View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2008, 23:22   #1
Wangstang

LED 9v light with tape switch

I ordered this light from Huang to use for shooter on shooter training airsoft AR's at different times in the last year. For clarity sake, I'd prefer non-trademarked versions as these are clones. You can't find non-trademarked versions that aren't really poor quality so I went with one of these. I am happy with the product, but for my own personal reasons, a little paint and the trades will be covered up quickly.

For the money, this is a pretty good light. The XM07 cap could use a touch of construction quality improvement as well as the beam cover. After a few actuations of the beam cover the pins started to slide out. The aluminum insert on the XM07 tail cap that the pressure switch plugs into also seperated from the plastic body of the cap. Nothing a little super glue shouldn't fix, but room for improvement is there. The quality of the spring used in the tail cap is pretty weak. Overall, for airsoft, this throws a great useable beam and should make owners very happy.

I do not endorse or condone the use of this product on anything at anytime anywhere, this is mearly a post reflecting my expeince/observation of the item in question. I am in no way related to the sale, manufacture, distribution, etc of this product or any other products. Also I have no relation or agreement with Huang.