View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2008, 14:45   #81
hot_shot under fire
AKA M700murder
hot_shot under fire's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kingsville, On
Yes, I know that, and I don't think I am the grand champion of ASC. The 5 second scrap was onle 40% about ASC, the other 60% was about us not getting along, and him bugging me with endless PM's. I'm just saying, he isn't going to be on here again, and that is the end of it.
NSWDG Enthusiast, Milsim Junkie, Tactical Tailor, Kit Calibrator.
The rants & ramblings of an everyday Weekend Warrior.
hot_shot under fire is offline   Reply With Quote