Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

King arms loader.

:

Accessories Discussion

Old May 28th, 2007, 13:44   #1
joker060

Send a message via MSN to joker060
King arms loader.

I recently got a King arms loader and used it once. After that it will no longer load. It seems like the bbs aren't getting pushed down to be loaded. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx.
I use my iron wang to deflect them into seniors and schoolchildren
joker060 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 13:46   #2
SINN

Send a message via MSN to SINN
if you used it..then it might be empty

what style of loader is it? Can you see the bb's inside or the part that pushes them out?
Old May 28th, 2007, 14:45   #3
Steggs

There is most likely a BB jammed in the loading chamber. Look really hard and you will see it. To remedy this, simply "loosen" the three (or four) bottom most screws and shake it a bit. The jammed BB should come loose. It is quite common for these loaders to get jammed. THe loader I am speaking of is the King Arms XL. Hope this helps.
Old May 28th, 2007, 15:20   #4
swatt13
Captain Awesome

these things are an absolutly and undeniably big pieces of shit. ya the problem is fixable, but what the fuck is the point if you have to stop and fix it after every second or third mag? real feesable out in the field... ive had 2 of these, one replaced for said reason, 2nd did the same thing. i love ka, but these are a mstake and let this be a lesson to anyone, dont buy a ka loader.

the tm version is great, never jams, never ceases to work. much more reliable and is only 10-15$ more in most cases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 15:25   #5
Steggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatt13 View Post
these things are an absolutly and undeniably big pieces of shit. ya the problem is fixable, but what the fuck is the point if you have to stop and fix it after every second or third mag? real feesable out in the field... ive had 2 of these, one replaced for said reason, 2nd did the same thing. i love ka, but these are a mstake and let this be a lesson to anyone, dont buy a ka loader.

the tm version is great, never jams, never ceases to work. much more reliable and is only 10-15$ more in most cases.

Agreed!
Old May 28th, 2007, 16:49   #6
medhatboy
formerly Swatt Five-Six

Or Jonas you can get a battery operated bb loader like I have, but you know what that's like, every time I go to reload someone else has snatched it to reload their mags. cough Jonas cough
medhatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 16:51   #7
Styrak

Send a message via MSN to Styrak
Quote:

$10-$15 more? No offense, but I got a KA loader for $6 plus shipping. That seems very high.

Airsoft Sales and Repair/Upgrade Services
Styrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 17:11   #8
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

if its the M16 mag style loader i'll tell you EXACTLY what happened because its happened 3 times to me:
1) a BB jammed behind the rocker plate thats supposed to push BBs into the feed tube (stupid idea anyway)
2) 2 BBs got stuck side by side trying to get down to the feed tube because the loader is too wide on the inside
3) the little notch on the loading end is stuck backwards (the thing that prevents the BBs from going back into the loader while your loading)

the TM M16 mag loader is a far superior design, i managed to modify my KA loader but its complicated to explain
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 18:15   #9
swatt13
Captain Awesome

do elaberate cactus... im sure my ka loader would appreciate it.... right now i use it as a stress relief like its a red headed step child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven
a Systema PTW is like KD, where the noodles are plated in gold and the cheese sauce is actually a pool of hot naked women.
swatt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 18:25   #10
NachoPuddin

Quote:

Its ok Jonas, the loader can't hurt you any more. After throwing it in the flat bed of a truck, banging it on a bumper several times and damn near taking a hammer to it.

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."-Albert Einstein
NachoPuddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 19:06   #11
medhatboy
formerly Swatt Five-Six

ooooooooh, did I miss something yesterday?
medhatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 20:01   #12
thephenom

I have the KA pistol mag style loader, and I haven't had any major jams with it. Haven't used the M16 one personally.
thephenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 20:54   #13
ThunderCactus
Not Eye Safe, Pretty Boy Maximus on the field take his picture!

i opened it up, sawed off the rocker (its the big wide shovel like piece above the loading tube) put tape over the gaping hole on each side of the loader so no BBs can fall into the open hole (would cause a catastrophic jam lol) silicone oiled everything and reassembled. make sure you dont lose the two springs. Requires violent shaking to get BBs into the feed tube everytime you load, but it works
ThunderCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 21:56   #14
Ace of Spades©

The King Arms one is the biggest waste of 16$ possible. Nothing but jams, headaches and then just when I mod it to feed properly, the little spring guide for the main spring decided to break off and no amount of epoxy or super glue can hold it back into place. Pff...my KA M14 metal lows are awesome, I was expecting the same from the speedloader...

Quote:
My gun is like a Land Rover, when it works, its great. Problem is, its a Land Rover, so it never works...
Ace of Spades© is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2007, 22:01   #15
Lakonian
kos

Bought 2 from juggz (great service as always) , and received them today. One works super good, and I'm assuming the second works just as good (haven't used it yet). I shot about 20+ mags (yeah, I was busy ) , all loaded with the KA AR loader.

I think some of you may be a bit rough with it. When you get a jam, just tilt it. Don't force anything .
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > Discussion > Accessories Discussion