Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

WTF is wrong with G&G?

:

Airsoft Guns Discussion

Old September 30th, 2010, 17:44   #76
GBear

Send a message via MSN to GBear
What are you talking about? ASC was extremely welcoming when I first started. :???:

And yeah, you need to understand why people are bitter about kidiots, and it is definitely rubbing off on me also. Moms dropping off their kids with hosts/onto fields that allow or may allow underaged kids to play is really annoying. We're not some babysitting service. We're not here to be your guardians as you play yet many underaged kids and their parents seem to think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
I wish I could upload a few gameplay videos of me on Alliance of Valiant Arms for you guys to compare to.

I am not familiar with airsoft.

What my question is, does the element of surprise work on a typical airsoft match?
GBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:47   #77
Taxt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assault Pioneer View Post

the Sig seems to be their only good machine,
easy there.. their UMP is the best on the market. I did an extensive research before getting one.
Taxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:47   #78
G2Sniper

Age discrimination is retarded. There are kids under 15+ that are more mature than some 20 year olds.
G2Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:49   #79
HKGhost

underage kids that own something that clearly state "18+" doesn't sound very mature to me. If you're really mature, you would wait until you're allowed to own such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Sniper View Post
Age discrimination is retarded. There are kids under 15+ that are more mature than some 20 year olds.

Custom Build | Upgrades | Repairs | Maintenance
HKGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:50   #80
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBear View Post
What are you talking about? ASC was extremely welcoming when I first started. :???:

And yeah, you need to understand why people are bitter about kidiots, and it is definitely rubbing off on me also. Moms dropping off their kids with hosts/onto fields that allow or may allow underaged kids to play is really annoying. We're not some babysitting service. We're not here to be your guardians as you play yet many underaged kids and their parents seem to think so.
Fuck I see it when I go to games at Paintball fields, the little whiny brats that play paintball, apart from the pink and yellow splooge; it's one of the reasons airsoft is so much better than paintball, NO KIDS!
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:51   #81
GBear

Send a message via MSN to GBear
Quote:
There are a LOT of threads about underaged kids and maturity. That is NOT why they are not allowed to play on fields. Read read read. It seems like that's the excuse kids are using to try to get onto fields nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayce View Post
I wish I could upload a few gameplay videos of me on Alliance of Valiant Arms for you guys to compare to.

I am not familiar with airsoft.

What my question is, does the element of surprise work on a typical airsoft match?
GBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:51   #82
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Quote:
You tell that to the bartender when he refuses to serve you? or the convenience store clerk when he cards you for those smokes?

kidiots love to pull the maturity card, it ain't about being mature, it's about LEGAL LIABILITY.
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:53   #83
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Fuck I see it when I go to games at Paintball fields, the little whiny brats that play paintball, apart from the pink and yellow splooge; it's one of the reasons airsoft is so much better than paintball, NO KIDS!
exactly, I'm not gonna shoot some 15 year old, then have to explain that that's the point of the sport when their parent, probably the same age as me comes to pick up their crying child with a welt on his cheek or something.

shooting kid's is fucked I'm not gonna do that
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:54   #84
pusangani
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"

Don't be a pedo, don't play with kids.
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:56   #85
magicmint

Quote:
Lol wow. This topic has defiantly steered way off topic.
magicmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:57   #86
Assault Pioneer
formerly haakon45

Quote:
Edmonton airsoft rules, Strict 18+ only, no exceptions! 18 in three days? too bad I guess we'll see ya in 3 days!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
Don't take weapons training from a book. It ranks right up there with people who think they know guns from watching a Chris Costa video.
Assault Pioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 17:59   #87
DarkAngel
* Age Verifier status suspended *

Send a message via MSN to DarkAngel
In B4 Flush!

Certified Sniper Clinic Instructor and Counter Sniper
Sentinel Arms Customs - Specializing In Unique, One of a kind guns
DarkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 18:00   #88
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assault Pioneer View Post
He is a well known and respected member on ASC, your the Krakun Kid....

if he hurt your feelins boo fuckin hoo no one gives a shit, your wasting your time, don't you see your making yourself into a big joke?! it's not him it's you. your doing the textbook stylings of an angry kiddo on here that we see everymonth with the "your steering people away from airsoft!" act. Airsoft is a sport for like minded individuals to get together and have fun, if you can't take a little humility on the internet my god you must be a pussy in real life and we don't want pussies on our fields. WE ARE AN ACTUAL COMMUNITY, NOT JUST A BUNCH OF RANDOM USERS ON A RANDOM FORUM

none of this would have happened if you had just presented yourself in a mature manner in the first place, your trolling yourself here.

now stop it. don't reply to anyone that's poking fun at you and only talk about the original topic, if you continue this thread will degenerate more and you WILL get yourself banned, this is a textbook hole your digging I see it happen atleast once every two weeeks on here.

I totally forgot what this thread is about...

Oh right, G&G's. the Sig seems to be their only good machine, as said earlier G&G will change alot of their gun to conform to a retailers demand, this makes me think that G&G brought down the quality of their canadian line to keep costs down so they can be sold for a reasonable price here in canada, a 150% markup rather than the usual 300% markup of full black guns
I completely agree with what your saying. Ive been trying to get everybody back on track for the whole thread (except for some of my posts obviously) but what i don't get is the fact that theres this huge thing about "No people under 18 are allowed to play". My team has over 40 people that play from the age 14 to 33. We have no age discrimination just you have to be mature. And really. Its a fake gun the shoots plastic projectiles. Your allowed to join the military with a grade 10 education and at age 16. I myself have just joined the Navy (and i am forming my beret as we speak) and am more then mature enough to handle a toy. Hell i have a hunting license and own 4 REAL guns myself. You saying "we don't condone underage airsofters" wont make me not want to airsoft anymore. I have a game this Saturday and plan to go to it. Ever stop to think that maybe the younger kids that are running around airsofting on there street just need guidance on how to play safely? Thats what my airsoft group is trying to do. And its working. So instead of shunning the younger kids, accept them and show them the ways of airsoft so they dont hurt themselves or others.

Now that ive gotten that off my chest lets get back to the subject! My next gun is probably going to be a RealSword Type 56. I was informed that the SRC AK has alot of problems and from personal experience agree.

Oh and don't think it as shooting kids, think of it as playing the sport. We tell every newcomer about getting shot and thats the game before we set out. Also for liability reasons you could always make a waver.

Last edited by Paisley; September 30th, 2010 at 18:05..
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 18:08   #89
TokyoSeven
Red Wine & Adderall

Its not about age discrimination its about being legally held responsible for ones actions and in Canada the legal age of majority is the age of 18.

Now lets get back on track.

Everyone see this line below? Every post underneath it better be on topic I will BBQ someone with extremely high point infraction.

On topic discussion starts now!

"Its only a little bit on fire"
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 18:09   #90
Paisley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
Its not about age discrimination its about being legally held responsible for ones actions and in Canada the legal age of majority is the age of 18.

Now lets get back on track.

Everyone see this line below? Every post underneath it better be on topic I will BBQ someone with extremely high point infraction.

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Airsoft Guns Discussion