View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2012, 04:00   #833
e-luder

it's like a give and take with them.
im going through the same thing. things come with no probs and some get an error of some sort. the thing is, i dont think they give out any sort of notification if there is a change in postal code listing. my landlord has a different postal code for my place than the one CP has listed in the database. according to my landlord its the one a CP rep gave them yet its the wrong one.

well they seem to be getting postal codes "wrong" alot these days. I've been told they change them the proper corresponding address if there is a discrepency but it's been several days for me. how long does it take the litteraly type in 6 characters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutch13 View Post
You think you got it bad...had two parcels coming from Hamilton...I check my tracking number only to find out that there was a processing error. I call cp to find out what the hell is going on and they tell me that my postal code is wrong...yet I've been using the same one for the past month and a half of living in my new house. I've had several parcels delivered here with no problem whatsoever. So after all the bs they ship it to my actual postal code (which is completely different from what my taxes and mortgage docs say). I got the one parcel today...and the other one, which is the one I mainly wanted, is in limbo. Or as the cs rep says " out for delivery ". Well I don't think they deliver past 6pm here...effen cp...