View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2012, 21:50   #942
Drahaus

Hey Team,

I'm brand new to airsoft and I'm here looking to learn and have fun.

A little about me. I'm a 29 y/o EMT living here in Edmonton. I've moved away from working emerg. for a while and I'm starting to miss that little rush of adrenaline. I've never had any sort of military or combat training, and I've barely even touched a gun; so this is going to throw me right out of my element. Up until now I've been more of an outdoor geek - I canoe, mountain bike, etc..At work I have a reputation as being a guy who's happy to be there and happy to learn and help; and that's the attitude I'll be bringing with me. In talking to people about it, I'm sure that it's not a question of whether I'm going to get into airsoft, but rather how.

I've been trying to do a bunch or research, and, so far it's a bit overwhelming; there is a lot of info to sift through. I'm excited though, all of the people I've talked to are very helpful and very enthusiastic, contagiously so. If everything goes according to plan, I hope to get out to a game soon to see what it's like and then it's guns, grins, and gung-ho.

Cheers Everybody,
Drahaus
Drahaus is offline   Reply With Quote