View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2006, 01:58   #7
jokar6

Jugglez,
I am new to this site and I just bought the King Arms Troy M4 CQB-SPC Silencer from Cobra Airsoft. It says it fits all TM M4A1s, but when I put the mounting adapter over the barrel, it does not go down far enough to expose the threading for me to re-attach the flash hider. I know this was over a year ago for you, but did you run into this problem? The AEG I am trying to use it on is the new 2006 Tokyo Marui M4A1. It is the stock barrel and has plenty of room to move down the barrel. I noticed when I looked inside the mounting adapter that it has a thin lip 2/3 of the way up. I thnk that is hitting the base of the flash hider threading and it will not go any further than that. I can still tighten the grub screw and screw on the silencer, but the whole reason I chose this silencer was for the fact that it says you can leave the flash hider attached. I noticed in your photos, that there wasn't much thread showing when you had the mounting adapter on the barrel. Well if you are still on this forum and I'd appreciate any information you could give me. Thank you for your time.

Jokar6
jokar6 is offline   Reply With Quote