airsoft wholesale

:

General

Old November 28th, 2007, 20:23   #16
dontask

Send a message via MSN to dontask
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidpunk View Post
and there is the negative feedback and all that crap iv read most of these threads and it seams like most of you get off on picking on people and trying to put everyone down i asked a simple question and it couldn't even be answered with respect its just people acting like pricks

dude shut up seriously I can't really stand seeing another potential new retailer disappear especially if you're potential store will be so close to me.
The only negative feedback people look for is really what you yourself, the seller, says and if you're being a prick a can't handle a few sceptical buyers then really you shouldn't be selling anything at all.
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:24   #17
Cassius

200$ for 3years??

That's 66$ a year!

If 66$ was the only limitation for importing airsoft, I think everyone would be doing just that.
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:24   #18
szetor

acid punk = flame
szetor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:30   #19
Scooby Steve

Quote:
for all the red tape on airsoft in Canada right now to be able to import the guns into Canada you need a license to import prohibited goods since airsoft guns are considered replica firearms it would cost me about 200 bucks every 3 years to be aloud to import the guns them selfs
I believe you have to be in business for a few years before you can get a BFL.
Scooby Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:33   #20
acidpunk

you need two licenses your firearms business license and in order to get that you have to have a license to run a business and you must meet certain requirements and there is another thing that most people dont know about to import airsoft you must have a contract with a movie company for props

Gen Patton's words: "The object of war isn't to die for you country, it's to make the other bastard die for his."

Knowledge is power. And yet the biggest threat to our military is a bunch of cave dwellers who think 72 virgins blow you when you die. Weird
acidpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:34   #21
Amos

Quote:
you need two licenses your firearms business license and in order to get that you have to have a license to run a business and you must meet certain requirements and there is another thing that most people dont know about to import airsoft you must have a contract with a movie company for props
PM me when you have brand new AEG's legally in country.

I will buy something from you.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:36   #22
acidpunk

ok how about this you do your stuff and i'll do mine and im done playing this game will a admin delete this thread

Gen Patton's words: "The object of war isn't to die for you country, it's to make the other bastard die for his."

Knowledge is power. And yet the biggest threat to our military is a bunch of cave dwellers who think 72 virgins blow you when you die. Weird
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:45   #23
SuperCkicken

well when you do get aegs on hand, please feel free to post here again, and as for referring to people, potientail customers as pricks, dont be suprised if you dont recieve as much buisness as hoped, although some people on these forums can be at sometimes
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:46   #24
acidpunk

and as a last thought i dont get mommy and daddy to pay for everything i do things on my own i go to work every day to support my family and to pay for this up coming company you dont like it thats your problem and Amos thank you for the answer but you could've gone without the stupid comment about my wife

Old November 28th, 2007, 20:47   #25
acidpunk

but i will post here again when i get everything sorted out

Old November 28th, 2007, 20:49   #26
Daiviet
Captain Sunshine

don't take too much offense to what amos says, we had a guy recently get banned for his bad rep for his "retail store" and he literally had his wife come upon the boards to bitch at us. we just don't want a repeat of that.
Daiviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:50   #27
Scooby Steve

Amos was referring to another guy, flame, who got banned and then his wife, Athena, came on to chew us out.
Scooby Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:51   #28
Aquamarine
PanSexual

Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Excuse me, I just peed a little from laughing.

Prove me wrong.
Old November 28th, 2007, 20:55   #29
acidpunk

someone actually had their wife come online and chew people out

Old November 28th, 2007, 20:56   #30
matt491

Quote:
no one is now but it will happen and for opening the place up iv been slowly working on it for about 5 months it takes allot to start a business but it will be up and when it is it will be posted on here
So if you've been researching and trying to set up this business for 5 months, why do you need to ask us who the wholesalers you can buy from are!?
matt491 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General