View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2007, 13:40   #18
Tri-Balle

HAAAAA! you found me again!! Dam!
The simple thing of the matter is that my name is not Henry Baddan or Justin Holt....it is Pierre Patenaude, also known as ..yes Night Angel.
My way of thinking is simple, theire was a big misunderstanding from many parts at that time and lots of confusion from many parties. So for me, what ever happend is in the past. the only thing that I am offering to you guys is the possibility of playing the sport that you love in a safe and fun place. If you are not interested well that fine, its not a problem, the field is a paintball field, that is my maine market, I just thaught that it would be a fun place for airsofters to play inside on rainy days or in the winter time, to eighter practice or have little skirmish match.

as per safety consern well everything is inspected by the city, and yes all the neons will be inclosed in a lexan tube casing.

As per pricing, its per hr, if you guys decide to book on a slow day well it will be same price but longer game play, example 10:00$ for the day if theire is no paintball games booked that day, needless to say paintball is my main income so priority goes to it.

I will be holding some OPsgear stuff but thats will be the closet that I will get to selling airsoft stuff...no BBs, parts, or airsoft guns will be sold in the store.

With that sayd, well...for those of you interested feel free to come and play for the others well....I am sorry that you feel that way!
Tri-Balle is offline   Reply With Quote