Airsoft Canada
https://blackblitzairsoft.myshopify.com/

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Introduction Thread: Post your hello's here not somewhere else.

:

Newbie Tank

Old August 23rd, 2016, 21:28   #1351
Maxdon94

Hello all,

I'm Brandon, I am 22 and I have joined the forum recently. Big props to Dayammie (Mark) for getting me verified so quickly!

I already have some gear and am eager to play... although games and fields here in Nova Scotia seem few and far between. Maybe I just joined in the off season, I really hope I get some opportunities soon... My trigger finger is itching and I have yet to field my new rife!
Maxdon94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2016, 03:59   #1352
3-4

Heya!

Name's 3-4, and I'm a returning player to the Vancouver airsoft community. Played plenty with friends years ago, but slowly fell out of love as school got more involved. In the last few weeks I've been itchin' to get back in, so I guess that's why I'm here

Looking forward to talking/playing with y'all and seeing all the forum has to offer

Cheers!
Old September 17th, 2016, 11:06   #1353
tedrampart

Hi Everyone,

I registered back in 2012, but life and work hit pretty hard and I wasn't able to put any attention developing airsoft as an interest... fast forward 4 years, I still have my old king arms full metal m4 (needs a spring downgrade to play local games though), and a new TM G18C .. couldn't escape the urge to get into it again.

I'm a 34, live in London ont.. I currently manage an emergency shelter here in the city..

hope you folks will have me!
tedrampart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2016, 00:51   #1354
gonzala

Hello
gonzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2016, 01:11   #1355
Red Dot
Google level: BOSS

... is it me you're looking for?
Red Dot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2016, 16:40   #1356
Z-Bad

Morning from Comox BC
Z-Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2016, 09:35   #1357
LittleKing

We to airsoft

Hey guys new to airsoft and the site, names Ryan and I'm just looking to have some fun and possibly take airsoft to the next level after some time.. I'm located just north of York region.
Picked up my first fun last week. It's a honey badger and I really look forward to testing it out this weekend at a buddies farm where we play..

Looking to meet new people in the industry and possibly join or create a team in the future

Anyways enjoy guys and hope to meet on the field
LittleKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2016, 10:07   #1358
ProDoyle

New here as well. Will be playing mostly at Combat Pursuit when the weather is nice and Siege when it isn't.

Learning a lot from this place already... kind of wish I had come here before getting into the hobby.
ProDoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2016, 21:03   #1359
B213

Hello all!

Hi everyone. I'm Bryan. I'm from Red Deer, AB. I'm a project coordinator here and was looking for something I could take up as a hobby and get into. I'm looking forward to getting more into it and learning more about it. I've played a few times over the last few weeks and I'm absolutely loving it. With what I've seen from the community so far, I can't see myself losing interest anytime soon.
B213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2016, 12:13   #1360
The Notorious Flank Sucker

Greetings from Ottawa

Hey all,

Been registered (and AVed - thanks marac!) for a few weeks already but this is my first post. I tend to be more of a lurker than a poster, so hopefully folks can refer to this post if they receive a PM from me about the Honey Badger they're selling!

Some background for anyone interested: I've been into Airsoft as a hobby for over a decade, but have never been on a field yet. I play on private property (with permission of course) wherever and whenever the opportunity presents itself.

I've always tried to get my friends into the hobby as well, with varying degrees of success. To that end, I've accumulated a small cache of weaponry of varying quality to furnish group outings.

Currently my 'arsenal' consists of:
Ares 014 Honey Badger (loving the 11.1 Lipo with this one)
G&G MP5SD full metal (w/factory upgrade, whatever that means)
Aftermath MP5 (x2)
…and a JG VSR10 is on the way, assuming Hero Outdoors ever ships it(!).
Also a small number of clearsoft pieces for people to learn on, including my 'sidearm', an H&K P30 AEP.

I'm not much of a tech (my upgrades so far are of the electrical tape and soldering iron variety), but I do refurbish vintage stereo equipment so I may eventually decide to get my hands dirty digging into my AEGs.

I don't own a lot of gear, but do have some good boots, hard- and soft-shell gun cases, a couple pairs of JT goggles, and have recently started getting into optics and lasers.

Unfortunately none of my friends is as rabid about this stuff as me, so 'games' are currently few and far between. I don't have any military or LE background, but I'm interested in learning more about milsims and similar realistic engagements.

I have learned - and strive to impart on others - a good sense of trigger and muzzle discipline, and overall firearm safety, and like to think I'd fit in on the field should I decide to try that some day. (I do have a free game at OHP, if anyone's looking for a newb to join their game before the snow flies!)

Anyhow, that pretty much covers it. If there's anyone in the Ottawa area looking for another body for their fledgling team, and/or someone else to use for target practice if you know of any good unofficial spots, hit me up with a PM! I'm willing to travel an hour or so out of town, will play in any weather, and I'm happy to provide rides for anyone who wants to come along.

Cheers!
The Notorious Flank Sucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2017, 12:38   #1361
canuckm27

new hobby

Hello Darrin from Chatham kent. I am just getting into the airsoft at 45 yrs old. I have always had an interest in the sport just now getting around to getting my gear together. I have had a collection of paintball gear for years. looking forward to reading and learning the ins and outs of the sport.
canuckm27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2017, 18:11   #1362
Infectedcarton

Hi,

My name is Noah, and I'm waiting another 7 months (When I turn 18) before I start getting into the sport of Airsoft. I'm new here and I've found this platform and forum to be quite intimidating and convoluted for the time being. I've seen a few posts that talk about "the rules" but have only come across the small amount of text when it came to my registration, can anyone help me with that?
Infectedcarton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2017, 08:26   #1363
dionnar6

Hey all,

My name is Dionna. I just got into Airsoft, and I already really like it. Hope to find a lot of info on this forum (which gear to use, some tactics, other enthusiasts,...)

One of my other hobbies besides Airsoft is, believe it or not, writing poems. These hobbies couldn't be more contradictory One of my favorite poets is a Dutch poet named Marga Kool.
dionnar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2017, 16:54   #1364
Tquilha

Hello all. My name is João, I'm an airsofter form Portugal an I've been lurking around here for some time now.
Finally decided to register and take part in some discussions here.
Tquilha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2017, 16:02   #1365
RCA_Gunner

This is Rick; just wanted to say "hello" and thanks to Bloodsport for all his help getting my account working.
RCA_Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Information Center > Newbie Tank