24@gmail.com

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2010, 23:40   #62
JacoNB

Did you get an email from him? (Not a PM)If so, you can get the IP address and find out where he is. Or at least, what city he was in.
JacoNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 00:03   #63
Styrak

Unfortunately no.

Well what do I tell the police/RCMP/etc? I don't have much, if anything. Basically an email address.

And it might be Bones/DDelz that's responsible since it was his account. Should I give them his info then?

Last edited by Styrak; June 5th, 2010 at 00:26..
Old June 5th, 2010, 02:58   #64
aZn_triXta07

I call shenanigans on this guy, sounds completely full of it.

Judging at the fact that Ddelz original transaction was NEVER resolved in a positive manner that should just ring some bells. I initially inquired about the KW M93Rs he had for sale, since his profile had listed Mississauga I had hope to do a local deal cash in hand, but no I got a PM asking for EMT ...major bells started clicking off .. I contacted Drake to inquire about his previous transaction and this is what came up.

DDelz has been using proxies for the longest time, this guy does programming with games and stuff no? Proves he's not some dumb bloc behind a keyboard, it's extremely easy to scam on the Internet.

All he had to do was setup some new email addresses, probably open a seperate account again ..masking his IPs then advertise items for sale at EXTREMELY low prices.

Ddelz of course you never had any of the items that were listed, there were no ACTUAL photos of the items ...the M93Rs ...the G17s for $300 as someone who's seen the costs of items direct from overseas there's NO effing way you'd sell something like that for those prices. Hell even Army Navy doesn't even carry a number of those items and would never sell for those prices, I don't even think there's any other sources on the East Coast for airsoft direct from Asia.

To all those who have been scammed you have his information go hard on his ass, contact the RCMP and RECOL don't give him ANY slack. Atlantic Airsoft guys are awesome I'm sure they'll help you out in resolving this issue too.

Hey Ddelz, if you're so damn broke ass and living from paycheck to paycheck how the hell can you afford to move from NB to Ontario then to Calgary all within the span of 4 months? Afford rent, transportation, living costs. Seriously?

Congratulations though, you preyed on the trusting people of AirsoftCanada to help fund whatever it is you've bought with that money but you dismissed the fact that AtlanticAirsoft is SMALL it's not hard to pick things out ...fuck are you that desperate for cash? Maybe you should go back to school, get a student loan then make some money.

As of now you're seriously fcuked, you probably have some poor money management skills and already blown the money you've got for scamming everybody ...shit do you even have a good line of credit? DAMN how you going to pay everybody back? Try to disappear? Go where? Got a car? Can you afford gas? Insurance? What do you have some brokeback 92 honda civic thats falling apart?

If I were you stop playing this fcuking innocent "I got hacked" routine and own up already, this shit's going to get investigated and your fucked either way.

I hope bean goes over and breaks your knees.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 03:13   #65
jareyes

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that post trixta.

I don't know how the other disputes were handled or how they're going to turn out, but I can say at least for my own experience with Ddelz (before this whole load of "I got hacked" bull) he did not handle the dispute between us well at all.

Immediately, after receiving my payment, he bought another gun with said payment. After I had suggested the idea of a refund, he essentially claimed that he could not do it because he was too far into debt. Yeah well no shit you're going to be in debt if you're using newly acquired money to buy new toys instead of getting your shit straight.

For everyone that's had to put up with this guy, I agree that you guys should go after him hard.
jareyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 07:41   #66
thabow

Quote:
Originally Posted by jareyes View Post
I thoroughly enjoyed reading that post trixta.

I don't know how the other disputes were handled or how they're going to turn out, but I can say at least for my own experience with Ddelz (before this whole load of "I got hacked" bull) he did not handle the dispute between us well at all.

Immediately, after receiving my payment, he bought another gun with said payment. After I had suggested the idea of a refund, he essentially claimed that he could not do it because he was too far into debt. Yeah well no shit you're going to be in debt if you're using newly acquired money to buy new toys instead of getting your shit straight.

For everyone that's had to put up with this guy, I agree that you guys should go after him hard.
I didn't enjoy that at all, with all these regular threats no wonder Ddelz isn't in a big hurry to help If it turns out that someone can prove that their cash went straight to Drew Munn and not just his ASC account then, I'll be the one showing up at his door. Otherwise I won't condemn him or anyone else. Sure it's unlikely that his account got hacked but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and it does explain why none of these Ad's showed up on ANB or any other local sites. I'm still in contact with some of the guys who got ripped off and I'll still do my best to help find who's responsible but what I won't do is jump on the band wagon just because everyone else is.

I've known Ddelz for two years now and nothing like this has ever happen before. That's not to say it didn't or that he's not responsible but the benfit of living in a free society is the requirement of proof to condemn someone.

you shouldn't make threats aZn_triXta07, especially when you have no idea who it is your making threats about.

and are any of you going to actually get up and call the cops already so we can find out who's to burn?
thabow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 07:46   #67
thabow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
Unfortunately no.

Well what do I tell the police/RCMP/etc? I don't have much, if anything. Basically an email address.

And it might be Bones/DDelz that's responsible since it was his account. Should I give them his info then?
give them all the info you have and tell them what you know, more or less you're asking them wha name is attached to that email and where it's located (IP address) once you have that we might at least have a better idea of who it was

Also I think it should be established that the trade dispute between jareyes and ddelz is over a 1911 and the question is whether or not the gun was shipped broken or not. jareyes says it was and Ddelz says it wasn't but niether of them have the right pm's that prove it, and that's where that one stands.

as for the rest, the question isn't whether or not someone used the Ddelz account to scam people out of their money, it's who did the money go to.

so let's please not use facts from one thing for the other. what happen with jareyes and Ddelz still has to be resolved but if the account was in fact hacked, then it has nothing to do with the rest of these disputes.

Last edited by thabow; June 5th, 2010 at 07:53..
Old June 5th, 2010, 08:29   #68
Bonesy
AKA DDelz

So aZn_triXta07, because I'm not an idiot when it comes to a computer, me getting hacked is automatically not true? Yeah, that makes sense.

Basically, I'm not dealing with this bullshit anymore. I didn't do shit, it doesn't concern me, so I've got nothing to worry about. I tried to be nice and help out, considering I probably have the best chance of finding out who it was(and I have a pretty good idea, but I won't start that shit here).

The continued threats I've been getting and your asshole posts here have gone to far. I know everyone's all pissed off and just wants to blame someone, but think about what you do before you try to fuck up someone else's life.
Bonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:20   #69
thabow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonesy View Post
So aZn_triXta07, because I'm not an idiot when it comes to a computer, me getting hacked is automatically not true? Yeah, that makes sense.

Basically, I'm not dealing with this bullshit anymore. I didn't do shit, it doesn't concern me, so I've got nothing to worry about. I tried to be nice and help out, considering I probably have the best chance of finding out who it was(and I have a pretty good idea, but I won't start that shit here).

The continued threats I've been getting and your asshole posts here have gone to far. I know everyone's all pissed off and just wants to blame someone, but think about what you do before you try to fuck up someone else's life.
that doesn't work for me Bonesy, whether you care or not about clearing your name I still want these issue resolved. If you think you know who "did it" then me know otherwise randoms are going to keep throwing shit.
Old June 5th, 2010, 10:41   #70
Rugger_can

Drew, its not a good idea to ignore this man. If your innocent in this then you need to fight back. Otherwise the ball will land squarely at your feet. No one's trying to "fuck your life up", these people are victims of a crime and are seeking to resolve the issue, you claim that you yourself are a victim in this and thus should be seeking to resolve it as well. Anyone not beliving your claims means shit, because you've made your claim and its up to the Police to determine who is responsible not me, not you, not "them" so relax and think about the steps you need to take to resolve this and follow through.

Everyone involved in this here is the contact information for Economic Crimes.

http://www.phonebusters.com/english/reportit.html
This is the reporting call center for Internet Scam's. Call this number first they will help explain things and record the information pertaining to this scam.

http://www.recol.ca/

This is the website you can goto afterwards to report the actual crime. You can file it on the website or call 1888-495-8501 and file over the phone.

The RCMP takes this stuff very seriously. Internet fraud and crime is a huge problem and they investigate local cases like this to the fullest extent possible.

Don't wait much longer.

Last edited by Rugger_can; June 5th, 2010 at 10:47..
Rugger_can is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:07   #71
aZn_triXta07

Quote:
Originally Posted by thabow View Post
I didn't enjoy that at all, with all these regular threats no wonder Ddelz isn't in a big hurry to help If it turns out that someone can prove that their cash went straight to Drew Munn and not just his ASC account then, I'll be the one showing up at his door. Otherwise I won't condemn him or anyone else. Sure it's unlikely that his account got hacked but that doesn't mean it didn't happen and it does explain why none of these Ad's showed up on ANB or any other local sites. I'm still in contact with some of the guys who got ripped off and I'll still do my best to help find who's responsible but what I won't do is jump on the band wagon just because everyone else is.

I've known Ddelz for two years now and nothing like this has ever happen before. That's not to say it didn't or that he's not responsible but the benfit of living in a free society is the requirement of proof to condemn someone.

you shouldn't make threats aZn_triXta07, especially when you have no idea who it is your making threats about.

and are any of you going to actually get up and call the cops already so we can find out who's to burn?
Alot of the senior members here on this board "knew" somebody here for years and when that individual was arrested etc. everybody was shocked and utterly surprised.

He's not in a "big hurry" you say? Well considering that his credibility is on the line I say it's something he should get to it and clear up real fast, if he doesn't give a damn it sure shows he doesn't CARE ...in most instances that means he ENJOYS running away from his problems or he's just plain GUILTY.

It's real damn easy to run away on the Internet because you hide behind a keyboard but once your personal information gets out the doors will close on you FAST.

Quote:

So when shit hits the fan you RUN AWAY!?

Nice, very immature and shows you can't man up and deal with problems.

If you're really innocent you'll stick it through.

But this isn't the first time you've run away from problems, your initial transaction with the OP here was never positively resolved and your doing it again.

As I already said above to your friend if you were really innocent you'd give a damn about your name. You already broke another rule by creating a second account because your Ddelz account was 'tarnished' which is freaking bull.

This really shows how little credit anybody here can give you, it also reaks of GUILTY, yeah I know actual proof is needed to show that the money went straight to you blah blah blah but there's been other speculations and reports about your recent activities done with money you would normally not have.

If this were the old ASC you would have been BANNED long time ago, your threads would have not survived the first hour in which they were posted.
aZn_triXta07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:47   #72
Drake
E-01

aZn_triXta07, are you directly involved in a pending transaction with "Ddelz" or are you just throwing oil on the fire?

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/showpos...4&postcount=54

I don't know if people aren't reading, lack sufficient reading comprehension skills, or simply choose to ignore my fucking warnings... either way, refer to my avatar for a clue.
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:05   #73
Drake
E-01

EVERYONE WHO SENT MONEY TO DDELZ ( idno24@gmail.com ) NEEDS TO CONTACT THE AUTHORITIES (call your local detachment of the RCMP or file a complaint on RECOL). THIS HAS ESCALATED TO BEYOND A TRADE DISPUTE, YOU ARE A VICTIMS OF FRAUD. NOT DOING SO MEANS YOU CHOOSE TO IGNORE THIS CRIME COMMITED AGAINST YOU AND WALK AWAY WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING; THE STAFF OF THIS FORUM CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU IN THIS SITUATION. ARGUING THIS ON A DISCUSSION FORUM ISN'T GOING TO ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING. *** CONTACT LAW ENFORCEMENT! ***

DDELZ / BONESEY / DREW MUNN: YOU ARE INVOLVED IN THIS. YOUR ACCOUNT WAS USED TO PERPETRATE THE CRIME. *** YOU ARE SUSPECT #1 *** IF YOU LEGITIMATELY AREN'T INVOLVED IN THIS, YOU NEED TO ENDEAVOR IN ESTABLISHING YOUR INNOCENCE BY REPORTING THIS TO AUTHORITIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

ALL THE RUBBERNECKERS WHO HAVE AN OPINION THEY'D LIKE TO SHARE: DON'T.

Last edited by Drake; June 5th, 2010 at 12:07..
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2010, 13:45   #74
Styrak

Quote:

It was your account used. You're responsible for how your account is used.
Guess I'm going to the cops.

Old June 5th, 2010, 13:50   #75
Bonesy
AKA DDelz

triXta, I'm not running away from my problems. And I haven't before. The 1911 thing was settled as far as I was concerned, I mailed Drake my side of the story, and sent 3 PMs afterwards asking what would happen, he never got back to me. That's not my fault. I tried settling it.

And I don't see the point of arguing with people here who've already got their minds made up. Defending myself against people here will solve nothing.

I reported it at the links Rugger gave, and anyone else involved should too. It's not that hard, just do it and hopefully if anything this guy won't be able to pull this shit again on anyone else.
Bonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General