Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Will Wong

:

General

Old October 2nd, 2006, 15:55   #1
He Man

Will Wong

Hi there,

I posted in an earlier thread already regarding an issue I have.

Basically I took my guns into repair at his shop a few days before the raid at spec arms and on the other thread I asked for help in locating him so I can contact him.

Had no luck so far.

Currently over $1500 worth of guns and accessories I left at his shop.

Now He has moved out of the shop and is trying to move his merchandise out privately at firesale prices.

My concern is that afterwards he will disappear for good and I will no longer be able to contact him to know why is being done about my guns.

Whether or not I see my guns ever again is another issue but the fact that he has made no attempts what so ever to contact me is my main grievance.

So once again I ask for help form this community in helping to either contact him directly or pass the message down to him to contact me.

Someone must have come in contact with him recently and know where I can reach him.

I'd like to thank everyone in advance for help.

PM me or post with any information at all is very welcomed.
He Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2006, 17:43   #2
Prowler

Send a message via ICQ to Prowler Send a message via AIM to Prowler
try contacting him through msn. hes known as 604da9 on these boards. http://www.airsoftcanada.com/member....tposter&t=8394

Your not alone, and im sure Will is doing his best to fix this.
Old October 2nd, 2006, 20:17   #3
redhawk_six

Will would not just dissappear. All guns in his possesion are gone, including his own.
Have you tried calling him or emailing him? If not, then please do not post another post like this again. His contact info is very easy to find. He is busy, your guns are just the tip of the iceburg as to what he has to deal with, you need to try contacting him. You can not just sit around and wait for him to contact you, you need to make some effort. Your guns may be the biggest problem to you, but not nessicerly to him, your guns werent the only ones lost, he lost A LOT of money in this, and he's got A LOT to deal with. Have you tried contacting either will or the gunsmith?
redhawk_six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2006, 23:00   #4
He Man

To answer your question Red...

yes I have contacted Kampfer the gunsmith that works for him as well as tried emailing him. the only number I have is his store/cell and he is not picking up.

I know that my guns are not his main concern of his but they are to me.

I would assume since he has both my email and phone number he would have contacted me by now with even the most basic information seeing as I did trust him with my guns.

I fully understand and sympathize with what he is going through but you must understand that I feel like I'm being left out in the cold.

if you know a better way to contact him instead of berating me I hope you'd help me instead.
Old October 2nd, 2006, 23:20   #5
Identity
Banned

Don't worry. Your guns are minor things for which what happened to Will. His whole business is gone. His job is gone. All the money he has invested into SpecArms is gone. He's probably clearing things up... Hes been out and around, I know for one thing he was at Hot Import Nights.
I'm not sure what hes doing but probably he is trying to relieve his stress from the whole "Seizure" that happened. He's probably pretty shocked about what has happened.
Don't worry about your gun. I'm sure he has something planned to repay or get your gun back. Will's a good guy. Give it a month or two for things to be sorted out. Dealings with the government can be VERY slow.
Identity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2006, 23:56   #6
He Man

well thanks fo the continual support and I do know that Will is a good guy.

I know he is doing his best just want to hear from him thats all.

I really didn't want to resort to this but I don't know what other choices I have.
Old October 3rd, 2006, 00:05   #7
maxx

Don't worry man. I personally met with Will a few days ago to pick up some of the stuff he was selling. (bbs, mags and metal slides)
He's very busy with hiw lawyers and working very hard to get his and his customers' stuff back.

The only things he's selling off are the accessories at his store.
He's still at his store.
As far as I know, he's got no guns at his house or office.
And he's not that type of a person to dissapear without a trace. He's well known in his community.
Don't worry, sit tight and continue to get a hold of him.

I'm sorry for your (hopefully) temporary loss.
Old October 3rd, 2006, 01:36   #8
demco11

+1 to Will being a good guy, best way to contact him is through msn.

I hope all this shit gets sorted out soon as my m14 had upgrade parts coming in on that seized shipment.
demco11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2006, 18:52   #9
604DA9

Hi Peter,

Please add me to MSN: bboylude@msn.com

I have a number customers whos items have been taken along with the seizure.

I have been unable to contact those individuals (and you) because all of my business related items have been seized aswell.

Also, I no longer have my office location so the best way to communicate with me is via msn.

To the rest of the airsoft community that is wondering what is going on and WHY the businesses involved have not posted a public statement, we have been advised by legal council to avoid pubic statements.

Thank you all for understanding and supporting us at this time. It's been great serving the airsoft community.

Regards,

Will

Last edited by 604DA9; October 6th, 2006 at 18:54..
604DA9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2006, 20:01   #10
thephenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 604DA9 View Post
Hi Peter,

Please add me to MSN: bboylude@msn.com

I have a number customers whos items have been taken along with the seizure.

I have been unable to contact those individuals (and you) because all of my business related items have been seized aswell.

Also, I no longer have my office location so the best way to communicate with me is via msn.

To the rest of the airsoft community that is wondering what is going on and WHY the businesses involved have not posted a public statement, we have been advised by legal council to avoid pubic statements.

Thank you all for understanding and supporting us at this time. It's been great serving the airsoft community.

Regards,

Will
Best of luck to you.
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General