View Single Post
Old July 6th, 2009, 23:31   #31
venture

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodSport View Post
Actually one of the rumours is thats where Tru disappeared to, he's been rented out as slave labour to produce BB's for Scarecrow. We recently found our he can survice on the fungus and mold growning in the basement so production costs by not having to buy week old bread from the bakery has dropped huge hence the new $10/bag costs.

Other then that though Bastards are some of the best BB's I've used to date and I've used pretty much every brand other then those Boival ones during my time. I run primarily Black BB bastards now, with a few whites mixed in for targeting.
I liked the KSC PerfectBB series and Excel BBs but the Bioval study says they are poorly made. I thought they were good!

I read a bit on these Biovals and they are slightly smaller than other BBs. I think they state 5.90 to 5.95mm. This allows better hop up adjustments. Probably true, but I think they will be a pain in my pistol mags. Probably just shoot right out the top of the mag. Aegs should be able to handle them though.

Visit us at :www.ventureairsoft.ca
venture is offline   Reply With Quote