Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Where is that sorbothane thread?

:

General

Old December 8th, 2008, 20:47   #16
BlackRain

Too bad McMaster will not ship to Canada unless you already have an existing account.

We are not the masks we wear, .... But when we don them we become them!
BlackRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2008, 21:04   #17
Tirador

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
I have, and I know how much it costs.

Your price:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos-
Tirador sells Sorbo sheets, You'd be better off with just one of those sticky targets... a 3"X3" square cost me close to 30 bucks.
Amos should refrain on this. he is a good buyer of KSC gbb replacement parts.
there was a time he bought a bunch of KSC replacement parts and i gave him a free sorbo sheet for his KSC TMP.

anyway, whatever happend to that sorbothane thread just leave it that way. it was a part of the sorbothane-airsoft history though.

just a wild guess. because my age is not verified. and nobody can verify my age here in Japan that is why the sorbothane thread is being removed.

for those who follow that thread from all over the world.
I'm sorry guys you might not see that thread again.

Last edited by Tirador; December 9th, 2008 at 00:49..
Tirador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2008, 21:08   #18
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

That doesn't change your retail price on it.

If someone else bought the sheet from you, they would be posting the same thing - Amos doesn't have any fault in it.
ILLusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2008, 21:18   #19
Tirador

Quote:
That doesn't change your retail price on it.

If someone else bought the sheet from you, they would be posting the same thing - Amos doesn't have any fault in it.
its been a while of manufacturing a sorbo pads. but only one guy got a sorbo sheet from me it was Amos and nobody else.
Old December 8th, 2008, 21:28   #20
Amos

Sorry my mistake!

That sorbothane sheet didn't cost me anything, I forgot I had ordered parts at the same time, I was counting the cost of the parts!!

Edit:

Wow have I ever fucked this thread up!
G3SD6

Last edited by Amos; December 8th, 2008 at 21:30..
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2008, 22:05   #21
Tirador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
Sorry my mistake!

That sorbothane sheet didn't cost me anything, I forgot I had ordered parts at the same time, I was counting the cost of the parts!!

Edit:

Hi Amos,
no worries mate. a real man admits and recognizes his flaws.

cheers,

T

Last edited by Tirador; December 8th, 2008 at 22:16..
Old December 9th, 2008, 01:50   #22
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirador View Post
just a wild guess. because my age is not verified. and nobody can verify my age here in Japan that is why the sorbothane thread is being removed.

for those who follow that thread from all over the world.
I'm sorry guys you might not see that thread again.
I think it was removed because you need to pay for retailer status.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 02:02   #23
Cheesevillage

Some crazy mod who likes the letter of the law more than the spirit must have disliked your thread, Tirador.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femina View Post
Okay, I recently went to art show. One of exhibit had huge panoramic canvas pictures of landscape photos taken with a digital camera. These pictures were nice and huge. The canvas was attached to a wooden stretcher frame for direct hanging on a wall without need for a frame. Do you know any more on this subject? Where can I go for additional information on this subject?
Cheesevillage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 02:11   #24
Tirador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
I think it was removed because you need to pay for retailer status.
As far as ASC rule/policy is concerned. you can not be an ASC retailer if your age is not verified. I love to be a retailer though but it is impossible. no ASC age verifier will fly here just to check my age or vise versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesevillage View Post
Some crazy mod who likes the letter of the law more than the spirit must have disliked your thread, Tirador.
As I've said. If that is the case.no hard feelings. let the Sorbothane thread gone forever.

Thanks ASC. I'm very proud that I'm a member here and I consider this site as my second home.
After Japan, Sorbothane in airsoft was started here in Canada and now it is everywhere.

Last edited by Tirador; December 17th, 2008 at 02:14..
Old December 9th, 2008, 02:50   #25
Tex

Quote:
As far as the ASC rule is concern. you can not be an ASC retailer if your age is not verified. I love to be a retailer though but it is impossible. no ASC age verifier will fly here just to check my age or vise versa.

As I've said. If that is the case.no hard feelings. let the Sorbothane thread gone forever.

Thanks ASC. I'm very proud that I chose ASC as my second home. after Japan, Sorbothane in airsoft was started here in Canada and now it is every where.
I think you should talk with Aqua. I don't know Japan but come on it's a small Island you two could meet up somewhere when he's back there, maybe buy him a beer or two maybe a ladyboy. Hope things work out and good luck with the pads.

_/|
Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 03:49   #26
Amos

Quote:
As far as the ASC rule is concern. you can not be an ASC retailer if your age is not verified. I love to be a retailer though but it is impossible. no ASC age verifier will fly here just to check my age or vise versa.
Actually, this may not be needed, apperently Ehobby asia has just purchased retailer status on ASC...

Lets hope they don't try to sell us AEG lol.
G3SD6
Amos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2008, 03:53   #27
Tirador

Quote:
Actually, this may not be needed, apperently Ehobby asia has just purchased retailer status on ASC...

Lets hope they don't try to sell us AEG lol.
I dont run an online shop.
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:31   #28
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
Sorry my mistake!

Edit:

Alright, that clears some things up. Because that price difference was huge! lol.

Quote:

Thanks ASC. I'm very proud that I'm a member here and I consider this site as my second home.
After Japan, Sorbothane in airsoft was started here in Canada and now it is everywhere.
I don't know why your thread was removed, but I can look in to this for you.

Chances are, it was removed due to our new retailer status', and seeing as how one of the retailers who has paid for space is also one of your distributors (AirsoftParts.ca). I wouldn't worry too much about your product not getting sold here.

It's an equality thing... if all the other retailers here have to pay money in order to make money using ASC, it doesn't seem fair if we let someone else slide by making money without having to pay a cent.

... Does that make sense?

Quote:
I dont run an online shop.
That doesn't matter - by having the retailer status, you are welcome to post and discuss a lot of retail-related issues on the board, as well as create for sale threads in the retailer forums.
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:56   #29
Tirador

Quote:
That doesn't matter - by having the retailer status, you are welcome to post and discuss a lot of retail-related issues on the board, as well as create for sale threads in the retailer forums.
so you are trying to say that once I make payment. i can access to the buy and sell section without verifying my age? correct me if im wrong.
Old December 9th, 2008, 05:04   #30
ILLusion
GBB Whisperer

Quote:
so you are trying to say that once I make payment. i can access to the buy and sell section without verifying my age? correct me if im wrong.
Hmm... right, I'd forgotten you weren't an age verified member. I'd have to look in to this for you with the admins who run the donation program, or you are welcome to contact them yourself:

Lisa or Mantelope can assist you more, since they are the ones who set policy on this.
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General