View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2009, 07:22   #11
bron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw View Post
Its actually not as bad as its being made out to be on the international level. Hell we haven't even had snow (a major snowfall at least) in Southern Ontario yet.

And $630 for a TM AK is a bit more than we pay actually. I never really looked into what pricing is for other countries personally, and its rather surprising. Over here you would be looking at around $500 give or take for a TM AK, probably used with upgrades, extra mags, quality batteries etc...

Once you arrive here and start heading out to games you will find very quickly that as long as you show the proper kind of attitude (which judging from your posts will prove to be no obstacle) you will be welcomed in the community with open arms.

Just a couple more tidbits of information to help make your transition to this country easier for you:

Poutine, its not just a food its a way of life.
Try to avoid Toronto whenever possible.
Don't vote Liberal or NDP.
Watch the entire series of Trailer Park Boys.
And last but not least, keep your stick on the ice!
Yeah, the UK ends up being screwed on many things compared to you guys, although you do seem to be catching up on grocery prices. I'll be looking to get AV'ed ASAP. Can someone meet me at international arrivals on the 5th of Jan at YYZ?

Well, I've visited many times (my wife is a local). So I know about most of the requirements
bron is offline   Reply With Quote