View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2008, 17:35   #1
Skladfin

Angry The way NOT to do business

Okay, at this time, I am pretty pissed because of what had just happened with doing some buy/sell here.

I had 5 S.Arms Midcaps for sale, as well as a MOD Stock

here's the run down of what had happened.

First Buyer:
"I will take two of the mags."

So we arrange a meeting, a while later I receive a PM saying that he just purchased an AEG costing an upwards for $1000 and now he has no money to buy my mags. So he flakes on the purchase.

Second Buyer:
"I will take 3 mags"

He was local as well, and not registered on ASC.
He had a Dboys M4 and had asked about the fitment of the mags with his gun. I told him that it was perfect, I have a Dboys metal body and it fit perfectly. In any case, I assured him that if it did not fit well, then I will mil it to fit his gun. So we met and I sold the mags to him.

Hours later he PUBLICLY announces on the local forums that it did not fit(DONT BLAME ME FOR BAD QC OF THE MANUFACTURE), and that he wants me to take it back. After a few PMs, he refuses to have it milled because of his own pet peeves. So I told him that if I can find another buyer for the mags in the next 24 hours, then I would take them back.

At the time, I had a third buyer interested in the other 2 mags that the first buyer flaked on. So I sent him a PM saying that I just got another 3 mags(which the second buyer wished to return) totaling 5 mags.

The third buyer replied and said that, yes, he will take all 5 along with the MOD stock that I was selling at the time. He said he would pay by money order, and that he would send it 3 days later on monday.

TWO DAYS LATER:
The second buyer, again, posts on the local forums that he decided to KEEP the 3 mags because he managed to somehow make them fit himself.

So now I had to notify the THIRD buyer that I have 3 less mags to sell him now.

So I received a response from the third buyer that he will not be purchasing anything from me because I changed the deal twice at this point, and that I might change the deal again after he sent me the money. I understand his situation, he's been patient with me and I would have done the same, but the behaviours of the first and second buyer is UNACCEPTABLE

and I repeat

THIS BEHAVIOUR SHOWN BY FIRST AND SECOND BUYER ARE UNACCEPTABLE

To BUYERS:
DO NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND DURING PURCHASE. PM ONLY WHEN YOU ARE SURE.

The SECOND BUYER IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE. DO NOT, DO NOT FIDDLE AROUND WITH THE ITEM THAT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO RETURN, and afterwards DECIDE TO CHANGE MIND AND KEEP IT. WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO IF YOU BROKE IT?

THIS GIVES ALOT, and I mean ALOT of stress and complications to the seller.

BOTTOM LINE:

BUYERS, STOP BEING FUCKING SELFISH AND MAKE UP YOUR MIND

seriously needed to vent this one

Last edited by Skladfin; July 14th, 2008 at 19:18..
Skladfin is offline   Reply With Quote