Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General
Home Forums Register Gallery FAQ Calendar
Retailers Community News/Info International Retailers IRC Today's Posts

Problems with Hero's army surplus.

:

General

Old December 28th, 2006, 17:21   #31
ATREYU

Send a message via ICQ to ATREYU Send a message via MSN to ATREYU Send a message via Skype™ to ATREYU
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos View Post
Also met Zeonprime
Such an anti-climax isn't it?!
Old December 28th, 2006, 17:29   #32
Mud Gunner

Send a message via MSN to Mud Gunner Send a message via Yahoo to Mud Gunner
LOL more interested in what the resolution was...
Old December 28th, 2006, 19:03   #33
kalnaren

Quote:
RESOLVED

Thanks to 666, and Barry!! I owe you guys a round!

Also met Zeonprime. Gotta love those unexpected run-ins.
Seriously dude, don't leave us hanging
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 19:12   #34
Gato
ASC's Whiny Bitch

You have to finish the story man, so tell us how it was resolved!
Certified Level 3.1415926 Sniper Certified
Certified Level 3.1415926 Orbital Weapons platform Certified
Gato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 21:33   #35
yanhchan

Send a message via AIM to yanhchan Send a message via MSN to yanhchan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gato View Post
You have to finish the story man, so tell us how it was resolved!
Words and negotiations....nahhhh....Fisti cuffs

Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country ~John F. Kennedy
yanhchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 21:56   #36
Lakonian
kos

Well, what happen was I got a pm from a user (666), and was refered to someone who knew him quite well. He had a talk with Jeff, and Jeff came around.

I went in last night, and had a talk with him personally. Got some money, and some gear (I know what you're all thinking... "why would you give him business after that?" Well, to answer in one word: Convenience.) that I needed..

No fists were thrown. hahaha sorry guys!
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 22:14   #37
Guardian

I'm sorry but this whole affair has an odor to it. Sounds like faults on both sides…

"Sex is one of the 9 reasons for reincarnation, the other 8 are unimportant." Henry Miller

Guardian’s airsoft projects @ http://www3.sympatico.ca/aftershock/
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 22:28   #38
kalnaren

Quote:
Well, what happen was I got a pm from a user (666), and was refered to someone who knew him quite well. He had a talk with Jeff, and Jeff came around.

I went in last night, and had a talk with him personally. Got some money, and some gear (I know what you're all thinking... "why would you give him business after that?" Well, to answer in one word: Convenience.) that I needed..

No fists were thrown. hahaha sorry guys!
I hate to say it man, but resolving this issue like this just encourages him to rip off someone in the future. I'm glad you resolved it to your likeing,
but in a case like this it would have been nice to see the cops bust his ass to prevent him from ripping off some poor dude in the future.
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2006, 23:17   #39
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
I'm sorry but this whole affair has an odor to it. Sounds like faults on both sides…
faults on both sides? Care to clarify that?

I posted the problem in hopes of getting it resovled, and getting the word out that he's crooked. If anyone from ASC gets ripped off by him, they don't have an excuse...
Old December 28th, 2006, 23:20   #40
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
I hate to say it man, but resolving this issue like this just encourages him to rip off someone in the future. I'm glad you resolved it to your likeing,
but in a case like this it would have been nice to see the cops bust his ass to prevent him from ripping off some poor dude in the future.
I have no doubt in my mind that it encourages him, infact, he was ripping some paintballer off while I was there... He's got a real shady operation going on, not to mention all his firearms violations... However, if I've stopped just one person from dealing with him, I've done my part.

^_^
Old December 28th, 2006, 23:26   #41
Scarecrow
A Total Bastard

Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
I hate to say it man, but resolving this issue like this just encourages him to rip off someone in the future.
Hero's prays on consumers who don't do their homework and those who are sloppy or don't show the savvy to look around. Anyone on this board for more than 6 months in Southern Ontario knows better, we've all just stopped talking about it because its common knowledge.
Old December 29th, 2006, 00:38   #42
Krookedatmosphere

Send a message via MSN to Krookedatmosphere
Glad to see it was resolved and worked out for you in the end and aleast i know not to do my business with him in future
Krookedatmosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2006, 00:48   #43
Lakonian
kos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krookedatmosphere View Post
Glad to see it was resolved and worked out for you in the end and aleast i know not to do my business with him in future
As an alternative, you can try beaver's. My friend works there, and I've been going there for over 2 1/2 years, with all great experiences.
Old December 29th, 2006, 01:24   #44
SF

For the record, Hero was given the boot and delisted by Ebay. You don't have to be a genius to figure out why.
Old December 29th, 2006, 08:24   #45
Zeonprime

Location: Waterloo, kitchener, guelph, mississauga, north east toronto
Whole place seemed kinda shifty on my first visit, many things way overpriced (129.99 for a PB mask that I've seen at the splatters proshop being sold for 80 as just one example of many).

Think Scooby mentioned that they don't have airsoft guns in the store anymore. Jeff asked me while I was in the store making my very first visit to the store to track him down a G&P Pulse Rifle conversion kit for a thompson he has in the backroom. I directed him to ASC, he explained that he wasnt really into the "computer thing". So to be nice I made some inquiries and will be nice to also call him back today to let him know it would have to be ordered and shipped, probably not the answer he was looking for but ah well. When I heard some kid ask about Airsoft guns (And he was so obviously a kid, so no old fart jokes). Jeff said he didnt have any in stock. I also asked him directly if he sold to under 18 airsoft which I received a "No" to.

I'm going to personally stick to shopping at Army Issue for many reasons but primarly cause I trust it's owner.

Atreyu you weee Scot it's a let down cause you know you wanted to be the one to post the random "I met Zeonprime" comment yourself PFFT! hehe

well off to test some water chemistry and drink my coffee (not in that particular order)

Quote:
Be safe not just with yourself, but those you play with. If you are reckless with other peoples safety then you will leave.
Zeonprime is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyTop

Go Back   Airsoft Canada > General > General