Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

My German Uniform. PICS.

:

WW1, WW2

Old December 27th, 2005, 23:45   #16
Konig

Send a message via MSN to Konig
Where did you get your helmet? I'm looking for one, and originals are more than I want to pay.
Konig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2005, 01:42   #17
T.Smith

Send a message via MSN to T.Smith
Indeed Hans. Anyway, as for the M14, I would bet you can find a deactivated one and do it up. It would require some woodwork and machining, but I bet you can do it.

Age Verifier - Kelowna, BC and Area
T.Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2005, 03:33   #18
tiger-unit

Konig - I got the helmet from a movie prop warehouse, buts its plastic, and I have NEVER seen one like it, except for the slightly similiar ones they used in Band Of Brothers. Im going to sell this helmet as soon as I get this one http://militarytour.com/Reproduction...rms/M35grn.htm
you might want to look into to it, there located in Canada too.

Conrad - I got it from Guess on Rodeo Drive. The only other place I have seen them is the Guess Outlet in Queensborough, where the Walmart and Best Buy etc. is, but the ones they have are only with white backing, not black. I dont like it, but you might.

T. Smith - Im actually thinking about buying a wood M14 stock, I have a Dremel and I got good marks in Woodwork, so I might give'r a shot.
tiger-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2005, 15:04   #19
Oberst39

German Uniform

Very nice uniform. As for your helmet, you should check ebay as they have a variety of sellers on there. I purchased one exactly like the one you are thinking of purchasing and it only cost me a total of 115 US including the shipping costs. I am very impressed with the helmet as I did alot of research to make sure that it had the correct rivets and placement of rivets were correct as well. I am thinking of sending it off to have it professionally painted by Stalehelm-Werke Reproductions as they are the best in the business. I also have all the field gear for an Waffen SS Soldier, and complete 1940 summer HBT reed green tunic with all correct insignia for a SS Rottenfurher of the 2nd panzer SS regiment "Deutchland". I am currently looking for Jackboots as I take a size 13 and they are harder to find. But I may have found a supplier that is going to sell me a pair for $69 US. Then I have the complete kit including all field gear.
Oberst39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2005, 17:12   #20
Konig

Send a message via MSN to Konig
Tiger-Unit - Thanks alot for the link, that's not a bad deal for a repo I'd say. I find that Ebay sells alot of Spanish helmets and claim them to be German WWII ones.
Konig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2005, 17:14   #21
tiger-unit

Oberst - Sent you a pm.

Konig - Ya, watch out fo scammers, tons of them on ebay, but I know one guy that owns www.ww2militaria-kcs.com, and he sells LOTS of repro stuff on ebay, hes from kong kong, his name is Keith7524fnl, and he has an excellent trader rating, I would go to him for a repro helmet on ebay.
tiger-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2005, 17:24   #22
Oberst39

Ya that is who I purchased my helmet from. He is by far the best dealer on ebay for helmets. They are correct in all dimensions as well as the placement of the rivets and vent holes. You have to watch out for that on alot of the helmet because they put the vent holes more towards the centre of the helmet which is incorrect.

Oberst39 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Themed Airsoft > WW1, WW2